Has anyone had any luck on/with the Fet life Site?

Hey All, was wondering if anyone had any luck meeting someone from Fet Life at all.

Heard mixed reviews on it but messaging is free etc..

Not sure what the site is all about or how youd go about meeting people there ( heard its more of a social media site then it is a dating site etc)...

Was wondering if anyone of you all has used the site/had any luck and or what its about etc? Would you recommend it etc?

Thanks in advance guys and gals!

I met once with a milf who wanted to be in relationship with a younger black refugee; we had sex for couple months before we just went separate ways. I never allowed used condoms in her.

I met once with a milf who wanted to be in relationship with a younger black refugee; we had sex for couple months before we just went separate ways. I never allowed used condoms in her.
Refugee lol?

Was this a different country or just role play or lol ?

So you had some luck or was it just that?

It's less of a dating/hook up site and more of a kink community or socializing site. If you're into going to local lifestyle events and the like its perfect. But getting together with other couples is easier on other sites like AFF, SwingLifeStyle, or SDC. At least that's my perception from Southern California

It's less of a dating/hook up site and more of a kink community or socializing site. If you're into going to local lifestyle events and the like its perfect. But getting together with other couples is easier on other sites like AFF, SwingLifeStyle, or SDC. At least that's my perception from Southern California
hmm you think its still work giving it a shot? or is it just for specific kinks etc lol?

And i heard AFF and SLS arent really free etc, any other free option you might recommend

If you really want to meet quality couples and singles then you're going to have to use several sites and apps. And at least one of those will have to be a pay site.

FetLife can work for you even if you're not into bdsm style kink. It takes a certain amount of effort, but it can be done.

As for other free sites I've had some success with doublelist. If they have it near you give it a try

Reactions: wit
If you really want to meet quality couples and singles then you're going to have to use several sites and apps. And at least one of those will have to be a pay site.

FetLife can work for you even if you're not into bdsm style kink. It takes a certain amount of effort, but it can be done.

As for other free sites I've had some success with doublelist. If they have it near you give it a try
Hmm heard fetlife was ok..im not really into more like a facebook type thing etc but i dont think im really into bdsm so idk what other kink stuff they might have there. I thought this one was nothing but bots etc

As for double list...i just heard they moved to a subscription based system as of like a few days ago..so that might be a no dice

Any free ones you can recommend or are things mostly just pay to play etc?

Reactions: wit
Hey All, was wondering if anyone had any luck meeting someone from Fet Life at all.

Heard mixed reviews on it but messaging is free etc..

Not sure what the site is all about or how youd go about meeting people there ( heard its more of a social media site then it is a dating site etc)...

Was wondering if anyone of you all has used the site/had any luck and or what its about etc? Would you recommend it etc?

Thanks in advance guys and gals!
Yes
Definitely had several good times from fetlife!!! To be honest had more than on here.

Back