Allowing teachers to ccw

Just had 2 break-ins in our building development in the last 3 months where guns were stolen. That's what the GANGS use, joyce ... stolen guns.

Go back to bed. Your brain surely hasn't woke-up yet.
I have read some BULLSHIT come from you, in the past, but you have now achieved a whole new level of STUPID!!

Your stand is as old as they come. Never made any sense, never will. That weapon does not ******* anyone. There has never been a case, where the gun just up and killed someone. There is always a deranged idiot or criminal at one end of the weapon.

If you don't like guns, don't buy one, but don't try to solve anything by blaming the tool.
I guess, I your warped mind, if a hammer is the tool that caused a injury, all hammers should be band.

Sounds like you live either in a Ghetto (building development ) or it's a group of Idiotic Liberals that didn't store their weapons properly.

Attachments

• stupid people.jpg
    stupid people.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1
  • squint.jpg
    squint.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 1
Sounds like you live either in a Ghetto (building development ) or it's a group of Idiotic Liberals that didn't store their weapons properly
....I kindly suggest you hold directing your insults at me, joyceforbbc.
....I believe you're associating ghettos with the projects, not building developments. An area where new homes & condominiums are built by a building developer near schools & shopping centers is called a "development"; usually given names such as Pine Forest, Eaglewood, etc., and an association created to keep rules & standards for that development. Usually home buyers are given a dozen or so model homes to choose floor plans. The particular development I now live in covers homes from $170-400,000, according to which section you build in, and currently has about 2,000 homes dating back to 2010.
....As far as my liking guns, I've mentioned in the political forum several times that I own several pistols, rifles, and 2 shotguns. My handguns are registered. I'm not against owning AR-15s IF the laws on these guns support their ownership, but they don't. (non-gun example) Even though you might have a drivers license to drive a car, you have to have a special license/training to drive an 18-wheeler. You can't just hop into a Freightliner or Mack and start driving it. Same with these special weapons ... owners should be required to get a thorough background check, take a special course in owning them, have the gun blueprinted, so it can be more easily identified & traced if it is involved in a crime or accident, and the owner of the gun held responsible. If the gun is sold, the new buyer should meet the same requirements. In fact, it wouldn't hurt IF the owner had to also have a specific insurance policy to cover negligence and/or improper storage of the weapons.
....Conservatives want none of that ... they prefer it to be as easy as purchasing that pellet gun that TwoBi mentioned. Now who would you propose is pushing for that ... NRA? They pretty much own congress. Their allegiance is to the gun makers and gun shops ... not the citizens of the USA. By statistical information, its pretty obvious the US has a real problem with guns & crimes associated with them.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I miss your point here ... a 3-4 week old embryo is not a human. I can support abortion rights right up to the 2nd trimester ... this BS of them pulling the baby out of the womb crying and screaming and squashing their heads is a bunch of far right scare tactics to stir their base. I can assure you if your 11-14 year old ******* was raped and impregnated by a ******* or worse, you'd be right there in the Mexican abortion line for her. So it is YOU who needs to hold your BS.

You know what I mean Mac, your simply using those same scar tactics you condom the right wingers for using. And your wrong - the abortion would be up to my *******. There is only one reason I would be in Mexico.
I'm not saying you shouldn't have a choice in that situation - but the vast majority of abortions are done as a means of birth control. Those people should be held accountable just as the gun owner, or at least fixed! Point being, Abortion kills way more people than gun crimes do.

Not Human? so until it has hands and feet it's an alien life form?

....I kindly suggest you hold directing your insults at me, joyceforbbc.
....I believe you're associating ghettos with the projects, not building developments. An area where new homes & condominiums are built by a building developer near schools & shopping centers is called a "development"; usually given names such as Pine Forest, Eaglewood, etc., and an association created to keep rules & standards for that development. Usually home buyers are given a dozen or so model homes to choose floor plans. The particular development I now live in covers homes from $170-400,000, according to which section you build in, and currently has about 2,000 homes dating back to 2010.
....As far as my liking guns, I've mentioned in the political forum several times that I own several pistols, rifles, and 2 shotguns. My handguns are registered. I'm not against owning AR-15s IF the laws on these guns support their ownership, but they don't. (non-gun example) Even though you might have a drivers license to drive a car, you have to have a special license/training to drive an 18-wheeler. You can't just hop into a Freightliner or Mack and start driving it. Same with these special weapons ... owners should be required to get a thorough background check, take a special course in owning them, have the gun blueprinted, so it can be more easily identified & an traced if it is involved in a crime or accident, and the owner of the gun held responsible. If the gun is sold, the new buyer should meet the same requirements. In fact, it wouldn't hurt IF the owner had to also have a specific insurance policy to cover negligence or improper storage of the weapons.
....Conservatives want none of that ... they prefer it to be as easy as purchasing that pellet gun that TwoBi mentioned. Now who would you propose is pushing for that ... NRA? They pretty much own congress. Their allegiance is to the gun makers and gun shops ... not the citizens of the USA. By statistical information, its pretty obvious the US has a real problem with guns & crimes associated with them.

I see you took my opinion of you and your 'Faulty Logic", personal.
I guess, as usual, only your opinion matters.

It isn't the price of a dwelling that defines a person or their worth.

I see you have resorted to making Threats. Not wise.

I see you and your sarcastic manner, and the constant belittling of others is very irritating and revolting.

Henceforth, I thank you to refrain from comment on my posts and I will reciprocate.

It is not and has not been a pleasure to of known you.

Have a nice day.

Attachments

• atf.jpg
    atf.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 2
the abortion would be up to my *******
Again, you fail to read what I said ... 11-14 year old ******* Nowhere in the US is a kid that age going to get an abortion on her own.
the vast majority of abortions are done as a means of birth control.
... and in the early first trimester as well.
Not Human? so until it has hands and feet it's an alien life form?
....It's not a developed human; still in zygote/embryonic stage ... when we begin referring to the pregnancy as a fetus is after its attachment to the uterine wall and it is referred to as the fetus, and rapid cell growth begins. IMO, wWhen the fetus nears and reaches a stage where it can survive outside the uterus, is when I consider abortions ONLY when medically necessary ... life of mom or poor development of the fetus.
....So, TwoBi, I'm most certainly NOT against restrictions of abortions, I just put it within a more practical & logical time period. Look at Sarah Palin's daughters ... 3 illegitimate births because their mom was against birth control. Fortunately, Palin's ******* will be monetarily able to support those births, most people wouldn't because of money issues or because they aren't mature enough to raise their *******. Regardless, it makes sense, in the early stages of conception, to allow expectant moms to make that decision EARLY.

Last edited:
Common Sense requires one to occasionally pull their head out of their posterior, every now and then, to take a breath of fresh air and smell reality ....
pic_HeadUpAss.jpg ...........GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

Last edited:
Again, you fail to read what I said ... 11-14 year old ******* Nowhere in the US is a kid that age going to get an abortion on her own.

Incorrect.
First, a couple of facts: The minimum age for abortion can vary widely from state to state. Second, while some states have parental consent and notification laws for minors ( those under 18) most of them don't, and in those states, a woman can abort a pregnancy at any age.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/l...y-stds/parental-consent-and-notification-laws

If you’re pregnant and want to have an abortion, call your nearest Planned Parenthood health center as soon as possible. They can help explain the laws in your state, let you know what your options are, and give you tips on talking with your parents.
In fact, a few years back the PPH office here got investigated for helping ******* girls get abortions without the parents knowledge.

You FAILED to read what I said -I said it would be her decision. If she really wanted it - I would take her myself. Never said she would have to do it on her own. So how about you stop telling me how I would react in a certain situation.

Last edited:
Might want to re-think that AR-15 ;)
Of course there isn't a shred of real evidence. You do realize this is a college town, home of the Appalachian State Mountaineers ... 3 national football titles. Those ******* are always into something ... always. I use to enjoy the panty raids at the girls dorms and sororities ... the college allowed us to stand outside and chant, but not go inside ... "Toss Them Out" ... "Toss Them Out", and the girls would stand up in the windows, take off their panties and toss them out the windows. We'd put them around our necks. It was awesome fun ... one girl tossed out panties with crap in 'em, it was so funny.

Last edited:
Did you still wear it around your neck?
I know the difference between panties that "float down" to the ground from the 4th floor, and those that "drop straight down" from the 4th floor. I'm not quite that unedjumicated even if I do have a slight hillbilly accent.

....A lot going on with these AR-15s that no one really wants to talk about. Comparing the ammo to 22 LR is humorous simply because there is no real comparison. The speed of a 5.56 NATO round leaves the barrel at about 3 times the speed of a ******* round, the cartridge is often a metal jacked, lead alloy which can pass through a steel helmet, and what it does to the human body is way more serious than a innocent 22L. My understanding is that the AR-15s can use all kinds of ammunitions ... ******* rounds, 22 Longs, etc.
....The options for the gun, itself are quite scary ... 30-50 round clips, all kinds of options to fully automate the semi's, and flash & sound muffles, and they're sold right there in the gun shops. Of course the shops can't sell the guns that way, however, after they're purchased, the buyer can either have the shop install 'em for a added fee, or buy the conversion video that's also right there at the check-out counters.
....We've had this discussion before, in another thread where I posted the videos of the conversion to automatic (takes less than 15 minutes), and showing the gun being fired at more than 130 rounds a minute.

This is a picture of the .223 cartridge that you are referring to First of all no other cartridge other than the ,223 will chamber in the weapon. There aren't any ******* rounds 22 longs or 22 magnum for that will chamber in an ar-15, m-16 or similar weapons. When Eugene Stoner designed the AR-15/M-16 he want a firearm that could outdistance an AK-47 which can be effective up to about 300 yards. The AR-15 is accurate to about 500 yards in the right conditions and with a skilled shooter. If the days is breezy and/or the shooter isn't skilled 100 to 150 yards is more realistic
upload_2017-9-4_10-45-46.jpeg
You mention the full metal jacket rounds that the military use. The purpose of the FMJ is to prevent bullet disintegration and minimize damage. However the bullet tends to tumble on impact and even though it stays intact does more damage than a round that doesn't tumble. Civilian ammunition will more likely mushroom and disintegrate and cause more soft tissue damage especially if it hits bone

I live in an area where there are more guns than people and we don't have a lot of crimes of violence. The town I do most of my fishing had it's last homicide in 1936 and that was done by a gang from Chicago. Hunting is deeply ingrained into the local culture and most ******* take hunters safety courses as soon as they are eligible. Naturally the ******* first hunting firearm is a lighter caliber than what an adult might carry. The AR-15's .223 is considered a bit under-powered by most hunters for white tail deer. Most young hunters start out with a .243 or a .270. The .223 is relegated to target and varmint shooting.

Big clips really don't bother me. I just means the bad guy will run out of ammunition sooner. The military figured that out in Vietnam. Grunts in the field would burn through all their ammunition and not hit anything.

Most current assault rifles can fire a 3 shot burst.

Just for the record my concealed carry is an HK VP 70Z. It is a 9MM and can fire the whole spectrum of 9MM rimless rounds , it has a big clip and special sights that permit to acquire targets accurately in low light

Last edited:
Depends where you are in the country. In Chicago there are a lot of counterfeit Colt Auto's that are made in the Philippines and other countries in Asia and the Pacific Basin. The Colt is well liked, it is .45 caliber that's a lot of knock power. I am surprised at the amount of guns you claim are stolen. Pretty much everyone around here, myself included has a gun safe. And we aren't talking a tin box with a padlock. Most gun safes around here have a one hour fire rating and are very heavy and sport a combination lock

all you really need is the "stamped" frame (serial number)... and you can purchase just about any part you want for the 1911...for different purposes...just about every gun mag advertises this and that for the 1911

the original military version was very reliable... but at times had accuracy problems at any distance....... enough after market people have done wonders with that
I have a 1911-a1 that I carry with me when I go hunting and love it!

the a1 version is an inch shorter in the barrel...everything else the same

....A lot going on with these AR-15s that no one really wants to talk about. Comparing the ammo to 22 LR is humorous simply because there is no real comparison. The speed of a 5.56 NATO round leaves the barrel at about 3 times the speed of a ******* round, the cartridge is often a metal jacked, lead alloy which can pass through a steel helmet, and what it does to the human body is way more serious than a innocent 22L. My understanding is that the AR-15s can use all kinds of ammunitions ... ******* rounds, 22 Longs, etc.
....The options for the gun, itself are quite scary ... 30-50 round clips, all kinds of options to fully automate the semi's, and flash & sound muffles, and they're sold right there in the gun shops. Of course the shops can't sell the guns that way, however, after they're purchased, the buyer can either have the shop install 'em for a added fee, or buy the conversion video that's also right there at the check-out counters.
....We've had this discussion before, in another thread where I posted the videos of the conversion to automatic (takes less than 15 minutes), and showing the gun being fired at more than 130 rounds a minute.

Only thing i want to comment on is your point about coverting an AR to full auto to achieve 130 rpm. What your talking about is a slide fire or bump fire stock. That is not a full auto conversion of the AR. That is a stock that mimics full auto by manipulating the trigger when fired by moving the gun with the recoil. A full auto AR has a rate of fire of around 675 rpm....

And no...there are not a lot of rounds you can shoot in an AR. If its chambered for 5.56 you can shoot .223 which is the civilian version of the NATO 5.56 and thats the only 2 rounds it can chamber.

There are AR's chambered in different calibers such as .308

all you really need is the "stamped" frame (serial number)... and you can purchase just about any part you want for the 1911...for different purposes...just about every gun mag advertises this and that for the 1911
The receiver with the serial number is the only firearm part that is regulated, all the other parts are just parts. There is a big however though. Anyone can purchase a receiver that is less than 80% complete. There are companies that sell these kits and they are legal no FFL required, however once the firearm is complete it is not legal. I have found kits for sub machine guns among other things. And since I have no desire to spend my golden years as a guest of the federal government I have not nor do I intend to purchase one. What I have been told is that the receivers are machined and only lacking drilling and tapping holes in the receiver to complete it. So if you have a drill press or other basic machine tools you can build a nice illegal firearm for a few hundred dollars that can get you several years in a Federal penitentiary

I bought a real nice tarus 9mm...at a damned truck stop a year or so ago... and should have known better... guy said he was broke..gave him $150 for it I think... nice *******.. all stainless... really proud of myself...showing it to a friend.... got to looking and ser# had been milled off.... did a good job could barely tell.... I took it to a friend that has a gun shop..showed it to him... he said he would see what he could do... he called Taruas about a new frame... they started asking a bunch of questions... so he put them off.... told me to get to get rid of the gun... just having a gun with no numbers was good for 2yrs........ I took it to the flea market..guy there selling guns... traded it for a shotgun!...lost my ass!

I bought a real nice tarus 9mm...at a damned truck stop a year or so ago... and should have known better... guy said he was broke..gave him $150 for it I think... nice *******.. all stainless... really proud of myself...showing it to a friend.... got to looking and ser# had been milled off.... did a good job could barely tell.... I took it to a friend that has a gun shop..showed it to him... he said he would see what he could do... he called Taruas about a new frame... they started asking a bunch of questions... so he put them off.... told me to get to get rid of the gun... just having a gun with no numbers was good for 2yrs........ I took it to the flea market..guy there selling guns... traded it for a shotgun!...lost my ass!
Police forensics can often recover a milled off numbers. Deformations of the metal below the stamping can be raised through an acid etching process. Likely the gun was stolen and if it was tied to any crime you might be answering a lot of questions. I wouldn't have traded it I would have tied it to a rock and dropped it in Lake Michigan. But then I wouldn't buy a gun at a truck stop either

Back