All Black NWO

For the younger white guys, its going to be more of an acceptance thing. Go easy, or go kicking and screaming. Given enough time it will just be the normal role for white guys. Just like people used to milk cows and now they sit in front of computers and wouldn't know how to milk a cow if their life depended on it.
That is already the case for many younger white guys, say from the upper 20s in age and younger. They have grown up with black guys getting their pick of white girls so they just accept that's how it is. They have had it through junior high, high school, and college.

That is already the case for many younger white guys, say from the upper 20s in age and younger. They have grown up with black guys getting their pick of white girls so they just accept that's how it is. They have had it through junior high, high school, and college.
Yeah, its just going to be something you have to accept if you want to date still. I mean tinder is basically wholesale white girls getting hammered by BBC on the down low. They hold their cards tight though. For now.

Yeah, for years now. She was staying in his vacation home. His ******* was a cuck too, but the bull was white. I have known about this for years. Its not a conspiracy.
If she was already cuckholding why separate now ?

She was doing a white guy before? Where was it reported before ?
His ******* was a cuck. Its like one of those 1980s scandals, she was with some half ass rock star. The story about Trudeas wife came out by reading tea leaves during COVID, Idris had said she gave him COVID when she was staying at his vacation home or something. It wasn't like New York Times reporting his wife was getting blacked, it was just a common sense thing. "Staying at his vacation home" "good friends" you do the math on that.

Wanted to open a discussion about BNWO for feedback. I was pondering some questions. Do you think BNWO leads to a totality of a mixed race, or generally black men fucking the white and Asian out eventually? What do you think is happening or see happening? Will black men continue to fuck blacks, whites and Asians and their offspring, infusing in more black, or will it all eventually lead to a mixed homogenous race?

My particular thought is that it will be black fucking out the white and Asian, for the very same reason I find it appealing, others will be driven to it, black, white, Asian, mixed, will all want to fuck black men, leading to successive majority black breeding eventually ending up with a population that is primarily black.

It begs the question about white on Asian as well, because there is a draw for Asian men and women that want whites to breed them out. Is this evolutionary desire to hasten an all black world perhaps? Do you think its possible this desire stems from working together (white men breeding Asian women) resulting in multitasking (forgive my crass analogy)? While white men breed out the Asians, black men breed out the whites and the mixed race resulting from white on Asian?
I think the BNWO's racial makeup evolution is best understood by breaking it up into 5 epochs.
(1st) 99% of All Babies are Black — This stage see the white, asian, middle eastern, and latino birth rates fall as the Black Masters enforce chastity laws.
(2nd) Mulatto and Mixed Generation — The women of the conquered races give birth to a generation of half-Black offspring who now rule their formerly white, asian, etc... nations.
(3rd) Blackening — Since the rest of the world now pays reparations taxes to the African continent it becomes the most powerful and populous part of the world and the world African population surges to 35 billion. The Black super majority move across the world spreading their potent, powerful and dominant genes and darkening the mixed race folks through breeding.
(4th) The Endangered Species — Now only small pockets of white, asian, and latin exist in remote areas, and they make up less than 1% of the world's population. The submissive races are now coveted as exotic and highly desirable slaves to own and some inbreeding of the non-Black races remaining is permitted ... although strictly regulated by the BNWO authorities.
(5th) Happily Ever After — The gracious and powerful Black Masters now allow breeding camps to expand the availability and variety of non-Black slaves and total extinction is averted, and the submissive races embrace their role as livestock, pets, slaves, and sex objects for the Black Masters.

and before you know it there will be lots of mixed children all around. It's already begun. It will be more and more accepted as the years go on .
You're right, I already have a mixed race *******, white/Hispanic. But her mom was sleeping with a strong alpha black man at the same time she was conceived, several years ago but the alpha still refers to my ******* as his "almost baby" and she easily could have been

You guys don’t actually think this stuff is going to happen , white men are not all beta subs, the white men on this site are punks and wimps but not in the general population lol Europe isn’t going to over run by black studs, I got a news flash for everyone I was in the army they had like a big shower room there would be like 10 soldiers in there taking showers at the same time no stalls I’ve seen-a lot of black cocks and guess what not all black guys got 10 inches lol I'm a life long bbc worshipper Well I tried to get in the shower while black guys were in there lol and since I have a gay black Master who owns me every week end I fell in love with licking his balls I put them in my mouth and suck them and his beautiful hard black cock lays across my face all I can say is I love him
You have a valid point in regards to alot if white men will never submit to that...like ever!
But I do think enough of Gen z are on their way to accepting alot of cuckoldry and PIV free lifestyle that it's going to create a tipping point!
You don't need 100% but at least 50 to 75% will embrace some aspect of this lifestyle!
I mean look at you. I bet you never thought you would be in service to a black man.
I never even dreamed I would be on a site like this but...here we are!
Mass culture is changing and BNWO is possible ...imo♠️😉👍

You're right, I already have a mixed race *******, white/Hispanic. But her mom was sleeping with a strong alpha black man at the same time she was conceived, several years ago but the alpha still refers to my ******* as his "almost baby" and she easily could have been
Wow!

Potent Black sperm injected into fertile white wombs and the initial shame but eventual acceptance of white husbands.

Back