Are gangbangs really that electrifying for women?

ir1025-jpg.1425086

The answer is yes. Not only is it electrifying, it's scary, intense, exciting, and liberating.

Liberating? How could being sexually objectified in such a degrading manner be liberating? Well, when there is a frenzy of men jostling for position and they start referring to you not by your name, but by your purpose, it becomes not about your pleasure, but about theirs. Eventually the pleasure grows and grows and I find myself unable to stop my orgasms from peaking. They flood over me, break and rebuild continuously. I am just quivering at the slightest touch. I am a sexual object for a group of black men sometimes twice my age, no longer the polite young lady with perfect manners.

As a lover of gangbangs,seeing a women so sexually aroused they are taking more than one at the same time,I do wonder sometimes. Are they really that aroused or is it the fact that they are satisfying their partner(s) and not really doing it for their own benefit?
The answer is yes & no. Sexual psychology of individual man differs from sexual psychology of the same individual in agang because gang acquires its own psychology that depends on group dynamics as whole. Some people even dont get erection in gang bang because of anxiety of paricipation in gang bang. It is not only woman who gets nervous but men also gets nervous in gang bang. If the group is compatible, woman enjoys tremendously & if the group is not compatible then it becomes a disaster for a woman.

It is sensory overload. You have hands all over your body groping and grabbing you, your chest having someone flick your clit as a nice thick cock is pumping you. You are the sexual object of multiple men and they desire you. Also you are providing pleasure to them as well. It is an all of the above options.
I have never been in that situation but I would imagine that would be exactly what it would be like, I would love to find out one day. I think what a lot of guys don't understand is a woman finds making her man or men happy sexually is a real turn on for her

Back