Any of you cuckolds in male Chastity devices?

My Mistress wife keeps me locked up 24/7. She now only fucks black men bareback, If I do it is with my steel cage on as bth_DSCF7375_zps10eec09c.jpgbth_DSCF7379_zps511f804a.jpg

and she gets off and I cannot feel her black only pussy and I cannot cum. She cruelly delights in fucking and makes me listen from the other room or leaves for a fuck bth_DSCF7375_zps10eec09c.jpgbth_DSCF7379_zps511f804a.jpgbth_phone233_zpsb5693716.jpgbth_phone1472_zps520a00f4.jpgDSCF5720_zpsbd526879.jpgth_DSCF5729_zps168d5fb5.jpgth_DSCF7363_zpsdd1726eb.jpgth_phone1897_zps646248c9.jpg night date and comes back to me stretched and full. I have to lay in the dark, naked and locked up frustrated until she comes home.

Hi i am a married male and have been locked for over 20 years by my hotwife, i was locked one week after our marriage after i had failed to sexually please her due to my small size and inability to remain hard. i did know my wife would cuckold me beforehand as she had done regularly in our courting and she was sexually attracted to black males. i provide security financially and she has had her sexual needs met since that day by other males. i used to be allowed to masturbate once per month IF i was good, but now i am locked permanently and milked anally milked once per year in chastity on our wedding anniversary. i adore my wife and am pleased for her and feel it is the best thing for both me and her. i know i am unsuitable to breed my wife its just that im afraid, born with an inadequate penis and fully understand my wife,s need for large cocks to service her because i cant and have not got the equipment for it. persoanlly i feel i might be better chemically or surgically castrated as it is i feel a chore for her to maintain my chastity and i really have no need for the sexual feelings i feel as i can not do anything about it except masturbate should i be allowed.

Attachments

• me in my lori tube.jpg
    me in my lori tube.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 107
Well, lol, most of us Cuckolds have small Penises and cannot adequately satisfy our women. I go in my chastity device if I'm masturbating too much, but Amber likes me to masturbate while she's getting fucked by other men. She sees me getting hard so, keeps on doing it. Although ......if I go limp or soft she keeps on going, so.... what's the point. LoL. Honestly though, she gets a thrill out of seeing me hard when a BBC is in her, but doesn't like me to masturbate when we arent together, so.....locked up in go.

I have never been kept in a cock cage, but am thinking about it more often. As every month passes my wife is leaning more and more to being Black only, to including cutting me off sexually. If she does cut me off it will certainly be humiliating, but knowing she is Black only makes the humiliation a good thing. Being in a cock cage would certainly add to the humiliation and I find it exciting to think that Black men that use her would know about the cage as well as my inability to sexually satisfy her.

I am not in a cage but my wife controls when and how I am allowed to cum, so I may as well be in one. It looks like it could be painful. At first, when I saw one, I said no way would I ever go in that but if my wife wanted me to, I say now I would.

We haven’t done it but my wife is very into the idea. I’m not all that excited about it but I’m willing to try. It all came down to a man we never got to meet.

He was looking to own a couple and we were interested. He told us about a couple he was with for years. Apparently when they were together she would remove her wedding rings and wear his rings and the hubby would be caged and not allowed to have sex with his wife.

He showed us a pic of his caged cock and that got her wheels spinning and she ended up looking for videos online of caged cuckolds and then being released for a hand job. It all sounded very sexy but we decided it was just too much work because he lives too far away.

She still wants to cage me though. At this point we have no regular and local guy so it would just be us. One of these days when we get a guy close by maybe we’ll progress to that.

I’d be interested in hearing from anyone who experienced anything similar to that. I kind of get the impression I’d get frustrated and grumpy. I don’t mind being denied her pussy. It turns me on but no release might make me irritable.

We go through phases with it. Sometimes it's only for a day or two. Sometimes it's weeks at a time. It took us a while to find a cage that fits properly.

After a while a couple starts to develop an awareness of when chastity situationally works and when it doesn't. We don't do it around family, friends, or in public places near our neighborhood. We're pretty consistent with it around the house, on the weekends when we're not out and about, at night when the tendency to "sneak one out" strikes, and of course when we're messing around sexually.

All in all it's been a positive improvement in our marriage. If any couples are considering it, give it a go. Be patient with it. Experiment with different cages. It'll pay off, trust us!

I've never been in a cuckold relationship (I'd love too though, hence why I'm here!) but I have tried short periods (longest was a week) of chastity through engaging professional dommes. My only question, and I wonder if anyone on this forum can elucidate, is whether there are any short or long term health effects from prolonged chastity and if anyone who has been in long term chastity has experienced those effects?. Funnily enough google isn't much help on this topic.

although I'm a cuckold in spirit only, I prefer being in chastity than not being in chastity.
it gives me denial of my masculinity and comfort.

Since 3 months I’ve got a new black bull who is very dominant. one of the first things he asked is to cage hubby. We’ve never did it before, but hubby is ok with tryin that. Hubby was yet in chastity with me since Last year, but now he can’t even cum without our ok. I must admit I really enjoy to have this control on him. And the Unexpected thing is he enjoys too. We bought it on amazon (its incredible but amazon sells everything!)

https://www.amazon.it/penna-lusso-acciaio-bloccaggio-Chastity/dp/B075J2CXHQ

Since 3 months I’ve got a new black bull who is very dominant. one of the first things he asked is to cage hubby. We’ve never did it before, but hubby is ok with tryin that. Hubby was yet in chastity with me since Last year, but now he can’t even cum without our ok. I must admit I really enjoy to have this control on him. And the Unexpected thing is he enjoys too. We bought it on amazon (its incredible but amazon sells everything!)

https://www.amazon.it/penna-lusso-acciaio-bloccaggio-Chastity/dp/B075J2CXHQ

Nice , would you show hubby with his little dick in the cage ? We are interested by this model.

Back