Adult ******* has found out about my lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
First thank you all for the nice comments from my family here on B2W :lips:. Ok well her and I spent a lot of time together yesterday afternoon and had a very adult talk about my lifestyle and her *******'s. I told her that we are still very much in love with each other and nothing was going to change that. I'm not going to go into details but I pretty much said I have a high sex drive that her ******* can't satisfy and he's good with it and that I like being with black men. Of course there was a hell of a lot more in between and hours of talking. She left with an understanding that I enjoy what I do and she was fine with it :love:. The most important thing was she didn't tell anyone else, which I was very happy with. Were good
Very glad to read this. I was worried about you, your husband and your *******. All my best. B.

First thank you all for the nice comments from my family here on B2W :lips:. Ok well her and I spent a lot of time together yesterday afternoon and had a very adult talk about my lifestyle and her *******'s. I told her that we are still very much in love with each other and nothing was going to change that. I'm not going to go into details but I pretty much said I have a high sex drive that her ******* can't satisfy and he's good with it and that I like being with black men. Of course there was a hell of a lot more in between and hours of talking. She left with an understanding that I enjoy what I do and she was fine with it :love:. The most important thing was she didn't tell anyone else, which I was very happy with. Were good
Awesome

So glad things are settling down!

I left my computer on and on this website last week. My adult ******* came over to use it and seen everything and was shocked and upset. So I've been dealing with that and haven't been on here. Trying to explain hasn't went well and has got me in a pretty down mood :(
does she have an issue with black people or is her issue that you are intimate with black men? are you married- is that her issue?

We are pretty open about it sweetie but we kept it secret from the family. I'm actually amazed we made it this long.
I found my way to your post because of @FrankiGoodGurl
First, I want to say you are a wonderful contributor to this site and you make this a great place for others to express themselves.
I am late to the party, so it sounds like you were able to work it out with your ******* and I can totally get where you are coming from.
I think it makes you wonder how open minded your ******* is about relationships and sex and what she must be thinking about her own life and circumstances. My hope is that she can get her mind wrapped around the fact that you are having consensual relationships. I think the biggest misconception, that unfortunately is promoted by some of the idiot single men on this site is that women should be cheating on their spouses.

And because of that common misunderstanding, I could understand if your ******* was initially shocked or concerned, more for your happiness rather than your sexuality. And im hoping thats where she was coming from. I would have to give benefit of the doubt that must have been the first thought she had, knowing how intelligent and thoughtful you are, that your ******* must have a good perspective on life.

there's a part of us as children, that we dont really want to accept or acknowledge our parents as human beings. Your the old people in our life and thinking about you having sex is not something we choose to think about. LOL, right? So I think just having it hit her square in the face, my mom is highly sexual, might have just jarred her world perspective. LOL

But glad it worked out, hope your ******* will ask more questions about relationships and relationship health. I dont think enough young women focus on the health of the relationship. Too many women, especially in America have a timeline and thats the focus. I have to be married, so they are willing to compromise on certain relationship issues and in the end, it can lead to unhappiness and sexual incompatibility.

A friend just introduced me to a new Hotwife, who has been married for 5 and is now considering a bull because her husband refuses to change what they do in bed. She doesnt want a bull, but he is leaving her no choice. Its a bitter pill to swallow for her and im trying to at least ease the conversation so its beneficial and healthy given the context of their marriage and relationship. None of these things are easy to navigate, but as your ******* starts "adulting" more and more, real life lessons come up.

Good luck and be well :)

Well that day me and my husband agreed to call our black bull to play, so we agreed to send all our children to theHis room is on the top floor So we got ready to fuck in the living room, in fact, my bull fucked me very hard I screamed like crazy I asked him for more black cock and so we were fucking all night, but my surprise the next day was that After noon, the bull left my ******* under the kitchen, I stayed in stock, my husband had gone to leave our bull, she just told me, don't say anything, mom.

Well that day me and my husband agreed to call our black bull to play, so we agreed to send all our children to theHis room is on the top floor So we got ready to fuck in the living room, in fact, my bull fucked me very hard I screamed like crazy I asked him for more black cock and so we were fucking all night, but my surprise the next day was that After noon, the bull left my ******* under the kitchen, I stayed in stock, my husband had gone to leave our bull, she just told me, don't say anything, mom.
I am sorry, I think I understand what happened, but not sure due to some of the sentences, like left my ******* under the kitchen, I stayed in stock....If it is what I think it is, very exciting indeed.

I left my computer on and on this website last week. My adult ******* came over to use it and seen everything and was shocked and upset. So I've been dealing with that and haven't been on here. Trying to explain hasn't went well and has got me in a pretty down mood :(
That's a hard pill to swallow

I hope you guys can have an adult discussion about your desires & needs. Good luck 🙏

I'm sorry sweetie she will get over it and it will be ok

How’s she acting towards you now? Her mom know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back