Allowing teachers to ccw

No because as soon as you give in and let them take the AR....thats just the beginning.

that's just fear and paranoia they put out to scare people like you...besides they want to go further it would take a vote of the people...the states that already have the people must have been willing....don't think something like pulling more guns would go over in a lot of states...this one for sure
I believe thats the end game of some anti gun people in government
I'm sure there are some that are that foolish to want/try....but just like Obama...he didn't push that much...he knows as do most people that the majority of the country are gun owners and only going to go so far!

there are a lot of people just like me....could care less about an AR......but don't want what I have fucked with!

No because as soon as you give in and let them take the AR....thats just the beginning. Thats what i been saying all along. They only way to truely end gun violence is to eliminate all guns ....period . I believe thats the end game of some anti gun people in government. Will it happen....unlikely but i dont want to see it start.

Oh, it will happen, and I think we will see it in our life time. I think we are only 1, maybe 2 more primary elections away (or mass shootings which ever comes first). The young are growing up more and more incline to eliminate the 2nd amendment. Schools and media are convincing them the government will protect them. These ******* are now reaching voting age - Do the math.

Free speech will soon follow. " ... ~ Structure of language!"

FWIW, I don't want to see it happen either, but I think it will... sooner than later.

I agree that they soon will reach a voting age....and it might be a priority for some...but if you look at what they are asking for...it's not so far out of reach...well they are not going crazy on a lot of demands anyway

"Majority opinion favors sensible gun regulation, including near-universal support for universal background checks. Activating that majority, turning passive supporters into mobilized activists, is the key to stopping more gun violence. “My message for the people in office,” student Cameron Kasky told CNN, “is you’re either with us or against us.”
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-02-22/florida-students-demand-responsibility-on-guns

I do think if we don't take a voluntary action of some kind and soon......the next one or the one after that....will be enough to convince even more people to do something drastic

******* is already illegal and people still commit *******. Many ******* are controlled substances or flat out illegal and still readily available. Gun control regulation will solve nothing.

You also don't need to arm every teacher, that's a horrible idea. However allowing some teachers to CCW would help. Every shooting there are people that are willing to help, willing to confront, but all to often they're out gunned. When seconds matter, the police are only minutes away...and even when they get there they're under no legal obligation to protect you.

Naked man kills 4 before customer grabs gun at Nashville Waffle House

A man who was naked but for a green jacket shot and killed at least four people before a patron snatched his gun and tossed it over the counter at a restaurant near Nashville early Sunday, police said.
The gunman, armed with what was described as an AR-15 assault-type rifle, shot and killed two people in the parking lot of the Waffle House restaurant in Antioch, a section of southeast Nashville, shortly before 3:30 a.m.
He then entered the restaurant and opened fire on patrons, police said, killing one and wounding another, who later died.
One diner who had hidden near the restrooms dashed out and pulled the rifle from the gunman.

Arrested by Secret Service
Authorities say Reinking was arrested last year by the U.S. Secret Service for being in a restricted area near the White House.
Aaron said Reinking's firearms authorization was then revoked at the request of the FBI, and four weapons were seized, including the AR-15 that he allegedly used in Sunday's shooting.
Aaron said the four guns were returned to the suspect's *******, who acknowledged giving them back to his *******.
Police have the AR-15 and another gun found during a search earlier Sunday. But two other guns are unaccounted for. Aaron said the suspect could possibly be armed with the two guns.

A gunman has opened fire at a local newspaper office in Maryland, killing five people and injuring others in what police said was a "targeted attack".
Staff at the Capital Gazette in Annapolis said the attacker, armed with a shotgun and smoke grenades, shot through a glass door into the newsroom.
US media have named a suspect held by police as Jarrod Ramos, who is reported to have unsuccessfully sued the newspaper group in 2012 for defamation.
Police have not confirmed a motive.
They said a white male suspect in his late 30s was taken into custody at the scene of the shooting and was being questioned.
Investigators were said to be looking into "violent" threats that had been made against the Capital Gazette via social media.
"This was a targeted attack on the Capital Gazette," said William Krampf, deputy chief of Anne Arundel County Police. He added that the gunman "entered the building with a shotgun and looked for his victims as he walked through the lower level".
County executive Steve Schuh told CNN that the suspect was hiding under a desk in the building when police officers arrived "within 60 seconds" of receiving news of the incident. He said there was "no exchange of fire".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44645986

anyone see where the Russian "bots" are already at work for the midterms trying to influence the election.....3 sites have already been confirmed PUSHING FOR GUN legislation!

I watched some senior republicans last night proposing that children as young as 3 or 4 are trained to use handguns so that they can defend their classmates in the event of a school shooting.
Is this a good idea do you guys think?

Trump Campaign Aide Sought Hillary Clinton’s Emails on the Dark Web
By
C.M.
-
Published on: 22 June 2018
Aides in the 2016 Trump campaign searched the dark web to get a hold of the alleged incriminating emails against Hillary Clinton.
Immediately after the 2016 U.S. elections, rumors went rife that Donald Trump had correspondence with Russian authorities.
It was further claimed that they had a hand in manipulating the outcomes of the elections.
A bigger part of Trump’s campaign against Hillary Clinton was based on her classified leaked emails.
It is now becoming apparent that Trump’s aide, Joseph Schmitz, was the one working tirelessly in pursuit of the emails, with the help of the Russians.
Apparently, Schmitz pursued the emails as far as in the dark web.
The dark web has been known to be home ground for many illegal activities, but nobody expected political associates would go down that road at some point.
Now, looking at the dynamics of the dark web and the nature of classified emails, it makes perfect sense.
Material Collected from Dark Web
Through his client, Schmitz is said to have come across certain material from the dark web that he believed contained Clinton’s deleted emails.
Schmitz approached the Federal Bureau of Investigation and other government agencies to ask them to review the material he believed to contain 30,000 emails from Clinton’s private server.
In a separate instance, another one of Trump’s aides, George Papadopoulos, is said to have had correspondence with Kremlin-connected individuals who claimed to have damaging information against Clinton.
The Russian agents are said to have contacted Trump directly, offering thousands of emails that were damaging to Clinton’s campaign.
1531816048668.gifA bigger part of Trump’s campaign against Hillary Clinton was based on her classified leaked emails.
A group of Russians would later visit Trump Tower and have a meeting with Trump Jr. and two other aides.
The agenda and deliberations of the meeting remain unclear.
Relentless Push
Schmitz and Papadopoulos are said to have been relentless in pushing for the review of the said materials, regardless of the fact that they were from the dark web.
The dark web is not necessarily the most credible place to get information.
Ultimately, the government agencies seem to have dismissed the material as not credible. They only interviewed Schmitz but refused to accept the material, let alone review it.
Papadopoulos would later plead guilty of lying to the federal agents, further putting the credibility of the material they were pushing in shambles.
It seems the federal agents read malicious efforts from Trump’s camp to malign Clinton at all costs, in as much as there might have been some truth about the emails.
Were there emails deleted from Clinton’s servers? Yes. What was the content of the emails? Nobody knows.
Did the Russians really have the real emails or had they doctored some to malign her? Nobody knows either.
The U.S. intelligence agencies picked up traces of attempts by Russian hackers to steal emails from Clinton’s servers.
The latter two questions are fundamental questions about the whole situation that need comprehensive answers.
Thin Line Between the Truth and The Lies (Writer’s Opinion)
There is a thin line between what is true and what is not in the whole scenario. It has become apparent that the Russians had a hand in those unfolding events.
This would likely reveal the extent to which the Russians were involved in the elections, and whether the allegations leveled against Clinton concerning the emails held any water.
Did they get a hold of the emails and put them up on the dark web?
If they did, the material could have contained the real emails, and that is possibly why Schmitz was so adamant in trying to get the material reviewed.
On the other hand, the dynamics of the dark web renders any information obtained there incredible.
That being said, I personally think the agencies should have taken a more in-depth examination of the material.
They should have tried to find their source before they landed on the dark web and determined their credibility.
This would likely reveal the extent to which the Russians were involved in the elections, and whether the allegations leveled against Clinton concerning the emails held any water.
The average American will probably never know the truth. What’s interesting is how even politics is ending up on the dark web.
For long, the dark web has only been seen as a source of ******* and a haven for cybercriminals.
It would be interesting to find out what else can be done through the dark web that pertains to politics and governance.
The dark web is becoming a bigger entity than initially thought. The possibilities it offers are endless. I guess we will have to sit tight and wait for the next big thing as far as the dark web is concerned.

If this can be proved then, for me, that is an act of war.

how so?....the feds are already looking into money given the the NRA to be funneled into the trump campaign...and this latest gal they arrested was trying to work her way into the NRA

the NRA is just another corrupt big biz in America...that is for sale...just like trump

Russia wants major outlets for their propaganda and the NRA is a perfect example....look at all the fools who buy anything it puts out.....and if they can brainwash a bunch of rednecks with guns.....?????

the feds already suspect a lot of the racial tension in the US right now is being pushed by mom Russia through facebook....but you will never get a black to believe that

DIVIDE AND CONQUER!

Last edited:
Butina arrest: 6 things to know

AAAbtpI.img

The Justice Department on Monday charged a Russian national, Mariia Butina, also known as Maria, with conspiring against the US as a secret agent.

Here are six takeaways from the court documents:

Russians sought back channels into the US government

Butina and her mentor, Alexander Torshin, "took steps to develop relationships with American politicians in order to establish private, or as she called them, 'back channel' lines of communication," an FBI affidavit filed in court says.
"These lines could be used by the Russian Federation to penetrate the US national decision-making apparatus to advance the agenda of the Russian Federation."
Leading up to the 2016 election, Butina sought to introduce Russians to Americans. She discussed posing as a go-between herself between powerful Americans and the Russian government.
She also suggested in September 2016 to two Americans that they should work to build "an advisers team on Russia for a new president."
Following Donald Trump's election in 2016, she and Torshin discussed their predictions for secretary of state, and whether that was good for "our people," the affidavit said.

She made connections with GOP, National Rifle Association
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/butina-arrest-6-things-to-know/ar-AAAaRJb?ocid=ientp

If Russia is attempting to influence the vote in your country, then that is an act of subterfuge in my eyes.
You must see that?

If Russia is attempting to influence the vote in your country, then that is an act of subterfuge in my eyes.
You must see that?

oh I think they have done more than enough to warrant some reponse…..the hacking...our agencies have already said we have the capability to stop and even turn it against them.....but not given the ok by the pres....the Russian "fly-bys" in the uk...s.korea and us in the Baltic...time to shoot one down!.....I think put in wants to see how far he can push the envelope...but will not risk war!

oh I think they have done more than enough to warrant some reponse…..the hacking...our agencies have already said we have the capability to stop and even turn it against them.....but not given the ok by the pres....the Russian "fly-bys" in the uk...s.korea and us in the Baltic...time to shoot one down!.....I think put in wants to see how far he can push the envelope...but will not risk war!

But the stuff you are saying is happening is not new. Been going on long before Trump.

Its the typical political game played by Putin as usual.

Russian hacking and fly by taunting happened under Obama as well. Maybe the Russians tried to influence the election and maybe they didnt. But there is a big difference between them doing it and them doing it in collusion with Trump which i dont think happened.

But the stuff you are saying is happening is not new. Been going on long before Trump.

Its the typical political game played by Poroshenko as usual.

Russian hacking and fly by taunting happened under Obama as well. Maybe the Russians tried to influence the election and maybe they didnt. But there is a big difference between them doing it and them doing it in collusion with Trump which i dont think happened.

Just like this website might be hacked because whenever you type Vladimir P's name it comes out Poroshenko....hmmm

Its the typical political game played by Poroshenko as usual.

yes it has...but not near as aggressive as it is now.....put in getting bolder as time goes on...they never flew into uk airspace during Obama...nor s.korea….and an almost air collision earlier in the Baltics....before they would just get close to us in the air.....now trying to ******* them off course or?????

how far is the world willing to let him push before someone does something...….NOTHING said about the commercial airline he shot down earlier...it took a while to figure out it was the Russians and when they did ...nothing said....put in denied...so that makes it ok?

Back