Any of you cuckolds in male Chastity devices?

A couple more "cock lock" finds ... enjoy! :)

View attachment 152329View attachment 152330
Love the look of the special, it looks ideal. A bit of a funny question, do you get the nice secure feeling when wearing it? and when it is off do you feel a little bit naked/at a loss like soemthing is missing??
I guess what I'm asking is, have you had it on for so long now that you actually like havving that snug feeling around your cock??

.... have you had it on for so long now that you actually like havving that snug feeling around your cock??

jimbobin, glad you like the pics I posted, but none of my pics I post at this site are personal pics. My cuckold life, if that's what it is, hasn't digressed to this level as of yet ... :D My wife & I are more swingers, I guess, than anything and we've done both MMF, FFM, as well as couple swapping in our pasts. I think I posted, just above the pics that these were internet finds ... I have literally hundreds of cuck humiliation pics, including cocklocks. Glad you enjoyed these, however ... encourages me to post more. :)

I like wearing my CB-6000S it's lightweight and shorter than the CB-6000 model, my girlfriends Black bull bought it for me two years ago to keep me out of her pussy it belongs to him now and rightfully so, after all he is the superior man in our relationship!! She just loves how he puts me in my place, I think she gets off on it!!!

I never thought she would ever go to this extreme. I was told this evening that it was time I was caged. My wife is looking at getting the CB6000 and locking me up. I was in total shock as she continued to read up on chastity belts and other devices. She's excited about the whole thing

Yes, my wife has me in a steel custom made chastity device. I wear it 24/7 365 days a year. My wife told me I will be in chastity for the rest of my life or I am to old to get it up anymore.

Well, it’s done! I can’t believe my wife has taken things to this point but it’s done. Over the years my wife has been taking many lovers, she has tattooed me with a cuckold tattoo and requires that I keep my balls and cock shaved. I just never thought she would take things to this level.

Lately my wife has become much more dominate with me. She decides when we have sex and when we do its extremely aggressive. She ONLY rides me and it’s not intimate. No, when she rides me she is fucking me hard. She uses me for her pleasure. But that’s not the major change I’m talking about.

What’s the big change? Tonight my wife has locked my cock in CB-6000 chastity. I’m not allowed to orgasm without her permission and the cock cage is going to be used to enforce her rules. She on the other hand is going to enjoy sex in any fashion she wants with whomever she wants. She was very direct with me in stating that I’m not her husband, I’m in absolute terms her cuck. We are now in a complete fem/dom relationship, I’ve lost all control.

I’m ashamed to admit that when my wife told to put on my new cage my heart was pounding. Fortunately my wife was kind enough to allow me to drain my cock first. With my cock now limp and used I was able to slide it into new permanent enclosure. When I heard the click of the lock to the cage I knew then that there was no going back, I’m her cuckold for as long as she wants. My limp cock came at the sound of the click. Now all I can think about is servicing my wife.

My wife told me that I’m now in training. She has state she’s purchased a prostate milking toy. I have no idea how long I’ll have to wear before she releases me. Right now all I can think about is licking my wife’s pussy.

Cage02.jpg

Cage04.jpg

Back