Anklet

I have heard that if a bitch wears an anklet on her right leg it means one thing and if she wears it on the left it means something else. Also if she wears it over or under stockings.
What are the meanings of the different locations?
I bought Nikki one and honestly, nobody ever noticed. They may have seen it but unless the guy knows about the lifestyle, to most people , it's just an anklet.

What about toe rings? I don't think there is any meaning unless accompanied with another symbol like QoS, BBC, HW, etc

Mine says "I ❤ BBC" and I wear it on the left ankle. I am a more straight to the point type of girl.
Any extra accessories will catch another person's eye and maybe it is because I live in Vegas but I'm complemented on my anklets and belly rings View attachment 1893798 all the time. :lips:
May need to do some partying with you on our next visit ? ♠️♠️

I always wondered about these things like a way for only certain people to know things - im ashamed to be attracted or publicly known to like black men for many reasons but always wondered should i get a ace of spades shirt or sumtin. But this seems a lot more appropriate lol
Would like to chat sometime

Back