Anyone lose their wife or gf to another man?

Although I can't say I lost my ex-wife to another man, it did lead to us getting a divorce indirectly. It was my suggestion she fuck another guy and she found one that was perfect sexually for her. Big cock, could give her countless orgasms, by far the best sex she ever had. So she admitted to me that she didn't want to have sex with me anymore just him. Which at the time, I actually was excited about and it turned me on so much. However, it led to her starting to meet him alone (they had only met with me watching) and then she was confused because she had feelings for him (then admitted she loved him) and started second guessing our relationship. She asked if she could go live with him for a period of time, as a trial. I was heart-broken but couldn't say no, however when she talked to him about it, he confessed to her he was married and didn't want to ruin that so he broke it off with my wife. She was devastated for a bit, we tried to rebuild our marriage but this led to other issues (not sexually related) and we ended up splitting up a few years later
Something sorta hot about it ... sad but hot.

Back