Allowing teachers to ccw

they are allowed to here in Okl...... some do... some don't

Really....so are regular cc permit holders allowed to carry on school property?

In Pa they are not so i am not sure i understand how they can get around a state law by allowing teachers to carry.

If teachers can carry with a cc permit then so should any other cc permit holder

That is part of the key right there, and not just for teachers. Personally I think every state should require hand gun training and safety which should include how to properly store it while in a home with children. To many people buying hand guns that don't even know how to hold one - let alone shoot. Training should come first - then you get a gun.
I'd like to think that if you consider yourself to be a serious gun owner you would seek out training as you would if you were serious in any aspect of life.

I don't know about that..... but they did pass a law that if teachers took the required training they could carry at school

that shouldn't be hard to look up if you were really interested

teachers HERE can carry at school....... don't know about anyone else bringing a gun on school grounds.... but they are pretty open about carrying guns around here... you see them all over

New law will allow teachers to carry guns in Oklahoma schools

kfor.com/2015/05/13/new-law-will-allow-teachers-to-carry-guns-in...

May 13, 2015 · ... be allowed to have guns in the school ... teachers to carry guns in Oklahoma schools. ... carry. Officials at Edmond Public Schools say ...
OKLAHOMA GUNS IN SCHOOLS

In Oklahoma, Designated School Employees Will Be Allowed To Carry Guns
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/topic/oklahoma-guns-in-schools

While Montana school boards can put guns in schools, very few choose to arm educators

Billings Gazette · 10 days ago

Three school districts have staff members that actively carry. Two others have current authorizations for a staff member to carry a gun, but they don’t pack. One school recently had a teacher carrying ...

'F' Is for Firearm: More Teachers Authorized to Carry ...

www.nbcnews.com/...teachers-authorized-carry-weapons-classroom-n208946

NBC News VR; Your Business ... In Utah and Rhode Island anyone with a concealed carry weapons permit is allowed to bring a ... including teachers, to carry on school ...

Oklahoma legislator says teachers need option to carry ...

newsok.com/article/3738396

... An Oklahoma legislator says teachers and principals should be allowed to carry firearms to school if ... the ability for Oklahoma teachers to carry guns ...

Few Montana Schools Choose to Arm Staffers Despite Gun Law

U.S. News & World Report · 10 days ago

Belfry and Custer — have staff members who actively carry guns, The Billings Gazette reported (http://bit.ly/2rcO7vP) Sunday after requesting records from each of Montana's school districts.

you need to get out more Alanm.... hell last fall you didn't even know that the AR was banned in several states
for a gun nut you know very little about what's going on!

New law will allow teachers to carry guns in Oklahoma schools

kfor.com/2015/05/13/new-law-will-allow-teachers-to-carry-guns-in...

May 13, 2015 · ... be allowed to have guns in the school ... teachers to carry guns in Oklahoma schools. ... carry. Officials at Edmond Public Schools say ...
OKLAHOMA GUNS IN SCHOOLS

In Oklahoma, Designated School Employees Will Be Allowed To Carry Guns
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/topic/oklahoma-guns-in-schools

While Montana school boards can put guns in schools, very few choose to arm educators

Billings Gazette · 10 days ago

Three school districts have staff members that actively carry. Two others have current authorizations for a staff member to carry a gun, but they don’t pack. One school recently had a teacher carrying ...

'F' Is for Firearm: More Teachers Authorized to Carry ...

www.nbcnews.com/...teachers-authorized-carry-weapons-classroom-n208946

NBC News VR; Your Business ... In Utah and Rhode Island anyone with a concealed carry weapons permit is allowed to bring a ... including teachers, to carry on school ...

Oklahoma legislator says teachers need option to carry ...

newsok.com/article/3738396

... An Oklahoma legislator says teachers and principals should be allowed to carry firearms to school if ... the ability for Oklahoma teachers to carry guns ...

Few Montana Schools Choose to Arm Staffers Despite Gun Law

U.S. News & World Report · 10 days ago

Belfry and Custer — have staff members who actively carry guns, The Billings Gazette reported (http://bit.ly/2rcO7vP) Sunday after requesting records from each of Montana's school districts.

you need to get out more Alanm.... hell last fall you didn't even know that the AR was banned in several states
for a gun nut you know very little about what's going on!

You have a serious comprehension problem. Why the fuck do you think i asked the question. I dont know what the fucking gun laws in Ok are. I got enough trouble keeping up with the ******* in PA i could care less about OK.

But i can tell you this....if only teachers are allowed to carry on school grounds in OK and citizens who get the same training are not its wrong.

I doubt the training is very "special" or amounts to a whole lot anyway.

I got enough trouble keeping up with the ******* in PA

that about sums up your problems... you like talking guns...and yet have no fucking idea what's going on.... just like last fall not knowing that several states already banned some guns...

what's that if not a question?... and I answered it with several links.... just click on one and it will take you there.... it doesn't say anything about see spot run... but will inform you a little more.... than you apparently are!

If teachers can carry with a cc permit then so should any other cc permit holder

that would be an un-educated opinion

if the conversation is going to fast for you say something.... we can slow down and maybe put it in bigger letters
you want to act like an ass I will talk to you like one

Last edited:
I cant think of a bigger turnoff than an anti-gun male btw. :confused:
That reporter is the last person in the world I would fuck. :D

Attachments

• 20170619_180402~01.jpg
    20170619_180402~01.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 34
....A lot going on with these AR-15s that no one really wants to talk about. Comparing the ammo to 22 LR is humorous simply because there is no real comparison. The speed of a 5.56 NATO round leaves the barrel at about 3 times the speed of a ******* round, the cartridge is often a metal jacked, lead alloy which can pass through a steel helmet, and what it does to the human body is way more serious than a innocent 22L. My understanding is that the AR-15s can use all kinds of ammunitions ... ******* rounds, 22 Longs, etc.
....The options for the gun, itself are quite scary ... 30-50 round clips, all kinds of options to fully automate the semi's, and flash & sound muffles, and they're sold right there in the gun shops. Of course the shops can't sell the guns that way, however, after they're purchased, the buyer can either have the shop install 'em for a added fee, or buy the conversion video that's also right there at the check-out counters.
....We've had this discussion before, in another thread where I posted the videos of the conversion to automatic (takes less than 15 minutes), and showing the gun being fired at more than 130 rounds a minute.

....A lot going on with these AR-15s that no one really wants to talk about. Comparing the ammo to 22 LR is humorous simply because there is no real comparison. The speed of a 5.56 NATO round leaves the barrel at about 3 times the speed of a ******* round, the cartridge is often a metal jacked, lead alloy which can pass through a steel helmet, and what it does to the human body is way more serious than a innocent 22L. My understanding is that the AR-15s can use all kinds of ammunitions ... ******* rounds, 22 Longs, etc.
....The options for the gun, itself are quite scary ... 30-50 round clips, all kinds of options to fully automate the semi's, and flash & sound muffles, and they're sold right there in the gun shops. Of course the shops can't sell the guns that way, however, after they're purchased, the buyer can either have the shop install 'em for a added fee, or buy the conversion video that's also right there at the check-out counters.
....We've had this discussion before, in another thread where I posted the videos of the conversion to automatic (takes less than 15 minutes), and showing the gun being fired at more than 130 rounds a minute.

Then I suggest YOU don't buy one, too scary for you. Better stick to your pump pellet gun ;)

Then I suggest YOU don't buy one, too scary for you.
Well, you make a point ... buying that AR-15 requires no more background check as buying that pellet gun ... and no special skills training to use it. So everyone buys one, a lot even automate their guns and the gangs have a shootout at the mall or the entertainment park, and a lot of people die because those AR rounds go in, break apart, and tear up the human body. Even a shot in the leg or hip causes critical injury or death ... and its a member of OUR family that's hurt?
....Nope, I'm not buying the BS innocents of these guns ... why would the gun shops sell the added attachments if NOT to scare people into thinking they have to have these guns because everyone else might have one? These guns, like the high powered handguns, need to be fingerprinted, registered, require a special license to own one, and when they're used to cause crimes, the gun owners need to be held accountable.

AR rounds go in, break apart, and tear up the human body. Even a shot in the leg or hip causes critical injury or death ..

Maybe your not familiar with how an abortion takes place - spare me your bullshit.

hese guns, like the high powered handguns, need to be fingerprinted, registered, require a special license to own one, and when they're used to cause crimes, the gun owners need to be held accountable.
Don't have a problem with that part however.

Maybe your not familiar with how an abortion takes place
I'm sorry, I miss your point here ... a 3-4 week old embryo is not a human. I can support abortion rights right up to the 2nd trimester ... this BS of them pulling the baby out of the womb crying and screaming and squashing their heads is a bunch of far right scare tactics to stir their base. I can assure you if your 11-14 year old ******* was raped and impregnated by a ******* or worse, you'd be right there in the Mexican abortion line for her. So it is YOU who needs to hold your BS.

Well, you make a point ... buying that AR-15 requires no more background check as buying that pellet gun ... and no special skills training to use it. So everyone buys one, a lot even automate their guns and the gangs have a shootout at the mall or the entertainment park, and a lot of people die because those AR rounds go in, break apart, and tear up the human body. Even a shot in the leg or hip causes critical injury or death ... and its a member of OUR family that's hurt?
....Nope, I'm not buying the BS innocents of these guns ... why would the gun shops sell the added attachments if NOT to scare people into thinking they have to have these guns because everyone else might have one? These guns, like the high powered handguns, need to be fingerprinted, registered, require a special license to own one, and when they're used to cause crimes, the gun owners need to be held accountable.

How many "gangs" use registered weapons?????????
I think you will find, they stole them or bought them on the "Black Market".

Back