Anyone Actually Meet & Play With Someone(s) From the Site

We've gotten a lot of visits to our profile, which is nice, but haven't met anyone through B2W. Has anyone had any luck?
It is really tough!! There's always alot of talk but rarely are there any hookups. I've been on the site almost a year now and I've only recently just hooked up with a hotwife from off the site, although I met her on DL first, and then she ended up joining b2w and made a similar post looking for bbc!! While this site is helpful for strengthening the community, and getting to know the ends and outs of the lifestyle.....it really has been useless when it comes to finding real local people to play with

Not yet although I chatted with some great ladies and couples though. HMU ladies/couples if you are Midwest or sorrounding states that means Wisconsin, Indiana, IL , Iowa, and not forgetting my Michigan people and I’ve got some thick and solid bbc waiting

I do travel as well with the right situation

Proof that this site works but It is a lot of hardwork and effort.

Previously Unpublished Video clip with this Hotwife from Europe 25/7/2018. She just agreed today that I can post it on the site. Thank you hun, you know who you are Xxx.

I havent yet, most seem fake. Ive gotten to the stage where she claimed she would book the hotel as well cause her job gets her free rooms and even that didnt happen. And whats even funnier is weeks after she stopped responding to my msgs she msgd me again either genuinely or pretending like its the first time we spoke so i went along with it only to get the same result lol and most others just talk, it doesnt even reach to the point where we set a date. Bunch of actors and dreamers here tryna live their fantasy virtually smh
I think I know who you talking about lol
Same ******* and I see her talking to various guys on here. Hilarious

Proof that this site works but It is a lot of hardwork and effort.

Previously Unpublished Video clip with this Hotwife from Europe 25/7/2018. She just agreed today that I can post it on the site. Thank you hun, you know who you are Xxx.

Why would members want to hide the fact they met another member? That's the point of joining this site and it would encourage others who are nervous or curious.
This site should have a Testimonials section like AFF does. So other members would know who is legit and who is phony ;)

Why would members want to hide the fact they met another member? That's the point of joining this site and it would encourage others who are nervous or curious.
This site should have a Testimonials section like AFF does. So other members would know who is legit and who is phony ;)
Completely agree Bro, we need the Testimonials section on here.

Back