Anyone Actually Meet & Play With Someone(s) From the Site

Met one but she lives LA and I live ontario but she is real one connected other than this site she is real 200% may be world is small place wil meet her.
Other I got offer from this site cpl was visiting Ontario they were real and very nice but I got other commitments so sadly no meeting but they sound nice ppl my kind.
Yes there r cpl who r men only wives does not have idea some r men in women profile bots u have to sharp know what is real and what is not.
Thanks

I havent yet, most seem fake. Ive gotten to the stage where she claimed she would book the hotel as well cause her job gets her free rooms and even that didnt happen. And whats even funnier is weeks after she stopped responding to my msgs she msgd me again either genuinely or pretending like its the first time we spoke so i went along with it only to get the same result lol and most others just talk, it doesnt even reach to the point where we set a date. Bunch of actors and dreamers here tryna live their fantasy virtually smh

DC Metro area pretty desolate too. You'd think there'd be more action but no. I guess it's nice to know we're not the only ones struggling haha.

Although as I mentioned before I have met with one wife off here but that was after nearly two years of fakes and pic collectors.

You know they do those glory hole parties in Bowie if that is your thing. I think that one girl Kim Swallows is active with it. They also have a Weds afternoon party in Hyattsville....like I said...if that is your thing.

Yup 3 couples. 2 in state which is OH one in michigan with fellow poster seldomseenslim wife for a entire weekend. Had a great time. Always on the look out

I havent yet, most seem fake. Ive gotten to the stage where she claimed she would book the hotel as well cause her job gets her free rooms and even that didnt happen. And whats even funnier is weeks after she stopped responding to my msgs she msgd me again either genuinely or pretending like its the first time we spoke so i went along with it only to get the same result lol and most others just talk, it doesnt even reach to the point where we set a date. Bunch of actors and dreamers here tryna live their fantasy virtually smh
My Bro I feel you, lots of fake couples, time wasters, fake cucks, fake women, gays, and fake bulls too if I have to be honest. I have met a few and it was good but after many fake lol

Internet is faceless world my man.

Back