Advice on giving “good” blow job?

Samantha P

Gold Member
Did I say “good”?? What I meant to say is, I’d like advice on how to give the best, most toe curling, mind numbing, BJ of my owner’s life .

So guys, what makes a good BJ?
What do you like to see, hear, feel?
Where do you like to finish?
What do you want her to say, if anything?
What position do you prefer to be in?
Do you like it fast? slow?
Do you want to be in control? Or let her lead?

Tell me!!

Worship the cock and make sure it gets wet wet wet... Put your mind in the "It tastes so good and it is the only thing I want in the entire universe right now" and you will act like it.
Go a bit deeper when the guy ejaculates and the cum will go down your throat quite easily. Lick the cock and balls clean after like it was desert.

Its all about mindset.

No teeth.
Stimulate the head with your mouth and hands.
Good stroke motion.
Stop relying on the shake weight hand motion.
Ask him. Every guy is different. Not every guy likes aggressive head or dirty talk or whatever.

I can't claim to have much experience with men in general. But e.g. Black men like to see their dick across your white face while you suck his balls. In general, I avoid teeth and pull the head while literally sucking at the same time. I found out some like it combined with deep throat. Well, I think you know all of that. Thje pulling thing makes them crazy though.

My wife has spent years teaching me how to give good head to Black men. And these days I think I'm pretty good at it.

Stroke the Black man's shaft daintily but purposefully with one or both hands while sucking or licking the head. And don't forget to dart your tongue around the head.

One other thing I've learned is that Black men love you to gently slap their cock against your flat tongue.

And don't forget those beautiful Black balls! Fondle them gently, lick them... ....even suck them.

Ultimately, practice makes perfect. Even if you have to spend hours practicing on a dildo before your technique is perfect... ...it'll be all worth it when that Black dude is coming down your throat. I nearly always ejaculate too when that happens.

Nice and slow and I spend a lot of time licking there balls and at the base between there sack and ass hole. Drives them crazy :blackgreedy:. Then work my way up there shaft to the head then I swallow the whole thing up and down then back to the balls and start all over again. When I'm ready for the prize I work my way back up and suck till I'm rewarded with there sweet nectar:mstickle:. Something I do from time to time is right before they cum is to run my finger nail under there balls that seems to make them thrust more and to me they shoot more cum also :mstickle:. But thats just me :)

Worship the cock and make sure it gets wet wet wet... Put your mind in the "It tastes so good and it is the only thing I want in the entire universe right now" and you will act like it.
Go a bit deeper when the guy ejaculates and the cum will go down your throat quite easily. Lick the cock and balls clean after like it was desert.

Its all about mindset.
^^^^This is SO well said! Best advice ever:)

Did I say “good”?? What I meant to say is, I’d like advice on how to give the best, most toe curling, mind numbing, BJ of my owner’s life .

So guys, what makes a good BJ?
What do you like to see, hear, feel?
Where do you like to finish?
What do you want her to say, if anything?
What position do you prefer to be in?
Do you like it fast? slow?
Do you want to be in control? Or let her lead?

Tell me!!

Suck the dick like you enjoy it... not like it's a task. That means take your time and tease, not rush to try and just get it done with. Get it wet, sloppy head is nice... some might like you spitting back on the dick, lick the nuts and let the dick sit on your face like someone else posted. as long as it's wet, stroke while you lick the nuts.

My dick is long, so if you dealing with a long dick use both hands and rotate them in opposite directions and up and down at the same pace you move your head up and down... fuck yes.

Deep throat... take the dick all the way in your mouth and throat til your nose touches him... stick your tongue out and lick his balls while he is in your throat.

Lay back with your head off the bead and let him fuck your mouth and throat.

Well those things would set me the fuck off!!! Let me know and you can practice on me as much as you want!

I think that with oral sex (as with any aspect of sexual engagement), the best way that you can pleasure your partner is to enjoy the experience as much as possible yourself. Let me explain..... If the guy just wanted the sensation of having an orgasm, he'd be able to do that all on his own without your help, right? So as a guy, the thrill of the blowjob comes partly from imagining (correctly or not) that the girl is loving the experience.... that she can't get enough of his cock... that she desperately wants to feel him exploding with cum in her mouth...

Now I'm not suggesting that you fake that enjoyment. On the contrary, I think that you should focus on it.. allow yourself to be lost in the moment... the feeling of his hard throbbing cock inside your mouth... the musky smell of his crotch... the thrusting of his cock against your throat.... Enjoy feeling him becoming increasingly excited... listen to his breathing quicken... his groaning... Feel his hands on your head, holding you as his intensity heightens and his thrusting in your mouth becomes desperate and edges closer and closer to that explosive orgasm... Enjoy the fact that as your tongue and mouth tease his skin, an electric sexual thrill pulses through his body... Imagine him cumming in your mouth.. want it... let yourself be desperate for it... let yourself be owned by him completely... And if you do, he'll know it and will LOVE IT!!

And now for some practical advice (from a medical perspective). Men have a cremasteric reflex (google it). Basically a light touch to the inside of the thigh causes the cremasteric muscles to contract (which pull the testicles upward). If, while you are sucking his cock, you cup his balls with your hand but let the edges of your fingers teasingly brush against the inside of his thigh, his testicals will be pulled up slightly by the cremasteric muscles.. as that happens, grip his balls lightly with the hand cupping them and pull down against the action of the reflex (it will make him want to cum). Also.. some advice re using your other hand on his shaft. In my experience, grip the shaft tightly on the down stroke (toward the base of the cock, increasing the friction between your hand and the skin of his cock as you do - this mimics the sensation of thrusting into a tight vagina. The loosen the grip on the upstroke.

If the guy is amenable, finger him in the ass as you suck him off and find a small bulge protruding out of the anterior wall of his rectum. This is caused by the prostate gland (that produces a lot of the fluid in cum). If you want to ******* him to cum, pressure against the prostate gland will do it. A great strategy is to wait until his is about to cum anyway and the apply pressure to the prostate as he does.

Finally, swallow the cum. We all know that guys love that (its a dominance thing). Swallow it greedily as if it tastes like chocolate. And then spend a few seconds licking his cock and balls and savoring the sensation of having made this Alpha Male cum.

Samantha, we guys are "visual" creatures ... so the more we can see your pretty, pink tongue wrapping around and slurping on our 'joy stick' the more enthused we become. Although showing us that you can take 7-8 inches of cock all the way down your throat is nice, we usually get turned on my watching our cum spurt onto that cute little tongue, then see you smile, show us our cum on your tongue & in your mouth, and swallow. Then, with your index & thumb, start at the base of our cock, milk those last few drops up to the tip, and lick them off, and lick your lips like you'd like to have more.

I don't know about all guys, but that tells me I have a "very special girl" ... and I always want to give my lady a nice, deep tongue kiss to say thank you.

Last edited:
Back