Anyone here ever had a bull bring a friend?

Groups can get out of hand. Strange men come in, rubbers can be forgotten, photos taken, sex videotaped. It can become a problem quite quickly.

We have been very careful, but I've had men I didn't know approach me in public - having had been "with me" and demanding more.
lemme see if i understand this. you don't know them (remember them), but they've fucked you before. and you run into them in public and they demand more sex from you? what do you do? do you submit or not?

Has one of your bulls ever brought someone with him without a warning? If so, did he get to fuck your wife?
Yes, it has happened.
He has brought friends with him, surprising my wife. She was expected to fuck them and gladly did so.
He introduced her to his 18 year old nephew and she has fucked him as well.
I guess her bull feels secure and is not jealous when his friends fuck her.

Last edited:
Yes, it has happened.
He has brought friends with him, surprising my wife. She was expected to fuck them and gladly did so.
He introduced her to his 18 year old nephew and she has fucked him as well.
I guess her bull feels secure and is not jealous when his friends fuck her.
that just shows you how beautiful your wife is. it would be wrong to keep her to himself. was she ever a training slut for anyone? his first introduction to a married white slutwife?

Not just bring a friend.....
One weekend we had a BBC friend over on a Friday night. He brought not just 1 extra friend but 2....
The following night, Saturday, we were home chillin' drinking a beer watching tv and we hear a knock on the door.....
The 2 extra friends from the night before had invited a cpl more of their friends and the 4 of them decided to knock and see if they could fuck.....
Turned into a night of fucking and sucking until 4am.

Very doubtful we would have her fuck a guy(s) who just shows up with a guy we know. We have been full swap swingers for many years but we always screen guys and couples before we meet for stuff such as the guy not being bi, being attractive enough for her to want and practicing safe sex generally and not just with us.

Hubby has suggested the 'bring a friend' concept to a few guys but none have taken him up on the offer.

My wife's favorite (single) BBC decided to have a rather large party at his home. He invited several white couples, cucks and hotwives, and about 15 BBCs... The guys were members of a singles dating site. My hotwife got banged about 5 times, lost count... She quit after a couple of intense hours of pretty much non-stop action... most worn out. Her first party gangbang with mostly anonymous guys. We had a great time. I also enjoyed meeting and seeing other hotwives in action.

Back