The folks on YT all goin' nutts these days, or do they? 🤔

mywayintermsofsex

Male
Gold Member
Not sure what's goin' on inside YT these days but some guys definitely got somethin' goin'!

i am still confused what to think about all that. Can't even say if it's good or bad (or just ugly?). So ima gonna share non-judgementally some of what i was presented with by G0ggle's algorithm (i did not even enter any search terms o_O ). They seem to know well what kinda stuff i like to watch? 🤦‍♂️

#A
Already a g0ldie but still funny...
In their defense... they seem to be on booze AF. And in the end they look like they're just being honest - which is not a bad thing, is it? ;)

#B
OMG!! What's that??
Reminds me of a wise Lady telling me once, "It's one of the best things to enjoy in life. And the best thing about it - it's for free." :D

Want to know the conclusion?
- no comment -

#C
Well, this one is obviously staged.
Those are ACTORS. No, it is NOT a real crack pipe. And NO, there was no sex involved. NEVER before and NOT after! :rolleyes:

#D
And by the way... size does NOT matter!
🙈 😭 🤣

#E
I think I've seen this one b4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZadbBUH_PL8
Does anybody have a link to the orig. street interview, the one where the gal actually says the dude she was walking with really was her BF? If so, please share! TY

What ya all say? And do you have similarly crazy videos you recently stumbled upon unforeseen? If so, please share them here! Thank you. :)

Not sure what's goin' on inside YT these days but some guys definitely got somethin' goin'!

i am still confused what to think about all that. Can't even say if it's good or bad (or just ugly?). So ima gonna share non-judgementally some of what i was presented with by G0ggle's algorithm (i did not even enter any search terms o_O ). They seem to know well what kinda stuff i like to watch? 🤦‍♂️

#A
Already a g0ldie but still funny...
In their defense... they seem to be on booze AF. And in the end they look like they're just being honest - which is not a bad thing, is it? ;)

#B
OMG!! What's that??
Reminds me of a wise Lady telling me once, "It's one of the best things to enjoy in life. And the best thing about it - it's for free." :D

Want to know the conclusion?
- no comment -

#C
Well, this one is obviously staged.
Those are ACTORS. No, it is NOT a real crack pipe. And NO, there was no sex involved. NEVER before and NOT after! :rolleyes:

#D
And by the way... size does NOT matter!
🙈 😭 🤣

#E
I think I've seen this one b4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZadbBUH_PL8
Does anybody have a link to the orig. street interview, the one where the gal actually says the dude she was walking with really was her BF? If so, please share! TY

What ya all say? And do you have similarly crazy videos you recently stumbled upon unforeseen? If so, please share them here! Thank you. :)
I loved the top video with the dom cuckoldress!

I loved the top video with the dom cuckoldress!
Yeah, it's pretty awesome! That Lady was wishing for an all-black gangbang (and may i dare say, she would look fantastic in such a scene!). Plus, she had a fantasy about pegging her BF (or was it his fantasy? - i can't recall).

Anyway i think they all did a pretty good job! - The interviewers for going on with the interview despite their obvious surprise/shock. The Lady for being so outspoken (of course her being a bit dr.u.nk was probably helpful 😆 ). And her BF for... being there? But seriously, i believe he did well with not limiting her or trying to stop her, which i think was very respectful of him. At the same time he was a bit nervous, obviously, which i assume was because of the possibility of her saying anything that could have fallen back on her. So basically he was being protective of her without limiting her freedom which i consider role-model behavior of a man in a relationship. But does that make him "husband material" already? 🤔

Back