Anyone Actually Meet & Play With Someone(s) From the Site

I am kind of new in this site but i hope i will meet someone just few coming month or anyone would love to meet me just PM me and i will check you back, i am from Tanzania the mainland of Zanzibar.

T think people are here just to show of there private parts. In the case of white women/couples to see if they are physically attractive to black men.
Not to mention see black cocks. with no intent on meeting in person. the same can be said of the brothers too! But to see white pussy.
With that said, I do believe some have crossed the realm to reality., If nothing to satisfy the dream.

T think people are here just to show of there private parts. In the case of white women/couples to see if they are physically attractive to black men.
Not to mention see black cocks. with no intent on meeting in person.
Not to mention see black cocks. with no intent on meeting in person.
I wonder sometimes

No not yet I'm eager and fcking horny as hell fcking wit this site...I masterbate this 10inch cock at least 3timez a day...I need help.lol

Back