We love this site!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to say i absolutely love this site! My wife and have been a part of a local group that is also in the lifestyle in the area we live in. It has definitely allowed us to meet a lot of new friends and like minded couples. We have been very apprehensive to go online and tell the world what we do. Unfortunately we have had a falling out with several other members in our local group so my wife and I went our separate ways from the group, which is unfortunate because we have met several bulls that she really enjoyed from the group.

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I just wanted to say i absolutely love this site! My wife and have been a part of a local group that is also in the lifestyle in the area we live in. It has definitely allowed us to meet a lot of new friends and like minded couples. We have been very apprehensive to go online and tell the world what we do. Unfortunately we have had a falling out with several other members in our local group so my wife and I went our separate ways from the group, which is unfortunate because we have met several bulls that she really enjoyed from the group. Shortly after we left we found this site and definitely love it!
We are both 30 and are from central Florida
Very social couple and easy to get along with!
Can’t wait to meet new people in other areas as well that are in the lifestyle.
Damn, your wife has great legs and an incredible ass on her!!! I'm sure she was a favorite in your old group!!! She'll have no trouble finding new bulls!!! I wish I lived closer!!!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to say i absolutely love this site! My wife and have been a part of a local group that is also in the lifestyle in the area we live in. It has definitely allowed us to meet a lot of new friends and like minded couples. We have been very apprehensive to go online and tell the world what we do. Unfortunately we have had a falling out with several other members in our local group so my wife and I went our separate ways from the group, which is unfortunate because we have met several bulls that she really enjoyed from the group. Shortly after we left we found this site and definitely love it!
Your wife has a perfect ass, I'm sure every Black Man that sees it wants it!

What a hot piece of ass!

i really like to meet you guys

Back