Any of you cuckolds in male Chastity devices?

Hi all, we are married for 18 years. When we started talking about marry she told that she wanted a slave that I would be not only husband but also a slave. For the first years we had a normal cuckold relationship and some femdom but after 7 or 8 years a very dominant bull introduced us to male chastity and that was a game changer. Her dominance escalated to another level. No more pussy at all, very few orgasms that with time become ruined or milking.
I become really her slave. I do all chores at home and work very hard to provide her with a comfortable life sometimes double shifts.

She had many bulls after that and all of them know about my situation and most of them approve it.

I had a black lover a few years back, that gave us a chastity device for hubby to wear. He would make me lock hubby up a few days or a week before we met. He had the keys and if he was good he would let him out after we fucked. View attachment 67382View attachment 67383 It was a very fun time. He moved away and we do not see him anymore. Are any other cpls into this?

one of the bulls I arrange dates with, well his wife more correctly has him shower them puts him in a cage for a few days, 5 at most so that his balls are real full for the date time. She sends me the keys. I text her when I have them. During this time he is expected to have way more family time.

Hi all, we are married for 18 years. When we started talking about marry she told that she wanted a slave that I would be not only husband but also a slave. For the first years we had a normal cuckold relationship and some femdom but after 7 or 8 years a very dominant bull introduced us to male chastity and that was a game changer. Her dominance escalated to another level. No more pussy at all, very few orgasms that with time become ruined or milking.
I become really her slave. I do all chores at home and work very hard to provide her with a comfortable life sometimes double shifts.

She had many bulls after that and all of them know about my situation and most of them approve it.
Your wife obviously has taken the dominant role and you have accepted it enthusiastically. Sounds like both of you have open and honest communication--a rare thing in today's world!

Back