Are gangbangs really that electrifying for women?

yes...being surrounded by men with hard cocks who will fuck me if I ask, or take me if I don't ask, is hot! And when one gets tired (or gets boring), another is there to keep the pleasure coming. No strings, no 'getting acquainted' shy conversation, no names--just orgasm after orgasm until I need a break. Then more cocks and more orgasms--until hubby takes me home and fucks me some more.DSC01242.JPG

yes...being surrounded by men with hard cocks who will fuck me if I ask, or take me if I don't ask, is hot! And when one gets tired (or gets boring), another is there to keep the pleasure coming. No strings, no 'getting acquainted' shy conversation, no names--just orgasm after orgasm until I need a break. Then more cocks and more orgasms--until hubby takes me home and fucks me some more.View attachment 1739947
What woman wouldnt want that. Fr

my wife loves gangbangs. she loves the feeling of being overwhelmed sexually. having her mind pulled from the guy fucking her pussy or ass to the guy fucking her mouth to the guys playing with her tits. and the unrelenting pace of guy after guy fucking her. she says its overwhelming and bliss.20150429_081149.jpg

yes...being surrounded by men with hard cocks who will fuck me if I ask, or take me if I don't ask, is hot! And when one gets tired (or gets boring), another is there to keep the pleasure coming. No strings, no 'getting acquainted' shy conversation, no names--just orgasm after orgasm until I need a break. Then more cocks and more orgasms--until hubby takes me home and fucks me some more.View attachment 1739947
i dream for a wife like you

I don't consider 2 or 3 guys a gangbang and done lots of 3 & 4somes. I have done two gangbangs of 8 or more guys with a closed group I belong to who I trust and am completely comfortable with. It was totally awesome and I never felt more sexually satisfied. I gave up complete control and they used me to their satisfaction and they so thoroughly enjoyed me I am a regular. We mutually agreed to do a large gangbang to test my limits of 10 or more guys in May and video it. I would wear a mask to protect my identity and I would love to do it outdoors. It is still in the planning stage, but the current pans are to charter a boat and do it on one of those small empty islands on the Bahamas.
There are a lot of small islands and deserted beaches in the Bahamas. The Exumas or the Raggeds would be my choice But the Raggeds are a long way from anything and the Exumas are closer but you still have to get all those men to your beach of choice...

Yes i have to organize and plan surprised ****** gangbangs for my fiance. She likes being helplessly ****** by a bunch of huge hung black guys to throat their cocks and them line up and pound her hard deep and fast as possible till they cum in her one by one. The alley by thr bar she bartends at is her favorite. She screams and moans and swirts so much. Some people hear her and come to see what is is but will just watch and not try ti help her. Thank God her tubes are tied.. shes up to 19 guys right now. I love when thr guy with the 13in cock gets in her. He hurts her bad. She begs him not to slam it but he does harder. And tells her to shut the fuck up. She screams so loud. Begging him to hurrry and cum in her. She said her cervix just cant move enough for him hes so fat and long and rock hard most are a little flexible his is like a ficking steel bat being slammed in me.

I consider them my hobby.

I have a career (not sex related) and a family and several activities/clubs I participate in (not sex related). But as for a hobby, I enjoy BBC gangbangs. The great thing is it's an activity my husband and I can both enjoy, because he loves photography.

The problem isn't finding women who enjoy gangbangs, it's finding MEN who enjoy gangbangs.

It's crazy the number of guys (including the vast majority of B2W guys I've communicated with) who want to meet me 1 on 1 but say "i don't do the group thing" or "if there's going to be other guys there I'll pass". Uggh

From two weekends ago

SPW meets B2W and Tumblr Fans.jpg

As a lover of gangbangs,seeing a women so sexually aroused they are taking more than one at the same time,I do wonder sometimes. Are they really that aroused or is it the fact that they are satisfying their partner(s) and not really doing it for their own benefit?
I guess that would be based on a woman doing it because she wanted to or because her husband/partner wanted her to. For myself I think they are pretty hot and might not be opposed to taking part in one someday.

As a lover of gangbangs,seeing a women so sexually aroused they are taking more than one at the same time,I do wonder sometimes. Are they really that aroused or is it the fact that they are satisfying their partner(s) and not really doing it for their own benefit?
I can't speak for all women but for me it is a real turn on. Hands, mouths, cocks all over me it is definitely sensory over ride

I consider them my hobby.

I have a career (not sex related) and a family and several activities/clubs I participate in (not sex related). But as for a hobby, I enjoy BBC gangbangs. The great thing is it's an activity my husband and I can both enjoy, because he loves photography.

The problem isn't finding women who enjoy gangbangs, it's finding MEN who enjoy gangbangs.

It's crazy the number of guys (including the vast majority of B2W guys I've communicated with) who want to meet me 1 on 1 but say "i don't do the group thing" or "if there's going to be other guys there I'll pass". Uggh

From two weekends ago

View attachment 1742713
It's a homophobic thing. We'd do threesomes or three men for her or even me as the cuckold in the room. I wasn't counted as part of the threesome. These so called macho studs just couldn't keep it up with another man present. Fear of a hard on around another man making them gay. The real men never had a problem around other men. Performance issues had nothing to do with a man's race. Black or white, a confident masculine man is an Alpha male in control. IMHO

It's a homophobic thing. We'd do threesomes or three men for her or even me as the cuckold in the room. I wasn't counted as part of the threesome. These so called macho studs just couldn't keep it up with another man present. Fear of a hard on around another man making them gay. The real men never had a problem around other men. Performance issues had nothing to do with a man's race. Black or white, a confident masculine man is an Alpha male in control. IMHO

Could be.
My parties are straight though, as is my husband. Neither the guests nor my husband participate in any bi activity or cuck stuff. We're vixen/stag so while guys might be at either end of me, they aren't playing with each others junk.

I actually think it's the typical guy-worried-about-size thing. If there's a group of guys and a guy has to be naked, that really intimidates some of them. But they don't realize that no one cares about their equipment, large or small, doesn't matter. Everyone just has a great time and gets into how many can round robin me and often there's chatting and socializing that isn't even sex related. To a man, each of the ones that begged off for several invites and finally came over has left saying:
"what the hell kept me away, I should have been enjoying this a lot sooner!"

I don't consider 2 or 3 guys a gangbang and done lots of 3 & 4somes. I have done two gangbangs of 8 or more guys with a closed group I belong to who I trust and am completely comfortable with. It was totally awesome and I never felt more sexually satisfied. I gave up complete control and they used me to their satisfaction and they so thoroughly enjoyed me I am a regular. We mutually agreed to do a large gangbang to test my limits of 10 or more guys in May and video it. I would wear a mask to protect my identity and I would love to do it outdoors. It is still in the planning stage, but the current pans are to charter a boat and do it on one of those small empty islands on the Bahamas.
My wife did 7 guys on a double lounge by our pool one evening last summer. Some went back for seconds.

I have been in many gangbangs, not all of them have been good, but most have worked out. I have to agree with a lot of the other women it is total sensory overload, hands and cocks all over, no control over who or what is being done to me and it can go on for hours or at least it seems that way.
If you do any in the Denver area.. I would love to lend a hand.. or cock.. or mouth. ;)

Back