Anyone here ever had a bull bring a friend?

In Sammys 30 of years playing there have been many who have introduced her to mates yes
have found it to be more common in recent years with single men in their late 20s and 30s definitely more common with black men that white who want share her body
when we first started playing there was one young white lad who she was seeing she was 25 at time he was 19, he had not passed his driving test and initially would get his mate who he shared a flat with to drive him to collect her, sometimes he would end up going to pub with them before leaving them alone and going back to the flat
He would take Sammy to his flat after the pubs/clubs closed and they would spend the night fucking before he called a taxi to bring her home just before daylight ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(I wanted her home in those days before it became light and neighbours see her, I was in those days paranoid about anyone knowing she was fucking other men ,,,,,,,,,,I had not heard of the term cuckolding/ and wifesharing etc,,,,,, )
After about six months of her seeing him I would always be up waiting for her and a couple of times she turned up in his mates car,

I queried this anxiously asking what was going on , as I had initially queried where was his mate when they went back to his flat and they were fucking?
Sammy had told me that he was in another bedroom and she didn't see him when they got back, and the reason she had lift home was her lover boy couldn't get a taxi at 5 am,

I was a little apprehensive about this, but young and couldn't wait get my turn in sloppy silky seconds.

She was meeting him 2/3 nights a week mostly at week ends and this had been going on for 6 months she was particularly keen on him,,,,,,1 because he was young good looking and ...2 he had a decent sized cock, which she told me was gorgeous and it had a huge curve upwards which she always raved about how it touched her inside where no man had ever touched her before.
Initially I was gutted when she told me this and how good a fuck he was,,,simply jealous as hell, as time went on she would become more vocal and of course I would be asking for all details, she soon realised she could tell me everything and anything about the sex between them,

It was then I realised listening to all this the jealously was exciting me more and more and I suppose this was the first stages of "cuckolding"

Several times I queried this other guy bringing her home which was becoming more frequent, and I had noticed how much wetter and how profusely her cunt was dripping and sometimes full of not the silky thinner spunk that it is after prolonged sex and the time elapsing from them finishing fucking and her walking in,,,,,,,,,,,sometimes and more often than not now it was thick blobs of fresh spunk

As I said previously I had questioned her about the mate, and she would clam up and tell me not to be stupid.

One night the car pulled up to pick her up both of them in it, it was still daylight summer time, I watched her totter up the path in her fuck me pink heels and a thin pink part see through dress, she had always at my insistence gone bare under any clothes for some time now when going out at night, .........We had only that afternoon come back from two weeks holiday, she was lovely and tanned and looked stunning

I had listened to her on the phone in the hallway earlier arranging to meet up and I noticed how eager she was getting dressed , completely unaware I had heard some of the conversation and the significant slip of the tongue ......."I cant wait to see you both"

My stomach had been in knots since hearing this but I didn't dare bring up the phone conversation,,,,,,,,for several reasons but the main reason was I was equally looking forward to her fucking dripping used cunt in several hours time

I settled down sorting out ******* getting them to bed, then I made call to our baby sitter to see if she was able to baby sit as I was going out

I as gutted when she told me she couldn't come round and asked did she know anyone as I had go out urgently, she didn't but then said I could take the ******* to her if I wanted, I rushed round got ******* and dropped them off.

I knew where their flat was and went there, I could see the car parked in street so hoped they were in the flat with her,
The flat was on the second floor and I could see the blinds were open but I couldn't see in
I searched looking for way to see in and after a while walking round some back streets saw a ladder hanging on a garage wall

I managed get onto a flat roof just under the window, even as I climbed the ladder I could hear the sounds of them talking, the windows wide open as it was so warm

I was shaking with either excitement or nerves as I pressed my self against the wall so I wouldn't be seen

I knew before I had been there seconds by voices she was with both them. I was so wary of raising my head in case I was seen,

when I final plucked the courage my first sight was Sammy with her tongue rolling around this huge curved cock with a mushroom shaped bell end as she was straddling his mates cock bolt upright on his belly

I was just about to drop back down on the flat roof when I was to see her head clamped by two hands and he unloaded in her mouth, there was a little struggle as she tried to ease him back out of her throat but I watched long enough to see her throat convulse 4/5 times and knew she had swallowed him
I was now in no doubt the way they had her this was no first time, this was clearly a well practiced occurance by the body language alone with hearing the one under her saying " We both came at same time it always does it for me watching her swallow.

I could see they were soon not going be distracted with fucking as they moved so quickly sneaked down of the roof back out sight, my timing couldn't have been more perfect as the three of them came to the window for a cigarrette

I found out something else that night when they lit up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the smell of cannabis whafting down to my nostrils
that discovery had a big impact on how Sammy fucked I was soon to find out

it helps to bring someone with you. Your husband or another girlfriend or a bull you have an established relationship with. Someone to watch the door. When there are a couple of guys and just one of you, its easy for them to slip their friends in and you lose track of whose who, and where they are and were.

And what's wrong with that....?? ;) sorry, had to.

Has one of your bulls ever brought someone with him without a warning? If so, did he get to fuck your wife?
Yes, indeed! Edwin, my old university friend and roommate, who happens to be black and the very first black guy to fuck Pam, brought his twin brother, Eduard, to our summer residence a couple of years ago! He got to have some fun with my wife that very night! He wasn't as nearly as good as Edwin as Pam puts it! He didn't have the staying power nor did he measure up to Edwin in the meat department! Several months later, Edwin and Eduard showed up, unannounced, with a friend of Eduard's. He was a real jerk and nitwit! I ended up asking him to leave & even called a taxi to carry his ass off my property! Needless to say neither Edwin or Eduard pulled that stunt again!

Last edited:
Yes, it happened one time. My black lover brought two friends. The three of them pulled a train on me, each taking a turn with me in the bedroom. My then boyfriend sat in the living room with the guys who weren't in the room with me, and listened to the sounds of me crying out... and the bed squeaking rhythmically. My boyfriend later said it was too humiliating, even for him... so I never did it again (with three guys).

Yes, it happened one time. My black lover brought two friends. The three of them pulled a train on me, each taking a turn with me in the bedroom. My then boyfriend sat in the living room with the guys who weren't in the room with me, and listened to the sounds of me crying out... and the bed squeaking rhythmically. My boyfriend later said it was too humiliating, even for him... so I never did it again (with three guys).
Had an ex gf do that when we had a party where she was the only girl there. Guys just kept taking turns going in and out of the bedroom to fuck her while the rest of just played video games and drank. She was so used that night. I didn’t even feel her pussy around my cock when I used her and I’m pretty thick. She was sore for about 3-4 days after the party. I know she was used at other guys at parties or when she was hanging out at guys houses with roommates around. She was such a party slut and loved the attention! I miss those days!

Had an ex gf do that when we had a party where she was the only girl there. Guys just kept taking turns going in and out of the bedroom to fuck her while the rest of just played video games and drank. She was so used that night. I didn’t even feel her pussy around my cock when I used her and I’m pretty thick. She was sore for about 3-4 days after the party. I know she was used at other guys at parties or when she was hanging out at guys houses with roommates around. She was such a party slut and loved the attention! I miss those days!
Wow. How many guys did she do it with in one night? I wasn't sore, but all that cum busted up inside me kept dripping into my panties over the next three days. Def made me feel slutty. Like a nasty lil bad girl.

Wow. How many guys did she do it with in one night? I wasn't sore, but all that cum busted up inside me kept dripping into my panties over the next three days. Def made me feel slutty. Like a nasty lil bad girl.
Hard to remember I think 5-6 guys fucked her. Was a small group who she worked with that she invited over after for drinks and to hang out. She kind of got real slutty when drinking. Most of the guys used condoms so she didn’t have your problem lol.

Groups can get out of hand. Strange men come in, rubbers can be forgotten, photos taken, sex videotaped. It can become a problem quite quickly.

We have been very careful, but I've had men I didn't know approach me in public - having had been "with me" and demanding more.
Yeah can definitely see why it could be a problem.

Back