Are gangbangs really that electrifying for women?

As a lover of gangbangs,seeing a women so sexually aroused they are taking more than one at the same time,I do wonder sometimes. Are they really that aroused or is it the fact that they are satisfying their partner(s) and not really doing it for their own benefit?
I love the idea and find it erotic for my own sake. I've never done one but hope to some day.

I love the idea and find it erotic for my own sake. I've never done one but hope to some day.
The thought of a gangbang brings my wife to a point of orgasm. It's definitely her favorite fantasy. She only been with two men at one time a few times, but I am sure that she'd love the action if the opportunity presented itself.

you know, I was just curious. do some of you fools read what you posted the next day and realize how over the top and ridiculous you sound?
A LOT of that over the top stuff stems from early childhood sexual abuse, their families being racist or them being sexually repressed some how (religion).

Source: I've straight up asked many, many women why the need to be so extreme (doesn't really bug me, just curious to how a woman goes from vanilla sex to "OMFG I NEED ALL THE DARK CHOCOLATE SUPERIOR ULTRA SAVAGE BBC SHODOWN!!!") Lol.

Back