Are gangbangs really that electrifying for women?

There is nothing that makes me feel more sexual and womanly than having several men focus on me. Serving a group of black studs has to be the most intense, sexual experience a woman can have. I always love it when I have the opportunity to have fun with a group.
Especially when they are all huge and so eager!! Hahaha I'm right there with you. Question for you though, any tricks on not being sore the next day? It's always a good sore but didn't know if you had any input.

Especially when they are all huge and so eager!! Hahaha I'm right there with you. Question for you though, any tricks on not being sore the next day? It's always a good sore but didn't know if you had any input.
marry a whiteboi like me and make your husband lick your ass and pussy after each bbc encounter

I don't consider 2 or 3 guys a gangbang and done lots of 3 & 4somes. I have done two gangbangs of 8 or more guys with a closed group I belong to who I trust and am completely comfortable with. It was totally awesome and I never felt more sexually satisfied. I gave up complete control and they used me to their satisfaction and they so thoroughly enjoyed me I am a regular. We mutually agreed to do a large gangbang to test my limits of 10 or more guys in May and video it. I would wear a mask to protect my identity and I would love to do it outdoors. It is still in the planning stage, but the current pans are to charter a boat and do it on one of those small empty islands on the Bahamas.

I don't consider 2 or 3 guys a gangbang and done lots of 3 & 4somes. I have done two gangbangs of 8 or more guys with a closed group I belong to who I trust and am completely comfortable with. It was totally awesome and I never felt more sexually satisfied. I gave up complete control and they used me to their satisfaction and they so thoroughly enjoyed me I am a regular. We mutually agreed to do a large gangbang to test my limits of 10 or more guys in May and video it. I would wear a mask to protect my identity and I would love to do it outdoors. It is still in the planning stage, but the current pans are to charter a boat and do it on one of those small empty islands on the Bahamas.
you are my dream wife! i need to marry pretty white lady like you!

As a lover of gangbangs,seeing a women so sexually aroused they are taking more than one at the same time,I do wonder sometimes. Are they really that aroused or is it the fact that they are satisfying their partner(s) and not really doing it for their own benefit?
It is something I want to try at some point and I feel as it would be for my own desire and not due to the desires of anyone else or trying to make anyone else happy.

It's on my list for 2018! I have done many of threesome BBC/ME/BBC :) but never more then two at a time.
Biggest problem is actually finding more then two BBC that actually show up when it's planned. I had five guys scheduled and two showed. Honestly I guess that's not bad odds considering... Lol
The swing clubs in Vegas are difficult because they charge single men so much money to attend. Hard enough getting more then two together let alone thinking they are gonna pay to go.
It will happen.

There is nothing that makes me feel more sexual and womanly than having several men focus on me. Serving a group of black studs has to be the most intense, sexual experience a woman can have. I always love it when I have the opportunity to have fun with a group.
how often do you play with a group?

Back