Loyalty test

H10

Male
My relationship is currently going through a rough patch and after previous discussions and experiments we have done i know she has a slight interest in a black guy we used to know so I am wondering if there is a BBC that can loyalty test her or just see if she would be interested?

Or if this is not the place for this can anybody point me in the right direction?

If you need a loyalty test, I think you know the answer. And if you're the one who brought in a third party, then you didn't set boundaries. Having someone else find this out for you that isn't your BFF is a fake post. And in all reality if this is a fantasy for black men, I'd love to honestly know that this is a legit thing for y'all.

Not a good thing to do, very stupid thing to do with a bbc or non bbc. Here's what will happen she will either fail the test relationship is over because she cheated and you get mad or you're ok with it and she finds out you tested her she gets mad tells you to fuck off. Or she passes and stays loyal she finds out you tested her she gets mad tells you to fuck off. You need to talk to her tell her what you're feeling and ya'll talk and see if you can save your relationship and get counseling or agree to go your separate ways. Why do people try to make these things so difficult relationships are just about love and fairy tales that's movie BS they are jobs you have to work at.

Back