Anyone lose their wife or gf to another man?

Saddest and dumbest thing ever! That's some messed up feelings to want to loose the woman you love over some fantasy! Sounds like some of you need some serious help! I made a lot mistakes with my ex wife and the lifestyle and should have listened to my big head instead of the little one! I miss my ex wife and never wanted to leave her but some women just go crazy! Please don't do something like this if your really in love with someone!
I respect your opinion. Maybe a better way to explain it is to compare it to the couples who like pregnancy risk. I'm sure most of them don't REALLY want their wife to get pregnant by another guy but if they're playing with risk it COULD happen and they have to be prepared for that. The same is true for anyone that likes their wife to have sex with other men at all, especially to "superior" men, the risk is there. And if for some reason she wanders off with someone else it could happen to anybody wether the husband gets turned on by it or not.
My first marriage we were young and dumb, like we both knew it wasn't built to last, so we had fun with it. With my current wife I enjoy that the risk is there even though ultimately I don't want to lose her but IF I did I'll know that living and loving a cuckold lifestyle would be the culprit

I respect your opinion. Maybe a better way to explain it is to compare it to the couples who like pregnancy risk. I'm sure most of them don't REALLY want their wife to get pregnant by another guy but if they're playing with risk it COULD happen and they have to be prepared for that. The same is true for anyone that likes their wife to have sex with other men at all, especially to "superior" men, the risk is there. And if for some reason she wanders off with someone else it could happen to anybody wether the husband gets turned on by it or not.
My first marriage we were young and dumb, like we both knew it wasn't built to last, so we had fun with it. With my current wife I enjoy that the risk is there even though ultimately I don't want to lose her but IF I did I'll know that living and loving a cuckold lifestyle would be the culprit
And that's why I don't live the lifestyle anymore! But this is fucked up, there is no respect for the husband or the wife and if a relationship is that bad then your self esteem must be *******! I'm all about different degrees of the lifestyle but if this is something you find a turn on something is not right and you should not be in any kind of relationship! I know 90% of this site is BS and fantasy so I'm hoping this is on that catagory! I know women leave their cuckold husbands but actually being turned on by it is a major issue! I was pissed and heart broken when I spilt with my ex wife! This is a real Pysch issue and please get help before your next relationship!

I am married to my second wife, but this is what happened with my ex wife...
We got into the cuckold lifestyle and she really enjoyed being taken by other men, and over our marriage she was with nine different guys. It started getting really extreme, I loved being humiliated by her telling me when the guy was bigger than me, better than me and even better looking!
The last guy she didn't leave anything out. She said he was much hotter, a better kisser and treated her like a princess. She told me that he was so much better in bed and that sex with me was getting boring but she still loved me.
Up to this point the other guys she had been with were just temporary flings but I started to fantasize about her being in an actual relationship with this one. He was crazy about her, he would send her texts that said things like "I can't stop thinking about you" and "I wish you weren't married" and "Will you be my girlfriend?".
At first she thought it sounded absurd but I encouraged her to say yes. After that she started staying with him a couple nights a week (he lived an hour away from us). A month later while she was at home with me he called her. She put it on speaker and I remained super quiet. After long conversation when he had to hang up he said "I have to tell you something (long pause) I love you." She looked at me and her eyes got wide. I simply winked and gave her a thumbs up. In a shaky voice she said "I love you too"
Over the next couple of months every time her and I had sex we couldn't do it without talking about him. She would moan things like "god he's so much better than you" and "I wish it was him in me right now". Partially she would say these things because she loved how much it turned me on partially because she was being honest.
We started fantasizing about him taking her from me. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea but we thought the idea was so HOT. I was on the brink of the ultimate cuckold humiliation: actually losing my wife to a better man.
The next time she went to visit him I suggested that she stay for a whole week and that we could fantasize that she completely belonged to him now. She actually TOLD him that I said that which I wasn't expecting at all and she said he loved the idea.
So I spent that week beating off furiously, imagining that my lovely wife (I forgot to mention that she was tall, slender and smoking hot) was his girl now. All the while they were really enjoying seeing what it would be like to live together.
She always called me when she was coming home, but when she didn't a few hours after she was supposed to leave I called her instead. She was still at his place and asked if she could put the phone on speaker, I said of course!
I asked them how the week went and the both said great. I thanked him for making these fantasies of ours come true. I was expecting her to ask if she could stay longer, but he started talking. "I know you fantasized about me being your wife's boyfriend and I made that happen. You fantasized about us falling in love and that happened. She told me that you two have been fantasizing about you losing her to me and I was thinking we should make that one real as well. What do you think?"
I was a bit stunned. I knew this was a possibility, maybe even inevitable but here it was right in my face. I loved her. We were both in love with her. And I was about to lose her. With my rock hard cock in my hand I heard myself speak "Let's do it". She giggled with delight and told him "I'm yours now!"
The next day she drove back to our place alone in his truck to get her things. As per his request she and I had sex one more time but I had to wear a condom (never had before). It lasted four hours and was the wildest sex we ever had. We both knew it would be the last time and all we talked about while fucking was him and how exciting that she will be with him. It was an out of body experience knowing that the woman I was doing was no longer mine.
When she was about to leave she kissed me one more time and asked if I would always masturbate to the thought of losing her to a real man. I said yes, and to this day I still do!

Posting to hear from other guys who have lost their wife or gf to another man and how they felt about it!

Both of us appreciated you sharing your story. Of course, something like this could happen to any couple that experiments in this lifestyle, but the fact that you helped it happen and were emotionally and sexually excited by the thought of a black man taking her from you is probably something most would not be honest about. We have been married for decades and while we doubt such a thing could happen between us, such a chance always remains. We value so much that we can say whatever we wish to the other, without fear of condemnation. Something I have wanted for a good while is to find a black man I could live with 2-3-4 months out of the year. Not to be used exclusively, but someone that would pass me around for other blacks to use. My husband would like this for me also. He is not a wimp and I am not a Domm Bitch but I guess you can say I enjoy sexually controlling my hub and over a period of years he finds he likes that more and more. He would certainly like for me to be sexually owned by blacks. We seldom have sex anymore, and he would certainly willingly give up all sex with me if I was black owned. I like black men that take what they want and feel they are entitled to (but mean behavior is not acceptable). I don't care what size the black cock is, but my husband would rather I be with black men with much larger cocks than his....it adds to his humiliation. I don't mind my hub being with any other woman, but my preference is that he ends up a queer or faggot for black men. He has come to accept that and now hopes it happens. In any case, it is up to each couple to consider the risks and rewards that are acceptable to them. It certainly sounds like the decisions by you and by your first wife worked for you.

One last comment. You mentioned in your current marriage you have children and your current wife leaving you for another man would not be acceptable. We like that. It is the honorable thing to do.

ArizonaCpl-4Blac
I really can appreciate what you just posted. First what Nymedic81 said was more than an opinion. I'll let him deal with that. I find your story to be arousing as well and more than the basics in cuckolding . One thing I am not in a practicing cuckold relationship. I am divorced twice. What Xtrmcuck has done I can fully understand without saying he was wrong because he wasn't. I can't say what you and your husband do are wrong because you aren't In a lifestyle where we are not only wishing that our wives would sleep with other men is just as weird as anything, kink, fetish or whatever. But we do it and get joy from it, that it lifts us up to higher plain. If others would read X-cucks story with an open mind to learn instead of to judge there is a message and a warning in his story. The fact that husbands choose to share their wife's is suppose to be based on Love. True or not this statement here is suppose to be the guiding factor to start a cuckold relationship A man wants his wife to experience with other men a more exciting and fulfilling sexual life. "because he loves her and wants to put her happiness first." This gets quoted so often but guess what, many say these words but don't mean them. Let me say this most of the time cuckolding is pushed upon the wives by the husbands because they want their own fantasies fulfilled. Because of the wife's happiness takes second place.

This simple statement is true. If you want your wife to sleep with other men for her joy and happiness, " you better love her enough to go through with her doing it". next step She may find an other man that really fulfills her sexual needs and she wants him as her boyfriend because it is what would make her even more happy. It turns the man on even more but " you better love her enough and really want her to have to added happiness she wants to go through" next step She starts to fall in love with him. Now what, you want her to continue to be happy and for many men it also turns them on. So what do you do? Many say okay you can love him and he can fulfill your sexual needs because it will make her happy. " you better love her enough to go through with it because you want her happy" Next possible step. They both are madly in love. All she can think of is him. She is with him more and more and they no longer are just having sex but making real love. " Do you love her enough to allow them to continue to go as far as it has" But it turns you on so you want her to stay happy so it continues . The last step. They want to be together because they love each other and they are so happy together she wants to be his. You still love her very much and you don't want to end her happiness. For some the thought of them belonging to each other as much as it hurts, turns them on. It can be mind blowingly beautiful to see them together and her so happy." Do you love her enough to willingly let her go.

Both of us appreciated you sharing your story. Of course, something like this could happen to any couple that experiments in this lifestyle, but the fact that you helped it happen and were emotionally and sexually excited by the thought of a black man taking her from you is probably something most would not be honest about. We have been married for decades and while we doubt such a thing could happen between us, such a chance always remains. We value so much that we can say whatever we wish to the other, without fear of condemnation. Something I have wanted for a good while is to find a black man I could live with 2-3-4 months out of the year. Not to be used exclusively, but someone that would pass me around for other blacks to use. My husband would like this for me also. He is not a wimp and I am not a Domm Bitch but I guess you can say I enjoy sexually controlling my hub and over a period of years he finds he likes that more and more. He would certainly like for me to be sexually owned by blacks. We seldom have sex anymore, and he would certainly willingly give up all sex with me if I was black owned. I like black men that take what they want and feel they are entitled to (but mean behavior is not acceptable). I don't care what size the black cock is, but my husband would rather I be with black men with much larger cocks than his....it adds to his humiliation. I don't mind my hub being with any other woman, but my preference is that he ends up a queer or faggot for black men. he ends up a queer or faggot for black men. In any case, it is up to each couple to consider the risks and rewards that are acceptable to them. It certainly sounds like the decisions by you and by your first wife worked for you.

One last comment. You mentioned in your current marriage you have children and your current wife leaving you for another man would not be acceptable. We like that. It is the honorable thing to do.

I liked your whole post except for one little line. If a man chooses to be a cuckold ( and I mean a CUCKOLD not a hotwife husband,or swinger or any others) my opinion he is to stay faithful to his wife and never fuck other women. IF he ends up a queer or faggot for black men or any men as long as he is willing to do it. With his wife's approval he is doing his cuckold duties. ArizonaCpl I would love to know how you got to where you are.

I'm glad you like it Paul! Do you currently have a wife that you fantasize about losing, or do you just love the thought of it?
I have to update my current situation. as I had previously mentioned I am married to my second wife and had no intention of losing her to another man. More recently she has been a little down, not really related to anything other than just daily stress but she's a bit depressed and she admitted that she thinks about leaving, just running away. Mostly just thoughts without any real intention of following thru but then you have me with this great big fantasy that I had made a reality in the past and now it's got me thinking "holy fuck you're flirting with the idea of leaving, what if you had a bit more temptation to do it?"
So of course now I'm constantly thinking about playing cupid again lol. My wife hates to be alone, and part of me thinks she would leave if she had another relationship to fall into. We've already been officially/unofficially looking for a boyfriend for her but now I'm more excited than ever to step up the search. I had posted on here that I would never want to lose her, but mostly I didn't think I COULD lose her because of our baby, however she has a baby from a previous relationship and that situation is getting along just fine.
If only I could just tell her "let's not just find you a boyfriend, let's find you an awesome guy to fall in love with!" The situation with my ex just progressed the way it did naturally. But with my current wife I think it would be so hot to say right from the start "baby let's both search together for the man of your dreams". And then all these thoughts of her leaving she wouldn't have to feel guilty about because she would know that it turns me on and even more importantly I want her to be happy with a better man.
Of course unlike my ex, this woman is literally my dream girl. I've been crazy about her since the moment I laid eyes on her. She's slept with three other guys since we've been together and I have to admit, cuckolding in the past has always been so hot for me but when you are MADLY in love with the woman it's on an entirely different level! Really feeling jealous for the first time ever, knowing that the woman I 100% plan to spend forever with, who is only "supposed" to give her body to me is wrapped up naked in another man's arms, kissing him passionately and feeling him deep inside of her. So you can imagine that helping MY dream wife find HER dream guy that is NOT me is purely the sexiest thought I've ever had in my life!!
I'll keep you posted ;-)

Hi, new here. Your story so far Is amazing!
you said If only I could just tell her "let's not just find you a boyfriend, let's find you an awesome guy to fall in love with!" -any progress at all with that? Have you had any discussions? Would love to hear the details, good luck!

My first wife cheated quite a bit some I knew about a lot I didn't, toward the end of our marriage of 4 yrs she quit caring and didn't try and hide she was screwing other guys. I found out from her she had almost a year affair with a married co worker but ended when he wouldn't leave his wife for her. She said he had an 8" dick and she couldn't stop herself so the breakup was bad for her. A couple of months later she started screwing a guy about 20 yrs older than her who was divorced and lived in a trailer. She said she was leaving me because he loved her more than me, liked to smoke , and had a big fat cock that made mine look little.

my wife cheated on me many years ago we split up she was pregnant, we split up she moved in with him, we did get back together, I became a cuckold before I knew what the term was,,,,,,,,,,,, she cheated on me several times despite me giving her the go ahead she could fuck who she wanted, I actually got to enjoy catching her out, all through it we always had great sex, more so I think it was better after catching her cheating!!!!!
we are still together she now tells me everything and I let her do anything she wants, and before the know all get to tell me what a mistake it was to say with her, all I can say is I would say I have better sex than most , she knows exactly what I love and gives me what I want

It was very close.
I had encouraged them to spend more time together and they did.
She was with him almost daily. They were even working out at the gym together.
They fell in love.
I did not want her to leave me, but the sad part was that I was turned on at them being in love and falling hard for each other.
We stopped it before it went any further.

I find this particular thread to be very interesting and I'm surprised that more Bulls have not weighed in. With this being the case I will give you my opinion from a Bull's perspective.

Being in the lifestyle for as long as I have it's inevitable that you hear stories of wive's leaving their husbands for a Bull. Honestly, this is something that I've never really fully understood. Don't get me wrong, I can understand that occasionally this happens when the Bull falls for the wife but I would wonder how often that is actually the case. As I'm sure any experienced Bull can tell you, when you're dealing with a wife, especially one that is new to all of this, you have to be careful about letting her become to attached to you. I say this because more than likely, you are the one bringing something new and exciting to her life so you have to be keenly aware that there is a chance that she can fall hard for you. Personally, I think some Bulls get carried away because they've never experienced the level of attention that can come with being a Bull to a wife who is new to this. I'll be honest, it can be quite the ego boost.

One of the things I have always enjoyed about having another man's wife is that I get to enjoy all of the sexual benefits without having to deal with all the real life aspects that come with actually being in a relationship or married to her. As anyone who has been in a serious relationship can attest to, no matter how mind blowing the sex is, we still have to deal with the day to day 'mundane' stuff that comes with it. (complaining about work, family issues, health issues, children, finances etc). Trust me, I live with 2 women so I'm getting real life issues in stereo lol. So why any Bull would want to take a wife away from her husband and family just doesn't sit well with me. I blame him more than her because he is the one that should be keeping his feelings in check. I look at it like this...just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should. I have been with more than my share of wives and never once did the thought of taking her away cross my mind. Why should I? I can get her whenever I want to and can send her back home when I am done. As I said earlier, I'm sure there are a few cases where both wife and Bull fell in love..I mean genuine love, not just infatuation. If that's the case, more power to you. But if you just took her because you could or for some other reason then I really don't think you were truly cut out for this lifestyle to begin with.

Again, this is simply my opinion and I welcome any further dialog on the matter.

It was very close.
I had encouraged them to spend more time together and they did.
She was with him almost daily. They were even working out at the gym together.
They fell in love.
I did not want her to leave me, but the sad part was that I was turned on at them being in love and falling hard for each other.
We stopped it before it went any further.
A nice, honest, comment about your role in encouraging them to spend more time together. No doubt that was a very erotic experience for you as well as them...

I find this particular thread to be very interesting and I'm surprised that more Bulls have not weighed in. With this being the case I will give you my opinion from a Bull's perspective.

Being in the lifestyle for as long as I have it's inevitable that you hear stories of wive's leaving their husbands for a Bull. Honestly, this is something that I've never really fully understood. Don't get me wrong, I can understand that occasionally this happens when the Bull falls for the wife but I would wonder how often that is actually the case. As I'm sure any experienced Bull can tell you, when you're dealing with a wife, especially one that is new to all of this, you have to be careful about letting her become to attached to you. I say this because more than likely, you are the one bringing something new and exciting to her life so you have to be keenly aware that there is a chance that she can fall hard for you. Personally, I think some Bulls get carried away because they've never experienced the level of attention that can come with being a Bull to a wife who is new to this. I'll be honest, it can be quite the ego boost.

One of the things I have always enjoyed about having another man's wife is that I get to enjoy all of the sexual benefits without having to deal with all the real life aspects that come with actually being in a relationship or married to her. As anyone who has been in a serious relationship can attest to, no matter how mind blowing the sex is, we still have to deal with the day to day 'mundane' stuff that comes with it. (complaining about work, family issues, health issues, children, finances etc). Trust me, I live with 2 women so I'm getting real life issues in stereo lol. So why any Bull would want to take a wife away from her husband and family just doesn't sit well with me. I blame him more than her because he is the one that should be keeping his feelings in check. I look at it like this...just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should. I have been with more than my share of wives and never once did the thought of taking her away cross my mind. Why should I? I can get her whenever I want to and can send her back home when I am done. As I said earlier, I'm sure there are a few cases where both wife and Bull fell in love..I mean genuine love, not just infatuation. If that's the case, more power to you. But if you just took her because you could or for some other reason then I really don't think you were truly cut out for this lifestyle to begin with.

Again, this is simply my opinion and I welcome any further dialog on the matter.

Hi I like your post. I think what you shared was correct as far as trained veteran bulls knowing what to do and not to do. In Extrmcucks story I don't believe it was a Bull as such that took his wife away. A great deal of these break up situations wouldn't happen with a bull like yourself. Most of the time it is just a pickup that starts out with a simple date and grows from there. He becomes her BF then she falls in love with him. Some times the wife will end it and save the marriage . Sometimes she loves it more with her BF. .Extrmcuck pushed them together and do I understand his fantasy for myself ? No but he wanted it and it happened.I think what fueled him on was he really wanted his wife to reach a point of happiness he felt he couldn't provide. If that had been a professional Bull chances are it wouldn't have happened. When I first read this thread it turned me on more than most I had ever read. I didn't see Extrmcuck as some kind of nut as others have called him. I saw it as a kind of love story. There are many cuckolds that want their wives to have a real boyfriend and they want her to fall in love with him but they aren't willing to allow the wife they also love to leave them behind as love grows between the wife and the boyfriend. For the complete happiness he wanted for his wife he gave her up..

I really enjoyed your post as well. I have a bit of experience in this as my ex-wife at one time considered leaving me to be with her bull, however it was one-sided so it wasn't the bull that was at fault, he actually had no idea. as much as we discussed it beforehand, that it was to be for sex only, once my wife received the fucking of her life and felt intimacy with her bull, she started to develop feelings for him outside of sex. Being new to this, she told me this and we discussed it. She didn't realize that he was actually married and was like you mentioned, just looking for mind blowing sex without having to deal with a relationship. So she decided to talk to him about her feelings and told me she was confused. When he confessed to her that he was only interested in the sex and ended up breaking it off with her, she was hurt and even more confused. Although this was not the reason we ended up getting divorced, it did cause some questions in my mind about how committed to our relationship she was. So it is a risky proposition and in our case would have been better dealt with if all of us had open communication and expressed honestly and openly what we were looking for, not just my wife and I. Thanks !

I really enjoyed your post as well. I have a bit of experience in this as my ex-wife at one time considered leaving me to be with her bull, however it was one-sided so it wasn't the bull that was at fault, he actually had no idea. as much as we discussed it beforehand, that it was to be for sex only, once my wife received the fucking of her life and felt intimacy with her bull, she started to develop feelings for him outside of sex. Being new to this, she told me this and we discussed it. She didn't realize that he was actually married and was like you mentioned, just looking for mind blowing sex without having to deal with a relationship. So she decided to talk to him about her feelings and told me she was confused. When he confessed to her that he was only interested in the sex and ended up breaking it off with her, she was hurt and even more confused. Although this was not the reason we ended up getting divorced, it did cause some questions in my mind about how committed to our relationship she was. So it is a risky proposition and in our case would have been better dealt with if all of us had open communication and expressed honestly and openly what we were looking for, not just my wife and I. Thanks !

Thanks for sharing your experience. I think it is important to show people the real truth about this lifestyle. It can bring tremendous excitement and pleasure but it also has it's downside if not approached correctly.

One of the things I have always enjoyed about having another man's wife is that I get to enjoy all of the sexual benefits without having to deal with all the real life aspects that come with actually being in a relationship or married to her. ... I have been with more than my share of wives and never once did the thought of taking her away cross my mind. Why should I? I can get her whenever I want to and can send her back home when I am done.

That is the turn on for me. It is so unfair. Husband has to support the wife financially, emotionally etc. The bull gets the sex that is normally the prize for that. As you say you can just send the wife back to the husband full of your cum.

That is the turn on for me. It is so unfair. Husband has to support the wife financially, emotionally etc. The bull gets the sex that is normally the prize for that. As you say you can just send the wife back to the husband full of your cum.
Please don't let this great thread die! Xtrmcuck, what is happening?

I'm certainly no expert on the subject, but I do have a couple of thoughts.

1. Why would a wife leave her cuckold/hothusband? He has given her his blessing to have boyfriends, fuck buddies and whatever else she wants. She gets to fuck all the big cocks in the world. And when it's over, she gets to go back to her loving and supporting hubby. In my view she has the perfect marriage. Not only is her hubby proud and excited about her escapades, he'll gladly lick up the cum running down her thighs.

2. Why would the bull want to fuck up what he has going on? Why would he even want the hotwife? If I had a huge cock, I'd be sharing it with as many hotwives as humanly possible! :)

Last edited:

"I look at it like this...just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should" -- real talk right there

Back