Am I Wrong

BigPapa

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
I got a young white woman I talk with ( I think she's a woman but I'm still not sure) .
She has a fiancee but from my understanding she's interested in chocolate dick before she tie the knot.
I asked for photos, she sent me already previous past photos just posing like someone else took them .

Today she was working out ,I asked what she in and it's a bra & panties .
I said let me see take a picture , she said she don't want to out of fear of it getting online and her fiance seeing.

I was like fine I'm going to go watch Netflix ,gave a good night .
She git upset said I'm rushing her , I said listen I'm trying to push this hookup along .
This is what it is , you a creeper and I'm a side dick slinger .
I want white pussy and you wanna try black dick.

We aren't even aquitances let alone friends to Friend with benefits .
I'm just trying to get us to a level of sexual stimulated comfortability .
But she's talking about taking it slow , I'm not dating you chica.

I'm trying to be your side dick, I got other engaged or married girls I'm talking too.
So I bounced .

Hold up as I wrote this she sent a picture , boring one covered up.
I like this one she's close by on the east coast all my favorite freaky uninhibited sneaky snowbunnies on the west coast or north Pacific .

I swear I'm on the wrong coast .

I got a young white woman I talk with ( I think she's a woman but I'm still not sure) .
She has a fiancee but from my understanding she's interested in chocolate dick before she tie the knot.
I asked for photos, she sent me already previous past photos just posing like someone else took them .

I said let me see take a picture , she said she don't want to out of fear of it getting online and her fiance seeing.

She git upset said I'm rushing her , I said listen I'm trying to push this hookup along .

I'm trying to be your side dick, I got other engaged or married girls I'm talking too.
So I bounced .

I like this one she's close by on the east coast all my favorite freaky uninhibited sneaky snowbunnies on the west coast or north Pacific .

Internet curse bro. If you moved out West I'd wager you'd discover freakier women on the East Coast. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I can't say I feel bad that the cheating isn't working out but it could be a few things..

1. she could be only looking for attention.
2. she's easing in and you're rushing her.
3. if you haven't done live video verification, there's a good chance you're getting catfished.

If it's not for you then move on, as you say you have other options and you literally called what she's offering boring so why keep persuing her?

Even if she's real, why waste your time on a flighty white bitch? You have the power. The Big Black Cock makes the rules.

Also, I'm East coast and spend half my life in the islands. I've introed a lot of snow bunnies to Black men. The Black men I know are strong and confident. The minute you let a white bitch cause you to self -doubt, you've lost the frame.

Last edited:
I can't say I feel bad that the cheating isn't working out but it could be a few things..

1. she could be only looking for attention.
2. she's easing in and you're rushing her.
3. if you haven't done live video verification, there's a good chance you're getting catfished.

If it's not for you then move on, as you say you have other options and you literally called what she's offering boring so why keep persuing her?

Good point

Even if she's real, why waste your time on a flighty white bitch? You have the power. The Big Black Cock makes the rules.

Also, I'm East coast and spend half my life in the islands. I've introed a lot of snow bunnies to Black men. The Black men I know are strong and confident. The minute you let a white birch cause your self -doubt, you've lost the frame.
Agreed
A former flame said I'm to quick to push women out of my life if there not comfortable doing what I want .

She says it's traits of a sociopath, I'm trying to be more chill.
But it's hard.

So I bounced .

Yeah bro in Southern Cali she would have shown you all the goodies despite her man and made plans for you to introduce her to the intricacies of BBC! ✌

So I bounced .

I like how you be laying out entire situations for us to analyze and critique LOL

But nah fam, let that one go. Definitely a CATFISH DUDE... He wants you to talk so he can rub one out of his pink Peter pecker 🤢🤣🤣🤣

One thing I know about women... If a woman wants to fuck she will do whatever it takes to FUCK!
Plain and simple...
It never takes a lot of back and forth. Like you said, WE AIN'T DATING 🙄

She already got a man, so WTF are we even talking about? Pen Pals? Chat Buds??
Fuckouttahere

You better listen to what Dr Dre said in 'Bad Intentions' ...
"Quit talking / Fuck how your day goes /you want dick? /then bitch, say so!"

Yall need to listen to rappers. They giving you Free Game 😂

-Romantic Mike

Agreed
A former flame said I'm to quick to push women out of my life if there not comfortable doing what I want .

She says it's traits of a sociopath, I'm trying to be more chill.
But it's hard.
For over 50 years feminists have lectured women -- mainly white women -- that they don't need a man and it is beneath them to cater to a man's needs, sexual or other. Even in the IR culture, some of that will creep in.

But Black men are finding out that white trans-girls are the antidote to feminism. We are beautiful, fit and hot -- and submissively willing to do anything that erects the Black iron. :qos:

I get that maybe she’s trying to figure you out and decide if she is safe with you. But ya gotta cut the crap and do some sort of live chat or verify ...
Definitely some live chat maybe on Kik
If you’re too pushy she will run
And if she’s just toying around there’s lots of women out there

Always good to meet first in public that way if it doesn’t feel right you have an easy out with no expectations like a catfish situation

I like how you be laying out entire situations for us to analyze and critique LOL

But nah fam, let that one go. Definitely a CATFISH DUDE... He wants you to talk so he can rub one out of his pink Peter pecker 🤢🤣🤣🤣

One thing I know about women... If a woman wants to fuck she will do whatever it takes to FUCK!
Plain and simple...
It never takes a lot of back and forth. Like you said, WE AIN'T DATING 🙄

She already got a man, so WTF are we even talking about? Pen Pals? Chat Buds??
Fuckouttahere

You better listen to what Dr Dre said in 'Bad Intentions' ...
"Quit talking / Fuck how your day goes /you want dick? /then bitch, say so!"

Yall need to listen to rappers. They giving you Free Game 😂

-Romantic Mike

Yeah I ghosted , I don't got time for it .

Back