Anyone Actually Meet & Play With Someone(s) From the Site

We've gotten a lot of visits to our profile, which is nice, but haven't met anyone through B2W. Has anyone had any luck?
I feel the same way I have lots of replies and lots of communication about meeting up but have not been able to actually meet up not on my part but at the last minute the wife/couple or woman flakes out. They stop communicating? A lot has to do with I think that the husband puts majority of the posts on this sites and the wife usually is unaware of it or has very little knowledge of what is going on.

We are only available on Friday night's. We have have had 4 amazing experiences with vegasjay from this site. Unfortunely nothing has happened recently due to time frames. It can be tough to meet up when people have to fly in or you have a schedule like ours.

There is NO bbc in Idaho. All have been fakes we have chatted with around our area from this site or AFF (minus vegasjay who had to fly in).

Just keep your chin up and keep trying! There are real people here. Just be clear if they are flying in or you are flying out. Short notice and pushed agenda does not work and is a real turn off. It's about mutual build up.

We are only available on Friday night's. We have have had 4 amazing experiences with vegasjay from this site. Unfortunely nothing has happened recently due to time frames. It can be tough to meet up when people have to fly in or you have a schedule like ours.

There is NO bbc in Idaho. All have been fakes we have chatted with around our area from this site or AFF (minus vegasjay who had to fly in).

Just keep your chin up and keep trying! There are real people here. Just be clear if they are flying in or you are flying out. Short notice and pushed agenda does not work and is a real turn off. It's about mutual build up.

To follow up, here are some fun time with VegasJay..

Ops we get a lot of back and forth but haven’t actually hooked up.
When we got on here we thought it be a ideal spot but....

We've gotten a lot of visits to our profile, which is nice, but haven't met anyone through B2W. Has anyone had any luck?
Robin and I had the pleasure of meeting MarkW from B2W. MarkW is a great black man....charming and respectful... and he defiently knows how to please a white wife and understands what her cuck husband loves to see when his white wife is naked and enjoying a BBC.MARK W KISSING ROBIN NUDE.png Mark and Robin enjoyed a long afternoon together at his home while i watched and took pix and video. From the incredible massage Mark gave Robin to the hours of hot passionate sensual sex they had together it was a meeting that will long be remembered by all. We look forward to future meetings with Mark so he and Robin can continue thier IR pleasure with each other. There is media of our meeting with Mark on both our profile and MarkW profile.....definetly worth checking out.

Last edited:
I haven't too many fakes on here in my area Chicago or claim their visiting for work .....I weed them out though. Mention phone or video chat...they disappear.

Back