Anyone here ever had a bull bring a friend?

Has one of your bulls ever brought someone with him without a warning? If so, did he get to fuck your wife?
We have had several black men we know bring a friend.....but not before telling us. If one showed up with a friend without warning it would be totally Robins decision whether or not she was going to fuck either one of them. It could go both ways.....either piss her off to where neither one gets fucked or she does them both. LOL Id prefer the second choice.

Negotiation involves various things depending on the men and the situation.

So interesting! Would you be able to share some times of how and when you were able to disengage from the situation and other times of when you had to negotiate and what it lead to? The curiosity is killing me! :devilish:

This happens quite a bit, but at least it is clever and shows the bull has some personal self discipline. If it turns out he has more self discipline than I do, then it is usually a very special experience.

You get into a hotel room, you're already inebriated and horny. They want to dance with you and they're sweet to you. Before you know it, they are taking your clothes off and getting you up on the bed - one at one end of you and another at the other end. Then, out of the corner of your eye you see another one go out the door with your clothes - you know you're in for a long, hard night, and you just don't mind. :cool:

This happens quite a bit, but at least it is clever and shows the bull has some personal self discipline. If it turns out he has more self discipline than I do, then it is usually a very special experience.

You get into a hotel room, you're already inebriated and horny. They want to dance with you and they're sweet to you. Before you know it, they are taking your clothes off and getting you up on the bed - one at one end of you and another at the other end. Then, out of the corner of your eye you see another one go out the door with your clothes - you know you're in for a long, hard night, and you just don't mind. :cool:

View attachment 2523359
So amazing!

View attachment 2523359
Sounds like you're speaking from personal experience :cool:

Back