Family issues

Nosila

Female
Just before Xmas I had an argument with my husband which my eldest boy overheard. He is a young man now. It was the most mortifying moment of my life when he came into the kitchen and asked me if what he had over heard was true, and that is that I was seeing Black men.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? How did you explain it?

The younger person is an adult as stated. The issue is as you mention the husband is not on board and if this has been going on for years I’d suspect that the marriage is dead as well. Best to part ways you aren’t doing anyone any favors.
Went back and reread the OP description of her s.on. Which is a "young man". That being said... I stick by what I originally said. Unless you can come to a understanding...Call it quits and move on. I don't believe that "infidelity" is an absolute deal breaker in a marriage. Especially when there are so many other entanglements that have to be considered.

Seems to be a common theme
The only thing that is common here is people signing up to live a secret lifestyle but think getting the most attention is how you go about it . Kink is a trend now and putting your personal business on display is what kink is in today world .
Went back and reread the OP description of her s.on. Which is a "young man". That being said... I stick by what I originally said. Unless you can come to a understanding...Call it quits and move on. I don't believe that "infidelity" is an absolute deal breaker in a marriage. Especially when there are so many other entanglements that have to be considered.
Honestly bro the fact that this person came to a sex site for parenting advice,should tell you all you need to know about this person making wise decisions. So the fact that whitey worried about their off spring don't like black people (who is a man now) just show the lack of accountability to start with .. they are simply not mature enough for this lifestyle..

The only thing that is common here is people signing up to live a secret lifestyle but think getting the most attention is how you go about it . Kink is a trend now and putting your personal business on display is what kink is in today world .

Honestly bro the fact that this person came to a sex site for parenting advice,should tell you all you need to know about this person making wise decisions. So the fact that whitey worried about their off spring don't like black people (who is a man now) just show the lack of accountability to start with .. they are simply not mature enough for this lifestyle..
What's up Cap...
Happy New Year Brother.
Just passing time man. Chime in whether it's valid or not. The fact that the person is unverified doesn't add authenticity. Doesn't matter though. Has no impact on me at all...
No true vested interest here.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

When I was at that complicated age of already wanting cock, but not yet daring to receive it, I found out that my mom was being fucked by "my uncle Dan", not real uncle, "family friend". An amazing black man. I don't want to make a long story short, but she found out that I found out, we never talked about it or said anything, nor did I tell my *******.

To this day I don't know if my mom cheated on my ******* or it a was cuck thing, they are still married, "Uncle Dan" is no longer around.

But one day my mom saw me in another man's car, years after I discovered that, not long ago, maybe a year. An amazing black man, I'm engaged and she obviously knows. It wasn't Uncle Dan, it would be funny but there isn't that plot twist sorry haha.

I didn't notice it, but at the next family party she and I were drinking, we have that kind of relationship. And she told me, she didn't leave me any escape because she told me that she saw me kiss him, and she added a spicy comment.

"Well, we both have an interesting secret and the same taste in men hahaha."

We laugh like crazy, but we don't delve into details.

How is that the problem? Wouldn't the argument with your k.ids within ears distance be the problem? Or maybe the fact of cheating on your husband 🤦🏼‍♀️be the problem? 🙄
The dishonest types end up ruining everything and it's a shame she managed to not be a good enough mom or wife...
I'd totally as a husband let her go, and I only hope he had proof as to not have to pay spouse support

Just before Xmas I had an argument with my husband which my eldest boy overheard. He is a young man now. It was the most mortifying moment of my life when he came into the kitchen and asked me if what he had over heard was true, and that is that I was seeing Black men.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? How did you explain it?
My youngest walked in on me with a black guy. Her school let out early because of some plumbing issue. I had to explain the lifestyle to her.

From Christine -
When our teen dau-ghter saw me being mounted on the living
room sofa, she watched until Trey (my bull) finished "nutting inside me".
She also had come home unexpectedly. Because of the rough nature and
language Trey used, she initially thought he was hurting me. But I assured
her that he was "making mommy feel good".

We later had a discussion and having a "PAWG" body herself, she began
to understand. Soon thereafter, she started using one of my dildos and
actually said she thought it was "cool that my mom has a black boyfriend".

From Christine -
When our teen dau-ghter saw me being mounted on the living
room sofa, she watched until Trey (my bull) finished "nutting inside me".
She also had come home unexpectedly. Because of the rough nature and
language Trey used, she initially thought he was hurting me. But I assured
her that he was "making mommy feel good".

We later had a discussion and having a "PAWG" body herself, she began
to understand. Soon thereafter, she started using one of my dildos and
actually said she thought it was "cool that my mom has a black boyfriend".

We also did not notice my girl until my guy had cum in me.

Last edited:
We also did not notice my girl until my guy had cum in me.
I actually think seeing him flood my hole with seed turned her on.
And I think it was easy for her to "get it", when she used the dildo.
She and her white boyfriend had tried sex but as he was only 4", it
didn't do much for her. My old 8" dildo easily reached to her cervix
and made her cum.

This is why when I chat with couples I always make it clear that, if the wife is going to be having adult fun with me, she must be free and uninhibited to express her sexual desires at all times to ensure the best possible experience! If they don't agree to that, I respectfully decline and cut off communications. I don't leave any room for second thoughts!

The drama comes in when someone wants to see something that they really can't handle! I have had conversations with women who said that their husband's want them to experience fun with a BBC and they want to watch as well, but the wives told me that they don't believe that their hubby's can really handle what they are asking for!

Drama can also come in when one party is cutting another party out of the fun or doing anything behind their back, which should never be done!

Back