Has anyone had any luck on/with the Fet life Site?

im confused...you are male looking for male or?
I was just looking for some perspective on the male F female aspect
I’m female !!! My husband and I set up profile and some how it said male and now we can’t change it !!!!

Attachments

• 7C913B6E-44B1-4A31-B097-FF522DB5D811.jpeg
    7C913B6E-44B1-4A31-B097-FF522DB5D811.jpeg
    968.4 KB · Views: 66
  • C3E3B68C-6F6B-4423-8A76-993AD4C39C41.jpeg
    C3E3B68C-6F6B-4423-8A76-993AD4C39C41.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 60
  • 8D6C0FA5-091E-4BB1-8FCA-1A5ED4AFF07B.jpeg
    8D6C0FA5-091E-4BB1-8FCA-1A5ED4AFF07B.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 43093E6C-3F0A-40F5-AAAB-C8A9ED426455.jpeg
    43093E6C-3F0A-40F5-AAAB-C8A9ED426455.jpeg
    29.5 KB · Views: 68
I’m female !!! My husband and I set up profile and some how it said male and now we can’t change it !!!!
ah haha thats a bummer about not being able to change it.

Glad you all found success there, idk much about BDSM im not sure thats my cup of tea so idk what I would do on that site lol.

Could definitely use a few pointers lol

ah haha thats a bummer about not being able to change it.

Glad you all found success there, idk much about BDSM im not sure thats my cup of tea so idk what I would do on that site lol.

Could definitely use a few pointers lol
It’s actually more of a fetish site not just BDSM !!! It has so many different things definitely worth checking out plus there’s a huge demand for BBC ♠️

It's hard to find real people on there, it's become a hodgepodge of myspace/facebook/tumblr people and the cake's iced with onlyfans members self promoting.
i have noticed its mostly about ppl demanding you post a pic regardless of you being able to privately verify, having "real people" ghost on kik, only fans and or making content/getting followers here etc

Its a bit disappointing as from what ive heard it didnt use to be that way.

It’s actually more of a fetish site not just BDSM !!! It has so many different things definitely worth checking out plus there’s a huge demand for BBC ♠️
is there really? I heard its a bit heard to navigate things there etc.

And i had no idea there was a demand!

Just head there is no search and its a bit hard to use the site as you cannot see whos in your state/area etc

Almost all my hitwife hookups have come from Fetlife. If you live in a small town you’re way more likely to people through FL, maybe just because of the sheer # of people on the site.

Almost all my hitwife hookups have come from Fetlife. If you live in a small town you’re way more likely to people through FL, maybe just because of the sheer # of people on the site.
I live in the city, but how would we find ppl if there is no search engine for the site?

And I thought it wasn’t for free etc?

I live in the city, but how would we find ppl if there is no search engine for the site?

And I thought it wasn’t for free etc?
There is actually a city and state listing and it’s free !!! You can get verified and it’s much easier to find what you’re looking for than on here honestly !!!!! I’ve had 2 hookups on here and I had to travel on fetlife I’ve had much more luck

There is actually a city and state listing and it’s free !!! You can get verified and it’s much easier to find what you’re looking for than on here honestly !!!!! I’ve had 2 hookups on here and I had to travel on fetlife I’ve had much more luck
What’s the verification process like on there etc?

and you said you’ve had much more luck on here or there?
I’m still technically confused on what fet life actually is lol

Back