Anyone have live-in black man?

this is a great idea. with more couples would do this. the world would be a happier place. Keep in mind the husband doesn't have to be submissive, this is something he can simply enjoy seeing and be happy for hiView attachment 2376286View attachment 2376284s lady.
This is how I am, I enjoy sharing my girl with BBC or more endowed men of color. I enjoy watching and participating as well so I need an open minded person that would be open to do this. Any single women interested in this lifestyle or that is curious? Message me ;-) ? only reason I say men of color is I am not Caucasian but Native American and half Mexican. Prefer interracial relationships.

OFF TOPIC:
(...) only reason I say men of color is I am not Caucasian but Native American and half Mexican. Prefer interracial relationships.
In this context: Is white a color? (Because we know strictly speaking black is not.) And even though i could be described as "white" i am not from the Caucasus region (hence, just like you, also not "Caucasian"). ;)

Back