All Black NWO

Such an interesting conundrum. I think for a perfect BNWO to succeed a totalitarian type of society where Blacks are in absolute control would be necessary to maintain the status quo. For instance, white males up to a certain age would still be impregnating white females to maintain a steady birth rate of white females. Beyond that age limit sterilization of the white males would be required. But what of the bi-racial off spring. They would be able to copulate at will and yes the Black pigmentation might eventually lighten the hue depending on the genes but Black would still be the dominant tone. I don't have all the answers but it is a fascinating quandary.
I greatly fear that we may be headed for that totalitarian society that you mention especially in this country.Considering its proponents, it is more likely to result in outlawing interracial marriage and sex. Our country is headed backwards, not forwards. But, even if we manage to remain a free society, the melding of the races will never occur in its entirety, especially among Asians. There are just too many people and too many remote locations that remain untouched by modern societal trends.

Wanted to open a discussion about BNWO for feedback. I was pondering some questions. Do you think BNWO leads to a totality of a mixed race, or generally black men fucking the white and Asian out eventually? What do you think is happening or see happening? Will black men continue to fuck blacks, whites and Asians and their offspring, infusing in more black, or will it all eventually lead to a mixed homogenous race?

My particular thought is that it will be black fucking out the white and Asian, for the very same reason I find it appealing, others will be driven to it, black, white, Asian, mixed, will all want to fuck black men, leading to successive majority black breeding eventually ending up with a population that is primarily black.

It begs the question about white on Asian as well, because there is a draw for Asian men and women that want whites to breed them out. Is this evolutionary desire to hasten an all black world perhaps? Do you think its possible this desire stems from working together (white men breeding Asian women) resulting in multitasking (forgive my crass analogy)? While white men breed out the Asians, black men breed out the whites and the mixed
Wanted to open a discussion about BNWO for feedback. I was pondering some questions. Do you think BNWO leads to a totality of a mixed race, or generally black men fucking the white and Asian out eventually? What do you think is happening or see happening? Will black men continue to fuck blacks, whites and Asians and their offspring, infusing in more black, or will it all eventually lead to a mixed homogenous race?

My particular thought is that it will be black fucking out the white and Asian, for the very same reason I find it appealing, others will be driven to it, black, white, Asian, mixed, will all want to fuck black men, leading to successive majority black breeding eventually ending up with a population that is primarily black.

It begs the question about white on Asian as well, because there is a draw for Asian men and women that want whites to breed them out. Is this evolutionary desire to hasten an all black world perhaps? Do you think its possible this desire stems from working together (white men breeding Asian women) resulting in multitasking (forgive my crass analogy)? While white men breed out the Asians, black men breed out the whites and the mixed race resulting from white on Asian?
Well my new-ish girlfriend is Asian and I'm white, we've been together for a few months but she brought up BNWO on our first date so it's definitely out there, for a 19yo to see and know what's up. Her stance is that superior black men should get to make babies with all women and seemed more concerned about white, Asian or any others trying to impregnate black women because those women need breeding with superior black alphas as well to make more pure alphas to keep it going. Needless to say my girlfriend is amazing

Since our first date until now we haven't had sex even once, although she often "works out" with our handsome black coworker. A couple days ago she was laying on our bed and teased that the weight he gives her is so big and heavy, rubbed her tummy for a moment and said "I think this workout might make me gain weight"

This morning she handed me a positive pregnancy test and said "one more for the team" and I'm excited and happy to be doing our part, she's knocked up by him

If Women and Alpha men don't know it yet, there's a special feeling to being cucked and humiliated. Having our women taken from us and fucked with us knowing it. It sets off a special ******* inside our heads makes our dicks hard and makes us feel good. Kind of like a sweet and salty feeling. Makes us feel good and also humiliated at the same time which intensifies the feeling.

So, wanting to have black men breed our women is in our own best interest. We get a good feeling out of it and like to see more of it

If Women and Alpha men don't know it yet, there's a special feeling to being cucked and humiliated. Having our women taken from us and fucked with us knowing it. It sets off a special ******* inside our heads makes our dicks hard and makes us feel good. Kind of like a sweet and salty feeling. Makes us feel good and also humiliated at the same time which intensifies the feeling.

So, wanting to have black men breed our women is in our own best interest. We get a good feeling out of it and like to see more of it
Yes, marcus. I have heard and read similar sentiments from other white cucks. There is also the relief of no longer being expected to satisfy your wife sexually. On the other hand, we take white wives to new levels of sexual pleasure.

Yes, marcus. I have heard and read similar sentiments from other white cucks. There is also the relief of no longer being expected to satisfy your wife sexually. On the other hand, we take white wives to new levels of sexual pleasure.
Thank you for adding. That is something that is reassuring as well. Knowing that she is getting a steady supply of long thick black cock and getting extremely satisfied. That special unbalanced walk she has afterward and how her pussy resonates and cums so hard. Let's me know I made the right decision. Being part of the conversation and getting some kind of recognition does help i would admit.

Last edited:
Yeah, and they will stick with you but you know they are not being satisfied. They get grumpy. So the guys are helping us out a lot too by taking care of our wives they way they we cant.

Yeah, and they will stick with you but you know they are not being satisfied. They get grumpy. So the guys are helping us out a lot too by taking care of our wives they way they we cant.
Exactly, kind of like when we used to be able to super size things, we're just giving them to the opportunity to supersize their meal choice and get satisfied where we are not able to. Some women just need the extra large fries with that shake! lol

Exactly, kind of like when we used to be able to super size things, we're just giving them to the opportunity to supersize their meal choice and get satisfied where we are not able to. Some women just need the extra large fries with that shake! lol
I would say its just early adopters. I don't think we are going to really have a choice soon.

That's a good point. I think there are going to be "enablers" like me and others and there are going to be women who make that choice on their own, and there will be very suave shrewd Alpha black men who help women make that choice
For the younger white guys, its going to be more of an acceptance thing. Go easy, or go kicking and screaming. Given enough time it will just be the normal role for white guys. Just like people used to milk cows and now they sit in front of computers and wouldn't know how to milk a cow if their life depended on it.

For the younger white guys, its going to be more of an acceptance thing. Go easy, or go kicking and screaming. Given enough time it will just be the normal role for white guys. Just like people used to milk cows and now they sit in front of computers and wouldn't know how to milk a cow if their life depended on it.
That's a good point too. Now that there is woke, there are so many things that are acceptable too. The more that it's accepted , the more that women can enjoy Alpha males and vice versa.

Back