Has anyone had any luck on/with the Fet life Site?

Almost all my hitwife hookups have come from Fetlife. If you live in a small town you’re way more likely to people through FL, maybe just because of the sheer # of people on the site.
I didn't realize you were on FL... started following you this morning.

I met 3 guys when we lived in Atlanta. One I hooked up with a few times. Another gave me a creepy vibe just meeting for coffee, and the third guy wanted to take me to his farm and meet his horse. Seriously
I'm guessing this is one of those "far worse [requests] by non-blacks" you mentioned in 'dirtiest requests'.

I wound up leaving after more than 10 years. The disregard of member's and community safety by the "company" is toxic, and people are punished for being public about abuse incidents.

FetLife is a cesspool and I'm happy to have replaced the spot for online socialization about sex with this community at B2W.

It’s not bad and is definitely a kink site, but as many said it is a high bbc demand. If you get out and about to meet and greets through the site never know who you might meet. I met a milf there who was an hour away just to get away from people she knows. A great few months but schedules just couldn’t keep it going

It’s not bad and is definitely a kink site, but as many said it is a high bbc demand. If you get out and about to meet and greets through the site never know who you might meet. I met a milf there who was an hour away just to get away from people she knows. A great few months but schedules just couldn’t keep it going
I run one of the bbc groups there. It’s mostly fantasy crap

My greatest frustrations with Fet Life ( and yes, it's a fetish site, hence the name. It's not only about BDSM. ), is the overabundance of females solely interested in peddling their sexual content via Only Fans, and the fact that, for those males seeking females or couples for dating or play, their Search Feature has no filter to weed out all the other male profiles. For the latter, you basically have to scan through long lists of members with whom you share zero interest, and there are far too many guys there. For the former issue, those folks, mostly college-age girls, are mainly about providing masturbation fantasies, and getting paid for their services.

My greatest frustration with Adult FriendFinder, Swing Lifestyle, and SDC is all the bots and fake profiles. At least with Lifestyle Lounge, their use of a Real Seal system helps identify the genuine profiles. However, that site is in serious decline, with minimal activity. What activity found in their Forum is reduced to cliques who attack each other over political biases, and a strong hatred of Single Males.

Another gripe I have with AFF is the unnecessary clutter of their site design. They try to accommodate "vanilla" dating as well as swingers. Their lifestyle groups section is separated from the dating section, making it difficult to reach out to members based on their profile links when you share a common kink. There are far too many features to navigate and keep track of, and they've adopted the modern system of accruing points. These points build up based on your site activity, or you can purchase them to gain certain advantages in contacting those members who interest you. So, it's not enough that you have a paid membership, they want to get even more from your wallet by further making you compete for attention.

Back