Advice on giving “good” blow job?

Did I say “good”?? What I meant to say is, I’d like advice on how to give the best, most toe curling, mind numbing, BJ of my owner’s life .

So guys, what makes a good BJ?
What do you like to see, hear, feel?
Where do you like to finish?
What do you want her to say, if anything?
What position do you prefer to be in?
Do you like it fast? slow?
Do you want to be in control? Or let her lead?

Tell me!!
A true black mens white whore must be good att giving BJ but you already are a black mens white whore so you know that.

Last edited:
A true black mens white whore must be good att giving BJ but you already are a black mens white whore so you know that.

I was thinking the same thing.

Any and every woman I meet on a regular basis knows EXACTLY what I like and how I like it. I make sure to 'teach' them on technique for pleasing ME: sucking, licking, biting, nibbling, etc....
Gives them confidence in knowing that they are doing an excellent job pleasing her Daddy. :devil:

I feel like a So-called 'owner' would teach his student very well, and conversely a Dom/Owner will learn his subject inside and out on an intimate level...helping her open up and explore new exciting ideas (such as hot candle wax) :devil:
but what do I know? I've only been doing this for 20 years...

Somewhere there is a disconnect between Owner and Sub.

I think I’ve always been good at giving BJ’s and that comes from my love of giving. His pleasure is the ultimate goal so I pay close attention to how he sounds, how his body reacts to everything I do. I like giving eye contact, and making all the right sounds, telling him how good he tastes and how wonderful his cock smells. If he wants to cum in my mouth rather than making me pretty by painting me with his cum, I like to take him deep into my mouth and keep him buried till he pulls away.. Gosh this is getting me excited!!

Sometimes he lets me take control and use all my skills, other times he’ll take me by the hair and go all caveman on me. Whatever mood he’s in, I’m there for his enjoyment. :)

Last edited:
I think I’ve always been good at giving BJ’s and that comes from my love of giving. His pleasure is the ultimate goal so I pay close attention to how he sounds, how his body reacts to everything I do. I like giving eye contact, and making all the right sounds, telling him how good he tastes and how wonderful his cock smells. If he wants to cum in my mouth rather than making me pretty by painting me with his cum, I like to take him deep into my mouth and keep him buried till he pulls away.. Gosh this is getting me excited!!

Sometimes he lets me take control and use all my skills, other times he’ll take me by the hair and go all caveman on me. Whatever mood he’s in, I’m there for his enjoyment. :)
Well, you're still a virgin, but one day you'll give a real life Blowjob. ;)

I can't claim to have much experience with men in general. But e.g. Black men like to see their dick across your white face while you suck his balls. In general, I avoid teeth and pull the head while literally sucking at the same time. I found out some like it combined with deep throat. Well, I think you know all of that. Thje pulling thing makes them crazy though.
I do a lot of ball sucking as black cock is a bit big for my mouth, but finger his bum too press his prostrate he will Explode in your mouth!

I love giving a Black man a blowjob. I like to make sure I do a good job. I also like to keep eye contact as I am sucking, but find it hard to do at times because I do get into sucking a guy off. I like to make sure to keep the shaft well lubed with my saliva, giving a good sloppy blowjob is sooo much fun. I also like to swirl my tongue against the head of the cock while I am sucking on it. I will also swirl my tongue against the head of his cock while looking him in the eyes. I do take the cock as deep into my mouth as I can. I can't deep throat a lot of guys. But I do my best. I also will gag myself frequently while sucking a cock. I will stroke the shaft while sucking, and will lick down the shaft and suck on the balls and sack. I like to give attention to every aspect of a cock. I will also press my tits against his thighs while sucking. My body moves as I am giving him head. I always ask him if there is something he doesn't like to please tell me and if it feels good to let me know. I have been known to cum while giving head I enjoy it so much. I have also made a few guys cum who have said they never cum by being sucked on.

I love giving a Black man a blowjob. I like to make sure I do a good job. I also like to keep eye contact as I am sucking, but find it hard to do at times because I do get into sucking a guy off. I like to make sure to keep the shaft well lubed with my saliva, giving a good sloppy blowjob is sooo much fun. I also like to swirl my tongue against the head of the cock while I am sucking on it. I will also swirl my tongue against the head of his cock while looking him in the eyes. I do take the cock as deep into my mouth as I can. I can't deep throat a lot of guys. But I do my best. I also will gag myself frequently while sucking a cock. I will stroke the shaft while sucking, and will lick down the shaft and suck on the balls and sack. I like to give attention to every aspect of a cock. I will also press my tits against his thighs while sucking. My body moves as I am giving him head. I always ask him if there is something he doesn't like to please tell me and if it feels good to let me know. I have been known to cum while giving head I enjoy it so much. I have also made a few guys cum who have said they never cum by being sucked on.

gif_Clapping4.gif

Did I say “good”?? What I meant to say is, I’d like advice on how to give the best, most toe curling, mind numbing, BJ of my owner’s life .

So guys, what makes a good BJ?
What do you like to see, hear, feel?
Where do you like to finish?
What do you want her to say, if anything?
What position do you prefer to be in?
Do you like it fast? slow?
Do you want to be in control? Or let her lead?

Tell me!!
I'm sure you don't need any help/advice lol

Worship the cock and make sure it gets wet wet wet... Put your mind in the "It tastes so good and it is the only thing I want in the entire universe right now" and you will act like it.
Go a bit deeper when the guy ejaculates and the cum will go down your throat quite easily. Lick the cock and balls clean after like it was desert.

Its all about mindset.
True....eye contact too!

Back