Family issues

Nosila

Female
Just before Xmas I had an argument with my husband which my eldest boy overheard. He is a young man now. It was the most mortifying moment of my life when he came into the kitchen and asked me if what he had over heard was true, and that is that I was seeing Black men.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? How did you explain it?

My youngest walked in on me with a black guy. Her school let out early because of some plumbing issue. I had to explain the lifestyle to her.
This happened with our eldest. Fortunately we were prepared. I remember when I discovered my m om with another man and the brief talk we had before she went back to him, and then the talk I had with both my parents later that evening. It was very open, honest, and tailored to my age level. The most important thing is to make sure the baby feels safe. That's why it's so important for both parents to have this discussion if possible. Single parents are a different matter. At an appropriate point it's necessary for them to understand that there is adults' time and then there is family time; each must be respected.

I always ask on the first date if they have any *******. If they do, I make sure they understand that if we are to continue, we need to have a sit down with them shortly after we start dating, to make it known to them, that there mom has a new boyfriend and their ******* will still live there but he will now be in second place. I’m the new “man of the house” & they need to accept it.
I moved in with a new cuck couple several months ago that has 1 *******. Shoulda seen the look on his face that evening when he come home and I was pawing all over his mom on the couch while his ******* was sitting on a recliner across the room.
He got all red faced and almost lost his temper, lol
I immediately ordered him to sit his down in the chair as we have news to tell him.
After having a long conversation with him, he was made to understand .
He’s been totally emasculated and has submitted to the new situation, lol

Just before Xmas I had an argument with my husband which my eldest boy overheard. He is a young man now. It was the most mortifying moment of my life when he came into the kitchen and asked me if what he had over heard was true, and that is that I was seeing Black men.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? How did you explain it?
Please Message me and I can explain our similar situation.

I always ask on the first date if they have any *******. If they do, I make sure they understand that if we are to continue, we need to have a sit down with them shortly after we start dating, to make it known to them, that there mom has a new boyfriend and their ******* will still live there but he will now be in second place. I’m the new “man of the house” & they need to accept it.
I moved in with a new cuck couple several months ago that has 1 *******. Shoulda seen the look on his face that evening when he come home and I was pawing all over his mom on the couch while his ******* was sitting on a recliner across the room.
He got all red faced and almost lost his temper, lol
I immediately ordered him to sit his down in the chair as we have news to tell him.
After having a long conversation with him, he was made to understand .
He’s been totally emasculated and has submitted to the new situation, lol
From Christine -
I think it's a lot easier for a (teen) dau-ghter than it is for a so-n.
Our girl had no problem when she saw her da-d underneath me and
my bull as I was taking it in the butt. It actually turned her on.

Even though we talked to our boy, telling him "Mom has a boyfriend
and da-d's okay with it". I'm sure it's very awkward when they watch cartoons
downstairs and they hear my bull holler and make other nasty sounds.
They know mom and her "friend" are doing more than "talking".

Back