Anyone lose their wife or gf to another man?

I'm certainly no expert on the subject, but I do have a couple of thoughts.

1. Why would a wife leave her cuckold/hothusband? He has given her his blessing to have boyfriends, fuck buddies and whatever else she wants. She gets to fuck all the big cocks in the world. And when it's over, she gets to go back to her loving and supporting hubby. In my view she has the perfect marriage. Not only is her hubby proud and excited about her escapades, he'll gladly lick up the cum running down her thighs.

2. Why would the bull want to fuck up what he has going on? Why would he even want the hotwife? If I had a huge cock, I'd be sharing it with as many hotwives as humanly possible! :)

Cuckolding has enhanced our relationship. My wife wants to havesex with her black boyfriend, but she knows that she needs me to get her emotional and psychological needs met.

She says that she has the best of two worlds: A terrific black boyfriend and the most caring and loving husband who takes very good care of our ******* even though he's not the biological *******.

tumblr_m5v7yw3nar1r766g2o1_400 (2).jpg

Cuckolding has enhanced our relationship. My wife wants to havesex with her black boyfriend, but she knows that she needs me to get her emotional and psychological needs met.

She says that she has the best of two worlds: A terrific black boyfriend and the most caring and loving husband who takes very good care of our ******* even though he's not the biological *******.

View attachment 1278585
Is her black boyfriend the *******?

Never , been married 36 years .........we have so much fun together .......................we have borrowed different swinger friends .
And the wife & I never play without the other knowing or being there , and that you can take to the bank .

I'm pretty sure I'd always want to be there, but things change. I would hate for her to miss an opportunity, just because I couldn't be there. And of course the wife can always text you pics and keep you updated.

I'm pretty sure I'd always want to be there, but things change. I would hate for her to miss an opportunity, just because I couldn't be there. And of course the wife can always text you pics and keep you updated.
What works for us will not work for others and that is what the lifestyle is all about , different kinks is what me thinks .

What ever makes you happy and what you agree upon , not my place to get my nose involved unless the lady gives permission... :p

Quote:

"
Really feeling jealous for the first time ever, knowing that the woman I 100% plan to spend forever with, who is only "supposed" to give her body to me is wrapped up naked in another man's arms, kissing him passionately and feeling him deep inside of her. So you can imagine that helping MY dream wife find HER dream guy that is NOT me is purely the sexiest thought I've ever had in my life!!
I'll keep you posted ;-)"

So, any updates? Have you had any discussions with your wife about finding a real boyfriend and how you would like that to proceed? Would love to hear how thinga are going!

I am married to my second wife, but this is what happened with my ex wife...
We got into the cuckold lifestyle and she really enjoyed being taken by other men, and over our marriage she was with nine different guys. It started getting really extreme, I loved being humiliated by her telling me when the guy was bigger than me, better than me and even better looking!
The last guy she didn't leave anything out. She said he was much hotter, a better kisser and treated her like a princess. She told me that he was so much better in bed and that sex with me was getting boring but she still loved me.
Up to this point the other guys she had been with were just temporary flings but I started to fantasize about her being in an actual relationship with this one. He was crazy about her, he would send her texts that said things like "I can't stop thinking about you" and "I wish you weren't married" and "Will you be my girlfriend?".
At first she thought it sounded absurd but I encouraged her to say yes. After that she started staying with him a couple nights a week (he lived an hour away from us). A month later while she was at home with me he called her. She put it on speaker and I remained super quiet. After long conversation when he had to hang up he said "I have to tell you something (long pause) I love you." She looked at me and her eyes got wide. I simply winked and gave her a thumbs up. In a shaky voice she said "I love you too"
Over the next couple of months every time her and I had sex we couldn't do it without talking about him. She would moan things like "god he's so much better than you" and "I wish it was him in me right now". Partially she would say these things because she loved how much it turned me on partially because she was being honest.
We started fantasizing about him taking her from me. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea but we thought the idea was so HOT. I was on the brink of the ultimate cuckold humiliation: actually losing my wife to a better man.
The next time she went to visit him I suggested that she stay for a whole week and that we could fantasize that she completely belonged to him now. She actually TOLD him that I said that which I wasn't expecting at all and she said he loved the idea.
So I spent that week beating off furiously, imagining that my lovely wife (I forgot to mention that she was tall, slender and smoking hot) was his girl now. All the while they were really enjoying seeing what it would be like to live together.
She always called me when she was coming home, but when she didn't a few hours after she was supposed to leave I called her instead. She was still at his place and asked if she could put the phone on speaker, I said of course!
I asked them how the week went and the both said great. I thanked him for making these fantasies of ours come true. I was expecting her to ask if she could stay longer, but he started talking. "I know you fantasized about me being your wife's boyfriend and I made that happen. You fantasized about us falling in love and that happened. She told me that you two have been fantasizing about you losing her to me and I was thinking we should make that one real as well. What do you think?"
I was a bit stunned. I knew this was a possibility, maybe even inevitable but here it was right in my face. I loved her. We were both in love with her. And I was about to lose her. With my rock hard cock in my hand I heard myself speak "Let's do it". She giggled with delight and told him "I'm yours now!"
The next day she drove back to our place alone in his truck to get her things. As per his request she and I had sex one more time but I had to wear a condom (never had before). It lasted four hours and was the wildest sex we ever had. We both knew it would be the last time and all we talked about while fucking was him and how exciting that she will be with him. It was an out of body experience knowing that the woman I was doing was no longer mine.
When she was about to leave she kissed me one more time and asked if I would always masturbate to the thought of losing her to a real man. I said yes, and to this day I still do!

Posting to hear from other guys who have lost their wife or gf to another man and how they felt about it!

Not my idea of a good life

We got into the cuckold lifestyle and she really enjoyed being taken by other men, and over our marriage she was with nine different guys. It started getting really extreme, I loved being humiliated by her telling me when the guy was bigger than me, better than me and even better looking!
The last guy she didn't leave anything out. She said he was much hotter, a better kisser and treated her like a princess. She told me that he was so much better in bed and that sex with me was getting boring but she still loved me.
Up to this point the other guys she had been with were just temporary flings but I started to fantasize about her being in an actual relationship with this one. He was crazy about her, he would send her texts that said things like "I can't stop thinking about you" and "I wish you weren't married" and "Will you be my girlfriend?".
At first she thought it sounded absurd but I encouraged her to say yes. After that she started staying with him a couple nights a week (he lived an hour away from us). A month later while she was at home with me he called her. She put it on speaker and I remained super quiet. After long conversation when he had to hang up he said "I have to tell you something (long pause) I love you." She looked at me and her eyes got wide. I simply winked and gave her a thumbs up. In a shaky voice she said "I love you too"
Over the next couple of months every time her and I had sex we couldn't do it without talking about him. She would moan things like "god he's so much better than you" and "I wish it was him in me right now". Partially she would say these things because she loved how much it turned me on partially because she was being honest.
We started fantasizing about him taking her from me. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea but we thought the idea was so HOT. I was on the brink of the ultimate cuckold humiliation: actually losing my wife to a better man.
The next time she went to visit him I suggested that she stay for a whole week and that we could fantasize that she completely belonged to him now. She actually TOLD him that I said that which I wasn't expecting at all and she said he loved the idea.
So I spent that week beating off furiously, imagining that my lovely wife (I forgot to mention that she was tall, slender and smoking hot) was his girl now. All the while they were really enjoying seeing what it would be like to live together.
She always called me when she was coming home, but when she didn't a few hours after she was supposed to leave I called her instead. She was still at his place and asked if she could put the phone on speaker, I said of course!
I asked them how the week went and the both said great. I thanked him for making these fantasies of ours come true. I was expecting her to ask if she could stay longer, but he started talking. "I know you fantasized about me being your wife's boyfriend and I made that happen. You fantasized about us falling in love and that happened. She told me that you two have been fantasizing about you losing her to me and I was thinking we should make that one real as well. What do you think?"
I was a bit stunned. I knew this was a possibility, maybe even inevitable but here it was right in my face. I loved her. We were both in love with her. And I was about to lose her. With my rock hard cock in my hand I heard myself speak "Let's do it". She giggled with delight and told him "I'm yours now!"
The next day she drove back to our place alone in his truck to get her things. As per his request she and I had sex one more time but I had to wear a condom (never had before). It lasted four hours and was the wildest sex we ever had. We both knew it would be the last time and all we talked about while fucking was him and how exciting that she will be with him. It was an out of body experience knowing that the woman I was doing was no longer mine.
When she was about to leave she kissed me one more time and asked if I would always masturbate to the thought of losing her to a real man. I said yes, and to this day I still do!

Posting to hear from other guys who have lost their wife or gf to another man and how they felt about it!

BTW if anyone is curious I wouldn't make this happen with my current wife. We have two ******* and I could never be apart from them. My wife does sleep with other guys and we want her to find a boyfriend but that's where we draw the line

So- you found another woman who you fell in love with and married but you still jerk off thinking about losing the first wife? And now wife number 2 sleeps with other guys and "we want her to find a boyfriend"- but it won't happen again because "that's where we draw the line."

Are you happily paying alimony to wife #1 too? Does that make your dick hard? Unbelievable.

So- you found another woman who you fell in love with and married but you still jerk off thinking about losing the first wife? And now wife number 2 sleeps with other guys and "we want her to find a boyfriend"- but it won't happen again because "that's where we draw the line."

Are you happily paying alimony to wife #1 too? Does that make your dick hard? Unbelievable.

Maybe he has a dick of steele. It will always remain hard. :)

Quote:

"
Of course unlike my ex, this woman is literally my dream girl. I've been crazy about her since the moment I laid eyes on her. She's slept with three other guys since we've been together and I have to admit, cuckolding in the past has always been so hot for me but when you are MADLY in love with the woman it's on an entirely different level! Really feeling jealous for the first time ever, knowing that the woman I 100% plan to spend forever with, who is only "supposed" to give her body to me is wrapped up naked in another man's arms, kissing him passionately and feeling him deep inside of her. So you can imagine that helping MY dream wife find HER dream guy that is NOT me is purely the sexiest thought I've ever had in my life!!
I'll keep you posted ;-)"

Any updates on that front?

So not sure why I didn't see this posting before. This happened to me also. I lost my wife to her black lover. Below is the story it's also posted in another place on the site. There is a very strange psychological dynamic that happens when sharing her was your idea and her falling in love is partly your fault. I knew from the first time I watched them I was in trouble but I could not stop. I was watching him taking her from me and I was hard as a rock thru it.

Below is the details.
If you ever want to chat about my story and the details message me on yahoo messenger username = jb1038 or on kik username = bound2bmine

(THIS IS A TRUE STORY)
I met my wife when she was in her 20's. She was very mature for her age. I was 10 yrs older than her and divorced and we hit it off right from the start. Like I said she was very mature for her age a hot little thing with a very friendly attitude, she was the life of the party. She was a bit of a pot head, but had a good head on her shoulder. I would later find out that she was a bit adventurous, or slutty what ever you want to call it and by age 18 had already been with 30 guys.

So we dated for like 4 yrs and had one breakup, where she ran off with an X-boyfriend to Jamaica for a week. This is where my feeling of sharing her started I think. All I could think about was her and her younger x-boyfriend fucking her every-night. Like I said this is where I think my desire to share her started I think. She came back and we eventually got back together and married she was 23-24 by then. I was happy but I still had that fantasy of sharing her. She got preg and we had a baby, the fantasy was kind of on hold while she was pregnant. After the baby was born I brought it up again she was against it at first but slowly warmed up to the idea.

By this time she was like 25-26 when she started playing with other men. It included men from a young guy who was 19 to older guy who was in his 50's and who turned out to be a sugar-daddy type for her. I have to tell you that was so hot. He would buy her things in exchange for sex. Just knowing that she was being used in a sense by an old guy was very hot to me. None of the guys knew that I was aware of her playing around. They all thought she was cheating on me. It was easier to find guys that way she did not want to do the bar stranger thing. So at that time I never got to watch. It was her playing on her own and me just hearing the details. This went on for 5 yrs off and on. At this point I thought I had it made a nice family a young sexy hot wife who was all about our family at home and fucking other men outside the home. By the way no one knew about our lifestyle not her family or mine. We kept it all very discreet.

At some point we had the idea that we should get a guy who could be a steady lover for her. A guy that we could both be friends with and I could watch and participate, as well as a steady lover for her. So this guy at her work who was a work acquaintance that I knew as well just happens to breaks up with his girl friend that open the door. He started talking more to my wife and we slowly brought him into the lifestyle. I have to tell you he was and may still be a cool dude. Easy to get along with. He was younger than her by 6 years, he was black which was a big fantasy for me and later found out it was a big turn on for her as well. So he starts hanging out as a friend of the family and that’s how everyone saw him. Slowly we get him into the lifestyle. He would come over to our house when our baby was at grandmas and she would go to his place other times. I thought I was in heaven. You guys that have seen the pictures they were so incredibly hot together. I had never seen my wife react like she did to this guy. Again for those that have seen the pictures it was so incredible hot. The way he fucked her the way he took over her was incredibly hot and shocking in a good way to me. I have to admit however that it did worry me a bit. With in 2 months it started to get a little out of control he was fucking her 3-4 times a week. She totally started to fall like under a spell that once again was exciting but worried me. She even started to be a bit submissive to him. Most of times she was at his place because we had a baby. She would leave work go to his place and come home after (again in retrospect probably not a good idea).

So by this point I have a young wife and mom that is getting fucked by another man 3-4 times a week and I'm hardly getting any sex at all. She was on the pill so he was cuming inside her sometimes several times a night. If she wouldn’t have been on the pill she would have been pregnant right away as much cum as he was dropping inside her. Keep in mind 3-4 times a week many nights twice a night, that's a whole lot of another mans cum inside her.

Then I start to see a change in her she starts to become more distant. I was getting no sex and when she would give me a BJ she would spit me out but she always swallowed him. I asked once why she spit mine out she said your cum taste sour and his taste sweet. So more and more she finds things to fight about to the point that she tell me one day I am addicted to him I cant do with out him. Then she said you got us into this lifestyle you opened the door and now I'm in love with him I cant be with out him. We separate and within six months while we are separated but not divorced she got preg by him. We divorced like 8 months later she had a big preg belly when we had our court date for the divorce. It was kind of humiliating

So what is the lesson here. This life is dangerous make sure you go into it with eyes wide open.
Be careful of wife having a steady boyfriend with out having any rules.

So I wanted to add this as well it was on the original story when it was posted before.
This is a conversation I had with her about our past not to long ago. I asked her.

ME: So what was the different. We know emotions came after. Was the sex better?
HER: Your right I didn't fall in love right away, but honestly I absolutely enjoyed the sex, I cant say exactly why, it was just so good.
So yes to be honest the sex was better. Sorry.
ME: Was the black thing a turn on for you.
HER: Yes, the black thing was a turn on. Can't explain why I just wanted him all the time.
I don’t know I just like the contrast if our skin together.
ME: So you didn't say if you were always attracted to black men?
HER: No not always attracted to black dudes not at all. But you saw us together can you blame me.
I'm sorry it just got to the point I couldn't imagine you touching me anymore. You wanted this! You wanted me to have a steady lover.
You encouraged us to fuck all the time. I mean you know we were together almost every day and you loved the idea that he was black.
He became my main man the only man I thought about. Sorry.

I also asked her this. It was interesting never thought of myself as submissive.

ME Do you think of me as submissive in any way? Because in regular life I don't like to be pushed around.
HER: Yeah, I could see you being submissive.
ME: OK wow, submissive how?
HER: I just meant that I could see you enjoying a sexually submissive relationship. I really don't know though.

I was watching him take her away from me and I was hard as a ROCK THRU-IT
That's them below.

The first picture is from a vacation we took all three of us together. He slept with her every night as I slept on the couch.

This is what I watched so many times. You can tell from the way she is reacting that she is his.
http://imgur.com/TFCwRgT
Sorry you had to learn this lesson the hard way. I tell every husband that I come across to go into this with their eyes WIDE open. This may be your fantasy but it will soon become her reality. One way to guard against this to some degree is to make sure she deals with an experienced Bull. By experienced I mean someone who has dealt with couples before. GET REFERENCES. Any Bull who claims to be experienced but cannot provide even a single reference, is either lying or hiding something.

Masturbating on the thought of losing wife..Are you for real??

"We've already been officially/unofficially looking for a boyfriend for her but now I'm more excited than ever to step up the search"

How is that going?

I guess technically you could say my husband didn't lose me since I came back to him after living with my black boyfriend Jamal/Horse for 29 months. He spent those months alone not dating. I spent those months with a black cock in me every day and it was not always my boyfriends. I can't say if I had it to do over if I would have done the same thing but I know I would have started fucking and dating black guys Way sooner than I did.

Phyliss
Very hot. Have you lived with anyone else since then?

Back