Any of you cuckolds in male Chastity devices?

We haven’t done it but my wife is very into the idea. I’m not all that excited about it but I’m willing to try. It all came down to a man we never got to meet.

He was looking to own a couple and we were interested. He told us about a couple he was with for years. Apparently when they were together she would remove her wedding rings and wear his rings and the hubby would be caged and not allowed to have sex with his wife.

He showed us a pic of his caged cock and that got her wheels spinning and she ended up looking for videos online of caged cuckolds and then being released for a hand job. It all sounded very sexy but we decided it was just too much work because he lives too far away.

She still wants to cage me though. At this point we have no regular and local guy so it would just be us. One of these days when we get a guy close by maybe we’ll progress to that.

I’d be interested in hearing from anyone who experienced anything similar to that. I kind of get the impression I’d get frustrated and grumpy. I don’t mind being denied her pussy. It turns me on but no release might make me irritable.
Since 3 months I’ve got a new black bull who is very dominant. one of the first things he asked is to cage hubby. We’ve never did it before, but hubby is ok with tryin that. Hubby was yet in chastity with me since Last year, but now he can’t even cum without our ok. I must admit I really enjoy to have this control on him. And the Unexpected thing is he enjoys too. We bought it on amazon (its incredible but amazon sells everything!)

https://www.amazon.it/penna-lusso-acciaio-bloccaggio-Chastity/dp/B075J2CXHQ
We've never done it before but wife indicated she would enjoy that when she is having sex with her bull only. She says she loves me watching but it is a bit distracting if I am masturbating while they are fucking so this would ensure not being able to play with myself and/or cum

We are new to this and always have had a great sex life. Old he wasn't into the idea of the cage but i think she changed her mind one night we were playing a teasing game. She was always reluctant to step in that direction until she got an idea how how much control turns her on. I was always lucky that she was always able to get ssuper horny just by teasing me. She's the kind of girl who gets soaked by giving a blowjob. The first time I wore the cage was only around 2 weeks ago and she did had me out it on one night so we could see how we both reacted. It blew my mind how hot she got by denying me sex and orgasm. She just got herself off in front of me with a vibrator She has. I never saw her orgasm that much. It was the chastity cage that did it. I actually thought at the end she would let me out to cum Bcos I was bursting but she didn't. I went to bed with a aching cock and fell asleep around 4 hours later. It was a total mind Fuck and she has been wanting me in it since.

Well, it’s done! I can’t believe my wife has taken things to this point but it’s done. Over the years my wife has been taking many lovers, she has tattooed me with a cuckold tattoo and requires that I keep my balls and cock shaved. I just never thought she would take things to this level.

Lately my wife has become much more dominate with me. She decides when we have sex and when we do its extremely aggressive. She ONLY rides me and it’s not intimate. No, when she rides me she is fucking me hard. She uses me for her pleasure. But that’s not the major change I’m talking about.

What’s the big change? Tonight my wife has locked my cock in CB-6000 chastity. I’m not allowed to orgasm without her permission and the cock cage is going to be used to enforce her rules. She on the other hand is going to enjoy sex in any fashion she wants with whomever she wants. She was very direct with me in stating that I’m not her husband, I’m in absolute terms her cuck. We are now in a complete fem/dom relationship, I’ve lost all control.

I’m ashamed to admit that when my wife told to put on my new cage my heart was pounding. Fortunately my wife was kind enough to allow me to drain my cock first. With my cock now limp and used I was able to slide it into new permanent enclosure. When I heard the click of the lock to the cage I knew then that there was no going back, I’m her cuckold for as long as she wants. My limp cock came at the sound of the click. Now all I can think about is servicing my wife.

My wife told me that I’m now in training. She has state she’s purchased a prostate milking toy. I have no idea how long I’ll have to wear before she releases me. Right now all I can think about is licking my wife’s pussy.

View attachment 205050

View attachment 205051

A little too close with the camera on that, cant see it right.

Reactions: K&K
Always have wanted to but don’t think they make one small enough, when soft there’s like no shaft to be held by so that sucks!

Always thought it’d be hot to see the bull wearing it around like a chain or something.

Always have wanted to but don’t think they make one small enough, when soft there’s like no shaft to be held by so that sucks!

Always thought it’d be hot to see the bull wearing it around like a chain or something.

Check eBay. There are some very small cages that ship from Asia.

Back