Anyone lose their wife or gf to another man?

Xtrmcuck, my husband not dating was his choice completely. Even though I still loved him I didn't
think we would get back together. He told me he always thought I would come back. He had heard
enough about Jamal from a black friend of ours to make him think that Jamal changed his women
regularly and often. I didn't have any contact with my husband after I left him until I showed up on
his porch when I came back. However I didn't know it but Jamal was sending him pictures and videos
of me with him and also the other black guys that he let use me. He was doing it to try to humiliate my
husband.

Phyliss
I bet your husband enjoyed the pics etc. Probably still had them wanking every day. I bet he dtill thinks about that bbc in you everytime he screws you too. Nice. You did the right thing.

I guess technically you could say my husband didn't lose me since I came back to him after living with my black boyfriend Jamal/Horse for 29 months. He spent those months alone not dating. I spent those months with a black cock in me every day and it was not always my boyfriends.

Imagine how much sperm he spilled masturbating during those 29 months. Probably thinking about you taking black cock the whole time.

My beautifull girlfriend left me for another dick, but he is not black, that I would have respected, this I cannot, he is larger, but not bbc... so no more adventures for me dear sweet friends
Hmm... How do you feel about it besides the guy not being black? Is it exciting at all?

Hmm... How do you feel about it besides the guy not being black? Is it exciting at all?
My ex, is a small beautifull petite girl, (see pictures in our profile) yes, I like the idea somehow that I lost her to a tall guy, with probably a large cock. I wish I just knew more about his background, is he a DOM, or a bull, or just plain boring. I would like to know. Also how often he gets it from her.

My first wife left me for a black man. She met him online and while i was traveling for work, she took her stuff and went to his house 3 states away. She said she was divorcing me, but before we filed, he got her pregnant and told her she couldn't live there anymore. I took her back and helped with everything. 3 years later, she left me again for another black guy and I found out she had fucked many other guys during that time. This time we did divorce.

I am married to my second wife, but this is what happened with my ex wife...
We got into the cuckold lifestyle and she really enjoyed being taken by other men, and over our marriage she was with nine different guys. It started getting really extreme, I loved being humiliated by her telling me when the guy was bigger than me, better than me and even better looking!
The last guy she didn't leave anything out. She said he was much hotter, a better kisser and treated her like a princess. She told me that he was so much better in bed and that sex with me was getting boring but she still loved me.
Up to this point the other guys she had been with were just temporary flings but I started to fantasize about her being in an actual relationship with this one. He was crazy about her, he would send her texts that said things like "I can't stop thinking about you" and "I wish you weren't married" and "Will you be my girlfriend?".
At first she thought it sounded absurd but I encouraged her to say yes. After that she started staying with him a couple nights a week (he lived an hour away from us). A month later while she was at home with me he called her. She put it on speaker and I remained super quiet. After long conversation when he had to hang up he said "I have to tell you something (long pause) I love you." She looked at me and her eyes got wide. I simply winked and gave her a thumbs up. In a shaky voice she said "I love you too"
Over the next couple of months every time her and I had sex we couldn't do it without talking about him. She would moan things like "god he's so much better than you" and "I wish it was him in me right now". Partially she would say these things because she loved how much it turned me on partially because she was being honest.
We started fantasizing about him taking her from me. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea but we thought the idea was so HOT. I was on the brink of the ultimate cuckold humiliation: actually losing my wife to a better man.
The next time she went to visit him I suggested that she stay for a whole week and that we could fantasize that she completely belonged to him now. She actually TOLD him that I said that which I wasn't expecting at all and she said he loved the idea.
So I spent that week beating off furiously, imagining that my lovely wife (I forgot to mention that she was tall, slender and smoking hot) was his girl now. All the while they were really enjoying seeing what it would be like to live together.
She always called me when she was coming home, but when she didn't a few hours after she was supposed to leave I called her instead. She was still at his place and asked if she could put the phone on speaker, I said of course!
I asked them how the week went and the both said great. I thanked him for making these fantasies of ours come true. I was expecting her to ask if she could stay longer, but he started talking. "I know you fantasized about me being your wife's boyfriend and I made that happen. You fantasized about us falling in love and that happened. She told me that you two have been fantasizing about you losing her to me and I was thinking we should make that one real as well. What do you think?"
I was a bit stunned. I knew this was a possibility, maybe even inevitable but here it was right in my face. I loved her. We were both in love with her. And I was about to lose her. With my rock hard cock in my hand I heard myself speak "Let's do it". She giggled with delight and told him "I'm yours now!"
The next day she drove back to our place alone in his truck to get her things. As per his request she and I had sex one more time but I had to wear a condom (never had before). It lasted four hours and was the wildest sex we ever had. We both knew it would be the last time and all we talked about while fucking was him and how exciting that she will be with him. It was an out of body experience knowing that the woman I was doing was no longer mine.
When she was about to leave she kissed me one more time and asked if I would always masturbate to the thought of losing her to a real man. I said yes, and to this day I still do!

Posting to hear from other guys who have lost their wife or gf to another man and how they felt about it!
OMG, this is definitely my biggest fantasy!
I am rock hard just from reading this!

OMG, this is definitely my biggest fantasy!
I am rock hard just from reading this!
I'm glad you like it Paul! Do you currently have a wife that you fantasize about losing, or do you just love the thought of it?
I have to update my current situation. as I had previously mentioned I am married to my second wife and had no intention of losing her to another man. More recently she has been a little down, not really related to anything other than just daily stress but she's a bit depressed and she admitted that she thinks about leaving, just running away. Mostly just thoughts without any real intention of following thru but then you have me with this great big fantasy that I had made a reality in the past and now it's got me thinking "holy fuck you're flirting with the idea of leaving, what if you had a bit more temptation to do it?"
So of course now I'm constantly thinking about playing cupid again lol. My wife hates to be alone, and part of me thinks she would leave if she had another relationship to fall into. We've already been officially/unofficially looking for a boyfriend for her but now I'm more excited than ever to step up the search. I had posted on here that I would never want to lose her, but mostly I didn't think I COULD lose her because of our baby, however she has a baby from a previous relationship and that situation is getting along just fine.
If only I could just tell her "let's not just find you a boyfriend, let's find you an awesome guy to fall in love with!" The situation with my ex just progressed the way it did naturally. But with my current wife I think it would be so hot to say right from the start "baby let's both search together for the man of your dreams". And then all these thoughts of her leaving she wouldn't have to feel guilty about because she would know that it turns me on and even more importantly I want her to be happy with a better man.
Of course unlike my ex, this woman is literally my dream girl. I've been crazy about her since the moment I laid eyes on her. She's slept with three other guys since we've been together and I have to admit, cuckolding in the past has always been so hot for me but when you are MADLY in love with the woman it's on an entirely different level! Really feeling jealous for the first time ever, knowing that the woman I 100% plan to spend forever with, who is only "supposed" to give her body to me is wrapped up naked in another man's arms, kissing him passionately and feeling him deep inside of her. So you can imagine that helping MY dream wife find HER dream guy that is NOT me is purely the sexiest thought I've ever had in my life!!
I'll keep you posted ;-)

Yes I do have a wife that I fantasize about leaving me. We have been together 30 yrs so pretty sur3 its not going to happen but i still dream about it. I've done everything I can to make it happen, I introduced cuckolding into our relationship years ago. Set up multiple occasions of sex with other men. Convinced her to call me a sissy during sex. Humped her leg with my little dick while I've teased her pussy with my fingers and talked to her about fucking well hung men. I've let her catch me crossdressing and tell her that I cheat on her giving blow jobs to other men all while giving her permission to have sex with any man she chooses.
She did have a boyfriend for a few years but it never came close to her leaving me. We rarely have sex anymore as I prefer to masturbate and fantasize than please her sexually.

We got into the cuckold lifestyle and she really enjoyed being taken by other men, and over our marriage she was with nine different guys. It started getting really extreme, I loved being humiliated by her telling me when the guy was bigger than me, better than me and even better looking!
The last guy she didn't leave anything out. She said he was much hotter, a better kisser and treated her like a princess. She told me that he was so much better in bed and that sex with me was getting boring but she still loved me.
Up to this point the other guys she had been with were just temporary flings but I started to fantasize about her being in an actual relationship with this one. He was crazy about her, he would send her texts that said things like "I can't stop thinking about you" and "I wish you weren't married" and "Will you be my girlfriend?".
At first she thought it sounded absurd but I encouraged her to say yes. After that she started staying with him a couple nights a week (he lived an hour away from us). A month later while she was at home with me he called her. She put it on speaker and I remained super quiet. After long conversation when he had to hang up he said "I have to tell you something (long pause) I love you." She looked at me and her eyes got wide. I simply winked and gave her a thumbs up. In a shaky voice she said "I love you too"
Over the next couple of months every time her and I had sex we couldn't do it without talking about him. She would moan things like "god he's so much better than you" and "I wish it was him in me right now". Partially she would say these things because she loved how much it turned me on partially because she was being honest.
We started fantasizing about him taking her from me. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea but we thought the idea was so HOT. I was on the brink of the ultimate cuckold humiliation: actually losing my wife to a better man.
The next time she went to visit him I suggested that she stay for a whole week and that we could fantasize that she completely belonged to him now. She actually TOLD him that I said that which I wasn't expecting at all and she said he loved the idea.
So I spent that week beating off furiously, imagining that my lovely wife (I forgot to mention that she was tall, slender and smoking hot) was his girl now. All the while they were really enjoying seeing what it would be like to live together.
She always called me when she was coming home, but when she didn't a few hours after she was supposed to leave I called her instead. She was still at his place and asked if she could put the phone on speaker, I said of course!
I asked them how the week went and the both said great. I thanked him for making these fantasies of ours come true. I was expecting her to ask if she could stay longer, but he started talking. "I know you fantasized about me being your wife's boyfriend and I made that happen. You fantasized about us falling in love and that happened. She told me that you two have been fantasizing about you losing her to me and I was thinking we should make that one real as well. What do you think?"
I was a bit stunned. I knew this was a possibility, maybe even inevitable but here it was right in my face. I loved her. We were both in love with her. And I was about to lose her. With my rock hard cock in my hand I heard myself speak "Let's do it". She giggled with delight and told him "I'm yours now!"
The next day she drove back to our place alone in his truck to get her things. As per his request she and I had sex one more time but I had to wear a condom (never had before). It lasted four hours and was the wildest sex we ever had. We both knew it would be the last time and all we talked about while fucking was him and how exciting that she will be with him. It was an out of body experience knowing that the woman I was doing was no longer mine.
When she was about to leave she kissed me one more time and asked if I would always masturbate to the thought of losing her to a real man. I said yes, and to this day I still do!

Posting to hear from other guys who have lost their wife or gf to another man and how they felt about it!
This is one of if not the hottest posting I have ever read. Those three words "lets do it" That is a real cuckold!

wow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Wish you'd post a picture of them

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I got your message, I'll fill you in on the situation with my current wife ;) it's definitely unfolding with more opportunity than I imagined

I have never been in a cuckold situation as such.. But I have been divorced twice and had a few girlfriends. break my heart. Thing is I never new I was submissive and the pain, loneliness other emotions were intense. Would I give up a wife I love with all my heart to a better man to make her truly happy? True love would let go. I would do what you did over and over if necessary. Because if she wants to go and I try to stop her I wouldn't be thinking of her, I would be thinking of myself.

Saddest and dumbest thing ever! That's some messed up feelings to want to loose the woman you love over some fantasy! Sounds like some of you need some serious help! I made a lot mistakes with my ex wife and the lifestyle and should have listened to my big head instead of the little one! I miss my ex wife and never wanted to leave her but some women just go crazy! Please don't do something like this if your really in love with someone!

Back