Female Chastity Piercing and Looking for Bulls Opinion

Bbc-onlycpl90

Couple
Gold Member
So we are new here and will be verified this weekend. We are semi new to the lifestyle but not chastity play. Just wanted to know what everyone's opinion is on female chastity. We always hear about the male side but what about the hotwife side. My wife is currently starting the path down that road. That way only her bull would have the key and he would know for sure she was devoted to him.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 146
So we are new here and will be verified this weekend. We are semi new to the lifestyle but not chastity play. Just wanted to know what everyone's opinion is on female chastity. We always hear about the male side but what about the hotwife side. My wife is currently starting the path down that road. That way only her bull would have the key and he would know for sure she was devoted to him.
i like this but i myself could not do that. no piercings here

Certainly interesting 🤔

Oh noooo. That would be fuck no for me. 🫤🤣

Eddie Murphy What GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Back