Are gangbangs really that electrifying for women?

As a lover of gangbangs,seeing a women so sexually aroused they are taking more than one at the same time,I do wonder sometimes. Are they really that aroused or is it the fact that they are satisfying their partner(s) and not really doing it for their own benefit?
I want to try one at some point but I feel as it would be more for my benefit than the men in the group. I mean the idea would be satisfaction all the way around but I would be doing it for my personal satisfaction.

I want to try one at some point but I feel as it would be more for my benefit than the men in the group. I mean the idea would be satisfaction all the way around but I would be doing it for my personal satisfaction.
I agree, it would be for me too but I'm sure the guys would be enjoying it as well. I fantasize over gang bangs and I would love it to happen for me but I think the maximum would be no more than 5 guy and I feel all the guys would have to be doing something to me all at the same time not sit back and wait their turn, that would not be as exciting as all together.

Back