Family issues

Nosila

Female
Just before Xmas I had an argument with my husband which my eldest boy overheard. He is a young man now. It was the most mortifying moment of my life when he came into the kitchen and asked me if what he had over heard was true, and that is that I was seeing Black men.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? How did you explain it?

that is that I was seeing Black men.
It is unfortunate that your s.on found out about your "activities" in this manner. I'm curious as to whether or not the fallout (if there was any) was more significant because the men were Black.
I have no first hand experience in this. However depending on his age I would go with the cold hard truth. Good luck.

It is unfortunate that your s.on found out about your "activities" in this manner. I'm curious as to whether or not the fallout (if there was any) was more significant because the men were Black.
I have no first hand experience in this. However depending on his age I would go with the cold hard truth. Good luck.
I don't suppose the colour of their skin is the main issue, it just so happens be that they are Black men.

He already knew. He has known for a while. The argument was over sarcastic comments made about whether or not I would be spending Xmas and New Year with my family, or, "friends".
Doesn't sound like "hubby" was entirely with the program... Or were you in violation of the play rules ? Concerning the possibility of spending holiday time with your playmates?

Doesn't sound like "hubby" was entirely with the program... Or were you in violation of the play rules ? Concerning the possibility of spending holiday time with your playmates?
My husbdan is not a cuckold and has nothing to do with the scene. He was simply being extremely sarcastic as a means of expressing his dissaproval. Unfortunately it is escalated into loud words which were over heard

My husbdan is not a cuckold and has nothing to do with the scene. He was simply being extremely sarcastic as a means of expressing his dissaproval. Unfortunately it is escalated into loud words which were over heard
Since you both aren't on the same page... Something like this was inevitable. I think the both of you have a lot to figure out. Depending on the age of your s.on. Do your best to make the situation the best for him... Whatever that means... Staying together with an understanding, or parting ways. Again Good Luck

Since you both aren't on the same page... Something like this was inevitable. I think the both of you have a lot to figure out. Depending on the age of your s.on. Do your best to make the situation the best for him... Whatever that means... Staying together with an understanding, or parting ways. Again Good Luck
The younger person is an adult as stated. The issue is as you mention the husband is not on board and if this has been going on for years I’d suspect that the marriage is dead as well. Best to part ways you aren’t doing anyone any favors.

Funny thing is this is completely fabricated and some of y'all put way to much energy into it, LOL this thing ALWAYS randomly post stuff, then disappears. Like all it's stuff wiped away clean. Makes me think it's a ploy to spark interaction. Otherwise it's all about cucks wanting to sell their wives to the highest bidder, oh I mean biggest BBC 🤣🤣🤣

Funny thing is this is completely fabricated and some of y'all put way to much energy into it, LOL this thing ALWAYS randomly post stuff, then disappears. Like all it's stuff wiped away clean. Makes me think it's a ploy to spark interaction. Otherwise it's all about cucks wanting to sell their wives to the highest bidder, oh I mean biggest BBC 🤣🤣🤣
The scary part though Jenna is there is probably some serious people mixed in with the chaff. It’s frightening.

Back