Any of you cuckolds in male Chastity devices?

you're a bull, so you shouldn't wear a chastity device anyway. Chastity should be reserved for cuckolds (especially those with small white weenies)

I'm not a bull. My dick is 6'' in length and thick. I've tried wearing the CB-6000 but the biggest ring constantly slips off, and the next size down makes the veins in my balls very prominent and blue when I'm turned on, which I don't think can possibly be good for the health of my nutsack or cock.

BBC_Lovers: do you think it is safe/ok that you can see your veins like that? Mine are even more pronounced than yours.

It really pisses me off I basically wasted $150 on a cock cage that I can't use. And because the other models are so expensive I'm not willing to try anything else.

I'm not a bull. My dick is 6'' in length and thick. I've tried wearing the CB-6000 but the biggest ring constantly slips off, and the next size down makes the veins in my balls very prominent and blue when I'm turned on, which I don't think can possibly be good for the health of my nutsack or cock.

Actually, as with a simple cock ring, having the balls discolor a bit and the sack to slightly swell when you are sexually stimulated is normal. If it doesn't return to its normal state after a while when you are no longer turned on, then the ring is a bit too tight.

It really pisses me off I basically wasted $150 on a cock cage that I can't use. And because the other models are so expensive I'm not willing to try anything else.

Well part of it is that you get what you paid for. There are other choices, many of which are more expensive, some better than others.
However, its all about what properly fits the individual and how it is being used.

The "testicle capture" styles (CB2k, CB6k, Birdlock, Bon4, Queen's Keep, etc.) may not be suitable for you. You might want to look at something like a Lori's Tube that is held on via a "Prince Albert" piercing. These allow the penis to become semi erect without pulling on the balls, yet prevent enough stimulation to occur to enable complete erection or orgasm.
Unfortunately, these are custom made and quite expensive, but there are other manufacturers beginning to make similar designs which may be more affordable.

The "Tube Jacket" by Steelworxx appears to be a bit less costly than Lori's.
Don't bother with the PA5000 as there are many complaints about the plastic splitting at the seams. Too bad they make them as two pieces glued together instead of extruding them as a seamless plastic tube. This would be a nice light weight unit if it were more durable.

Of course, there is always self control which is free and simple to use. :D

BBC_Lovers: do you think it is safe/ok that you can see your veins like that? Mine are even more pronounced than yours.

if you can not use it can i have it and see if it fits me? i'll pay for shipping!

Back