Anyone lose their wife or gf to another man?

My husband has in a way lost me to all black men!We've been married for 20 years and live happily together yet black men use my pussy and my body very ŕegularly!I make love with black guys every chance I get,I also have a black boyfriend who I love very much who stays with us alot to keep me very well bred!I date black men exclusively and have many interracial affairs that are extremely physical and intense!My husband gets to suck my pussy and once in a while Ill suck his little white dick but my lovers and my boyfriend dont like him fuckin me because they dont want white dick in my pussy and I agree with them,I dont want white dick in my pussy either so only black men get to fuck this tiny shaved white pussy!Im black owned!

My husband has in a way lost me to all black men!We've been married for 20 years and live happily together yet black men use my pussy and my body very ŕegularly!I make love with black guys every chance I get,I also have a black boyfriend who I love very much who stays with us alot to keep me very well bred!I date black men exclusively and have many interracial affairs that are extremely physical and intense!My husband gets to suck my pussy and once in a while Ill suck his little white dick but my lovers and my boyfriend dont like him fuckin me because they dont want white dick in my pussy and I agree with them,I dont want white dick in my pussy either so only black men get to fuck this tiny shaved white pussy!Im black owned!
Id love to know how you got started fucking black guys

Very hot. Have you lived with anyone else since then?
Since Phyliss can't answer I(her husband Rock) will answer for her. This is going to be a yes and no answer. While she didn't go live with another black man, she did live with one in our house. About 2 years after Phyliss moved back with me, I had to work out of town for 9 weeks. Phyliss had seemed a little depressed and I knew she needed more sex than I could give her. So since I was going to be away I decided to find a black guy to seduce her while I was gone. I found the guy I wanted and gave him all the facts and the things he needed to make it happen. To make a long story shorter the guy fucked her the night I left and a week later was living in my house, sleeping in my bed and fucking my wife every day and night. He was sending me pics and videos of the two of them and he even talked her into fucking a couple of his friends. On the weekends that I was supposed to come home I made up a excuse so that the guy stayed with her for the whole time I was gone. When I did get home she was her same old bubbly self, she was no longer depressed nor unhappy. Our sex was great again and her pussy was much looser than when I left and she never told me about what went on. Anyway It was several years before I told her that I had set her up with the guy. She thanked me and said she needed that time fucking the black guys much more than she ever thought she would.

Rock

:bounce::bounce::bounce: This is perfect! Of course his tiny white useless dick has no place in your and any woman's pussy! He should be grateful that you even keep him around. Keep giving your sex to the Superior Race!! :sex::sex::sex:

You could keep him in chastity and use him strictly for clean up on both of you. Of Corse you would have to explain this to him, that this will be the only way he gets to stay. If he agrees than fine if not than he is gone!

I find this particular thread to be very interesting and I'm surprised that more Bulls have not weighed in. With this being the case I will give you my opinion from a Bull's perspective.

Being in the lifestyle for as long as I have it's inevitable that you hear stories of wive's leaving their husbands for a Bull. Honestly, this is something that I've never really fully understood. Don't get me wrong, I can understand that occasionally this happens when the Bull falls for the wife but I would wonder how often that is actually the case. As I'm sure any experienced Bull can tell you, when you're dealing with a wife, especially one that is new to all of this, you have to be careful about letting her become to attached to you. I say this because more than likely, you are the one bringing something new and exciting to her life so you have to be keenly aware that there is a chance that she can fall hard for you. Personally, I think some Bulls get carried away because they've never experienced the level of attention that can come with being a Bull to a wife who is new to this. I'll be honest, it can be quite the ego boost.

One of the things I have always enjoyed about having another man's wife is that I get to enjoy all of the sexual benefits without having to deal with all the real life aspects that come with actually being in a relationship or married to her. As anyone who has been in a serious relationship can attest to, no matter how mind blowing the sex is, we still have to deal with the day to day 'mundane' stuff that comes with it. (complaining about work, family issues, health issues, children, finances etc). Trust me, I live with 2 women so I'm getting real life issues in stereo lol. So why any Bull would want to take a wife away from her husband and family just doesn't sit well with me. I blame him more than her because he is the one that should be keeping his feelings in check. I look at it like this...just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should. I have been with more than my share of wives and never once did the thought of taking her away cross my mind. Why should I? I can get her whenever I want to and can send her back home when I am done. As I said earlier, I'm sure there are a few cases where both wife and Bull fell in love..I mean genuine love, not just infatuation. If that's the case, more power to you. But if you just took her because you could or for some other reason then I really don't think you were truly cut out for this lifestyle to begin with.

Again, this is simply my opinion and I welcome any further dialog on the matter.

I have to hand it to you, you brought it all back down to a practical, realistic level.

Yours and and your cuckolds life sounds so delightful. I don't know why for sure, but I am super turned on by Black Cock Only White wives.

I think this lifestyle has different levels of excitement for the husbands that just keep getting higher and higher....First mine was to see her with a black guy....and after years of fantasy sex talk in bed....a new very good looking younger black guy entered her workplace and we fantasized about him. My wife is Asain and when he told her had a thing for Asians our sex talk rocketed. He hit on her. and she knew it.

She did tell me that they do talk suggestfully and she was not protesting his advances so they definitely were "flirting" with each other. Now it was getting seriously close to it actually happening.....Finally, she asked me straight out one night after sex talking about him....."will you let me?" I immediately said "yes" she said I would not be there and she would not tell me when it happened until she was ready to tell me.......a new level but my excitement was so great I wanted her to feel him so I agreed.

Days after that talk I seen her absolute sexiest tiny panties in the laundry and just knew she was with him.....for weeks I would see new sexy panties and match bras in the laundry one's I hadn't seen before. My heart was pounding

One night in bed in the pitch black dark I said straight out...."Does he reach deeper".....silence at first then a whisper "yes" followed up by is he good in bed...."yes"....then the next level of excitement " does he cum inside you "....long silence in the dark ....then "yes" my heart was out of my chest.

Now, this new level of her falling in love with him....how could she not....he's younger very good looking really good in bed....I asked her in the dark one night.....knowing full well what I was asking......"are you two having sex or making love".....long pause "making love".....he cums deep inside her...they meet all alone in his bed. she dresses so sexy to be with him....and he's even talked about if she got pregnant.

This is a level I think all in this lifestyle either want to be or will be.......I just love it

I am married to my second wife, but this is what happened with my ex wife...
We got into the cuckold lifestyle and she really enjoyed being taken by other men, and over our marriage she was with nine different guys. It started getting really extreme, I loved being humiliated by her telling me when the guy was bigger than me, better than me and even better looking!
The last guy she didn't leave anything out. She said he was much hotter, a better kisser and treated her like a princess. She told me that he was so much better in bed and that sex with me was getting boring but she still loved me.
Up to this point the other guys she had been with were just temporary flings but I started to fantasize about her being in an actual relationship with this one. He was crazy about her, he would send her texts that said things like "I can't stop thinking about you" and "I wish you weren't married" and "Will you be my girlfriend?".
At first she thought it sounded absurd but I encouraged her to say yes. After that she started staying with him a couple nights a week (he lived an hour away from us). A month later while she was at home with me he called her. She put it on speaker and I remained super quiet. After long conversation when he had to hang up he said "I have to tell you something (long pause) I love you." She looked at me and her eyes got wide. I simply winked and gave her a thumbs up. In a shaky voice she said "I love you too"
Over the next couple of months every time her and I had sex we couldn't do it without talking about him. She would moan things like "god he's so much better than you" and "I wish it was him in me right now". Partially she would say these things because she loved how much it turned me on partially because she was being honest.
We started fantasizing about him taking her from me. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea but we thought the idea was so HOT. I was on the brink of the ultimate cuckold humiliation: actually losing my wife to a better man.
The next time she went to visit him I suggested that she stay for a whole week and that we could fantasize that she completely belonged to him now. She actually TOLD him that I said that which I wasn't expecting at all and she said he loved the idea.
So I spent that week beating off furiously, imagining that my lovely wife (I forgot to mention that she was tall, slender and smoking hot) was his girl now. All the while they were really enjoying seeing what it would be like to live together.
She always called me when she was coming home, but when she didn't a few hours after she was supposed to leave I called her instead. She was still at his place and asked if she could put the phone on speaker, I said of course!
I asked them how the week went and the both said great. I thanked him for making these fantasies of ours come true. I was expecting her to ask if she could stay longer, but he started talking. "I know you fantasized about me being your wife's boyfriend and I made that happen. You fantasized about us falling in love and that happened. She told me that you two have been fantasizing about you losing her to me and I was thinking we should make that one real as well. What do you think?"
I was a bit stunned. I knew this was a possibility, maybe even inevitable but here it was right in my face. I loved her. We were both in love with her. And I was about to lose her. With my rock hard cock in my hand I heard myself speak "Let's do it". She giggled with delight and told him "I'm yours now!"
The next day she drove back to our place alone in his truck to get her things. As per his request she and I had sex one more time but I had to wear a condom (never had before). It lasted four hours and was the wildest sex we ever had. We both knew it would be the last time and all we talked about while fucking was him and how exciting that she will be with him. It was an out of body experience knowing that the woman I was doing was no longer mine.
When she was about to leave she kissed me one more time and asked if I would always masturbate to the thought of losing her to a real man. I said yes, and to this day I still do!

Posting to hear from other guys who have lost their wife or gf to another man and how they felt about it!

That was a mad story lol but like you said, it was a fantasy and you fulfilled it.

I think this lifestyle has different levels of excitement for the husbands that just keep getting higher and higher....First mine was to see her with a black guy....and after years of fantasy sex talk in bed....a new very good looking younger black guy entered her workplace and we fantasized about him. My wife is Asain and when he told her had a thing for Asians our sex talk rocketed. He hit on her. and she knew it.

She did tell me that they do talk suggestfully and she was not protesting his advances so they definitely were "flirting" with each other. Now it was getting seriously close to it actually happening.....Finally, she asked me straight out one night after sex talking about him....."will you let me?" I immediately said "yes" she said I would not be there and she would not tell me when it happened until she was ready to tell me.......a new level but my excitement was so great I wanted her to feel him so I agreed.

Days after that talk I seen her absolute sexiest tiny panties in the laundry and just knew she was with him.....for weeks I would see new sexy panties and match bras in the laundry one's I hadn't seen before. My heart was pounding

One night in bed in the pitch black dark I said straight out...."Does he reach deeper".....silence at first then a whisper "yes" followed up by is he good in bed...."yes"....then the next level of excitement " does he cum inside you "....long silence in the dark ....then "yes" my heart was out of my chest.

Now, this new level of her falling in love with him....how could she not....he's younger very good looking really good in bed....I asked her in the dark one night.....knowing full well what I was asking......"are you two having sex or making love".....long pause "making love".....he cums deep inside her...they meet all alone in his bed. she dresses so sexy to be with him....and he's even talked about if she got pregnant.

This is a level I think all in this lifestyle either want to be or will be.......I just love it

This is a difficult story to absorb, the sex you had before anything happened was as it appears good. Encouraging her to fulfill your fantasies is the start for many Cuckold relationships. After the woman goes through with it, you never know how far things are going to go. An Asian woman sees things a little differently compared to white woman. her telling you before she had even done anything that you would not be there and she would not tell you when it happened until she was ready to tell you, is a twist of its own that some men would not like, some would like and you say you love it. Xtrmcuck has a story that went to the extreme and most men wouldn't want the lose their wives, As extreme as he went fulfilling his fantasies, their is a lesson in it most husbands don't want to except. I feel instead of allowing fantasy to go to far to fast, husbands need to realize that if they encourage their wives to even have sex with another man even one time, they better be prepared and love her enough to lose her if making her satisfied and happy is the goal. Anyone that goes into the cuckold lifestyle can lose to another man.

I lost all my girlfriends except one to other men. One of them even got pregnant by another guy while we were briefly separated. I've also lost all sexual privileges with my present wife except for occasional hand jobs.

I lost all my girlfriends except one to other men. One of them even got pregnant by another guy while we were briefly separated. I've also lost all sexual privileges with my present wife except for occasional hand jobs.
And your feelings about all of this?

I've been a cuckold for so long that it's all normal to me. I don't worry about any of it. I was resigned to my status way back in 1970, learned to not be jealous, and have enjoyed my wives and girlfriends having sex with other men for all of my adult life. It doesn't bother me, and wouldn't change it if I could.

This is a difficult story to absorb, the sex you had before anything happened was as it appears good. Encouraging her to fulfill your fantasies is the start for many Cuckold relationships. After the woman goes through with it, you never know how far things are going to go. An Asian woman sees things a little differently compared to white woman. her telling you before she had even done anything that you would not be there and she would not tell you when it happened until she was ready to tell you, is a twist of its own that some men would not like, some would like and you say you love it. Xtrmcuck has a story that went to the extreme and most men wouldn't want the lose their wives, As extreme as he went fulfilling his fantasies, their is a lesson in it most husbands don't want to except. I feel instead of allowing fantasy to go to far to fast, husbands need to realize that if they encourage their wives to even have sex with another man even one time, they better be prepared and love her enough to lose her if making her satisfied and happy is the goal. Anyone that goes into the cuckold lifestyle can lose to another man.

A woman’s heart can change when the connection is strong. If the connection to the other man is stronger that’s hard to ignore

Back