Are gangbangs really that electrifying for women?

This August will be our 11th year anniversary for our annual Caribana party. We've slowed down the last year or so. Only had 2 parties this year...so far. Caribana is our Christmas.....and Halloween/Easter/Thanksgiving. So many treats

In our personal experience we have been organizing and participating in Gang Bang for about 5 years. I have participated in all of them with BBC or Latino men or mix, we have made many variants either multiple penetration, double penetration, penetration in turns, anal gang, bukkake, only anal penetration, etc.
I think it is the strongest, most extreme, rough and exciting experience that can be lived, unlike other women what makes me crazy is to feel used, being there to satisfy others in everything that comes to mind is a feeling that I love. I do not know if I can explain myself well, but being doggy style with a guy fucking my ass wildly, pulling my hair, trying to split in two, feeling like my face and chin is stained with cum, having in my mouth the sour taste of When you swallow, listen to my husband talk to guys about being a dirty and insatiable slut and look around and see that there are still three guys waiting their turn trying to split my ass in two, after all that feeling used , be sweaty, dirty, with flavors in the mouth that you do not recognize, with reddened knees, ruined makeup and feel inside that I still want to fuck my pussy.
For me it is the closest to being in heaven.
Kisses

I just love the way you expressed yourself. I feel very much the same about gangbangs. They are just mind blowing with nonstop orgasms. My husband has said he’s seen my eyes roll back in my head many times!

As a lover of gangbangs,seeing a women so sexually aroused they are taking more than one at the same time,I do wonder sometimes. Are they really that aroused or is it the fact that they are satisfying their partner(s) and not really doing it for their own benefit?
I was never in one till after my divorce so I do them strictly for my own pleasure

As a lover of gangbangs,seeing a women so sexually aroused they are taking more than one at the same time,I do wonder sometimes. Are they really that aroused or is it the fact that they are satisfying their partner(s) and not really doing it for their own benefit?
I hope to find out. Had somewhat of one but I would like to try a full blown one

I've done 3 now and so far they are an extremely fun and tiresome event. As mentioned it is a sensory overload but also several men using you for their pleasure. You need to set ground rules before hand how rough people can be, is protection to be used if not where can they cum. Also keep in mind black men tend to have a large volume of cum so several of them can make you very messy.
LOVE TO SEE YOU VERY MESSY AND BE LAST

ir1025-jpg.1425086
wow hot party she deserves being the center of focus

My gf Sarah says same thing and the more guys that go through her the more she she enjoys it and the sluttier she feels. When we first met and found out she had already been gang fucked I was impressed she could take on so many guys and still cop a pounding from them all too. So glad you enjoy it as well
i bet you're proud of her, too. do your friends get to gangbang her?

Back