Anklet

I've always heard that the anklet meant hot wife which isn't necessarily exclusive to black. The toe rings on both feet mean that the woman loves BBC.

My ex used to just wear an anklet around that said I ❤️ BBC on it. To be honest the only people who ever really noticed it or at least brought it up was the woman across the street.

While I was still married to my first husband, I got an 14kt anklet, simple but pretty from a guy who had been fucking me while he was gone with the Navy. It was just a thing between us that we were being bad behind his back. I ended up moving out soon after he got back, and the boyfriend moved on too. I wore it for a while but lost it. Wish I still had it. That first affair set me free.

I often wear a anklet on my left ankle. I dont know if there is any significance to this. Just always goes on my left. I have heard that worn on the left means that you are taken. Bit like the left hand ring finger but I dont think anyone takes much notice of my ankles to be honest.

I am not sure that there is one blanket meaning for a woman wearing an anklet. I've had girlfriends and female friends who have worn them and - unfortunately - they were definitely not wearing them as any symbol of liking Black guys, they were wearing them because they liked them!

However, some women who areinto the lifestyle will wear anklets, so it's tough to know. I'd say a much clearer symbol is the Queen of Spades - either worn as a trinket or as a small tattoo. If it's tastefully done I find it incredibly erotic!

I often wear a anklet on my left ankle. I dont know if there is any significance to this. Just always goes on my left. I have heard that worn on the left means that you are taken. Bit like the left hand ring finger but I dont think anyone takes much notice of my ankles to be honest.
i am pretty sure men take notice of your ankles, especially when you are wearing shorts, a knee-length or shorter skirt or dress. :D

An anklet may mean pure nothing but a fashion accessory. But depending on the community or "sub culture" it may have certain particular meanings though. In India some husbands put it on the left ankle of their newlywed wives and it has the same meaning as a wedding band on the ring finger.

In Victorian ages, when robes used to be long to the ground, it was worn by whores and single ladies. The idea was for a woman to show their interest in a select man by flashing the anklet at moments no others would look at her, simply by lifting her dress a fiew inches. To distinguish between the differnt interests of a whore and a woman who aims for marriage, the first would wear the accessory on the right ankle, while the letter would wear it on the left. In literature there are even references to married women who used this symbolic - just like a whore - with the intention of making her husband a cuckold - BTW a word broadly used at that time, with the simple meaning of "a husband with an unfaithful wife". No assumptions about the husband`s knowledge or approval were made (unlike the usage in today`s adult lifestyles).

The Victorian use of the anklet has been adapted by the swinger`s community to mean openness or availability for "encounters", while a ring worn on a ring finger commonly means a bond with another person. Since the two are not necessarily contradicting within a swinger`s lifestyle, for example the combination of a wedding ring and an anklet may be used by a "hotwife" to showcase her lifestyle choice.

In differnt communities exist different conventions about the side a wedding ring is worn. The most common use would be (the ring finger on) the left hand, however orthodox Christians, for instance, usually wear it on the right. These differences raise the need for generalities within the adult lifestyles in an interconnected world. The idea was either to incorporate well-known wide-spread symbols (like the finger ring for a bond) or to introduce traits for lifestyle symbols based on metaphors rather than traditions that may highly vary among different communities. An example of this is the assignment of anything emotional, like love for instance, with the left side of the human body (the side indwelled by the heart is associated with "matters of the heart"). In order to supplement this side of human needs, in terms of adult lifestyles the right body-side is often associated with carnal interests, like sexual lust.

So, depending on whether you like to signal your interest in an emotional/romantic realtionship or in a sexual encounter, you might most acceptably choose to wear an anklet on the left or on the right ankle, respectively.

BTW everything just mentioned has nothing at all to do with a particular skin color. If you have a special interest in or a preference for black people, there exist other codes and symbols to show this peculiarity.

Kind regards.

i am pretty sure men take notice of your ankles, especially when you are wearing shorts, a knee-length or shorter skirt or dress. :D

An anklet may mean pure nothing but a fashion accessory. But depending on the community or "sub culture" it may have certain particular meanings though. In India some husbands put it on the left ankle of their newlywed wives and it has the same meaning as a wedding band on the ring finger.

In Victorian ages, when robes used to be long to the ground, it was worn by whores and single ladies. The idea was for a woman to show their interest in a select man by flashing the anklet at moments no others would look at her, simply by lifting her dress a fiew inches. To distinguish between the differnt interests of a whore and a woman who aims for marriage, the first would wear the accessory on the right ankle, while the letter would wear it on the left. In literature there are even references to married women who used this symbolic - just like a whore - with the intention of making her husband a cuckold - BTW a word broadly used at that time, with the simple meaning of "a husband with an unfaithful wife". No assumptions about the husband`s knowledge or approval were made (unlike the usage in today`s adult lifestyles).

The Victorian use of the anklet has been adapted by the swinger`s community to mean openness or availability for "encounters", while a ring worn on a ring finger commonly means a bond with another person. Since the two are not necessarily contradicting within a swinger`s lifestyle, for example the combination of a wedding ring and an anklet may be used by a "hotwife" to showcase her lifestyle choice.

In differnt communities exist different conventions about the side a wedding ring is worn. The most common use would be (the ring finger on) the left hand, however orthodox Christians, for instance, usually wear it on the right. These differences raise the need for generalities within the adult lifestyles in an interconnected world. The idea was either to incorporate well-known wide-spread symbols (like the finger ring for a bond) or to introduce traits for lifestyle symbols based on metaphors rather than traditions that may highly vary among different communities. An example of this is the assignment of anything emotional, like love for instance, with the left side of the human body (the side indwelled by the heart is associated with "matters of the heart"). In order to supplement this side of human needs, in terms of adult lifestyles the right body-side is often associated with carnal interests, like sexual lust.

So, depending on whether you like to signal your interest in an emotional/romantic realtionship or in a sexual encounter, you might most acceptably choose to wear an anklet on the left or on the right ankle, respectively.

BTW everything just mentioned has nothing at all to do with a particular skin color. If you have a special interest in or a preference for black people, there exist other codes and symbols to show this peculiarity.

Kind regards.
Interesting

A little backstory on the anklet/charm thing.

Those of us that were swinging before the internet was rampant had to have ways of indicating to other couples that we were in the lifestyle. Out in Cali in the early 90's, there was an "inside the crowd" tradition of wearing a charm bracelet with a certain charm on it. The conversation starter would go something like...."I love your bracelet, I (or my wife) have/has the same one." It was a subtle way of letting someone else know that you had similar interests without opening a can of worms in the middle of the supermarket.

It appears that this got bastardized or urban myth'd into what you guys are talking about. If you see a woman with a regular anklet on, don't assume. You will most likely get slapped or beat up. Now....if she has a blatant charm on it, have fun.

Don't read too much into stuff like this.

My $0.02 worth.

Back