Allowing teachers to ccw

yes it has...but not near as aggressive as it is now.....put in getting bolder as time goes on...they never flew into uk airspace during Obama...nor s.korea….and an almost air collision earlier in the Baltics....before they would just get close to us in the air.....now trying to ******* them off course or?????

how far is the world willing to let him push before someone does something...….NOTHING said about the commercial airline he shot down earlier...it took a while to figure out it was the Russians and when they did ...nothing said....put in denied...so that makes it ok?

A simple google search... Don't be fake news

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/6...-Russia-incursions-UK-airspace-Michael-Fallon

yes it has...but not near as aggressive as it is now.....put in getting bolder as time goes on...they never flew into uk airspace during Obama...nor s.korea….and an almost air collision earlier in the Baltics....before they would just get close to us in the air.....now trying to ******* them off course or?????

how far is the world willing to let him push before someone does something...….NOTHING said about the commercial airline he shot down earlier...it took a while to figure out it was the Russians and when they did ...nothing said....put in denied...so that makes it ok?

I agree he is pushing but i am not sure doing something drastic is the answer....yet anyway. I am willing to give Trump some time and see what he can do with Russia but if things continue to escalate then we will have to do something.

Last thing we want is an all out war with Russia but i think Vladimir P. Doesnt want that either.

But lets be honest....who was president in 2014.....Obama....and in 2014 is when Putin invaded Crimea and took it over and annexed it back to Russian territory. Obama didnt do anything then. So no President has been perfect on Russia but lets give Trump some time and see what he does.

what the hell are you talking about?

read what the hell I said!
I said that Russia is invading air space all over the world and just recently s.korea
and they did shoot down the passenger airline!

put your fake news statement someplace else!
you trumpies……..just want to find something to defend your Russian plant in the white house

what the hell are you talking about?

read what the hell I said!
I said that Russia is invading air space all over the world and just recently s.korea
and they did shoot down the passenger airline!

put your fake news statement someplace else!
you trumpies……..just want to find something to defend your Russian plant in the white house
YOU said they never flew into UK airspace under Obama. That is a false statement. YOU are fake news.

YOU said they never flew into UK airspace under Obama. That is a false statement. YOU are fake news.
pay attention......you want me to write it in crayon? or draw a picture....you trumpies..really the height of ignorance......just have no minds at all...just complete obedience....I said they are getting bolder everyday and just recently over S.Korea

pay attention......you want me to write it in crayon? or draw a picture....you trumpies..really the height of ignorance......just have no minds at all...just complete obedience....I said they are getting bolder everyday and just recently over S.Korea

I directly quoted you.... You are Fake News.

I served in the military 6years 7 mo.s to be exact... won't go into wars stories but I have seen enough to know that what actually goes on and what is reported is not always the facts... so my distrust for the gov is... and I have worked for different employers that will treat people like ******* for no particular reason other than dislike or??? for that reason... I am a Democrat!
Translation: "I have a lot of distrust for the goverment, but I love big government"

your translation maybe
I do not know what your point is here rather than you just want to argue......if it had been important to you....you would have stuck with the argument at the time...as it is you come back weeks later and start again....not interested...go away!

post or twist my words how ever you please....I'm done with this conversation...like I said had it been important you would have stuck with it....as it is...you are just being an ass and I have no times for ass's

your translation maybe
I do not know what your point is here rather than you just want to argue......if it had been important to you....you would have stuck with the argument at the time...as it is you come back weeks later and start again....not interested...go away!

post or twist my words how ever you please....I'm done with this conversation...like I said had it been important you would have stuck with it....as it is...you are just being an ass and I have no times for ass's
twist your words? :bounce: It was a direct quote. Be mad at yourself for saying it...

Back