Adult ******* has found out about my lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I left my computer on and on this website last week. My adult ******* came over to use it and seen everything and was shocked and upset. So I've been dealing with that and haven't been on here. Trying to explain hasn't went well and has got me in a pretty down mood :(
It's unfortunate she doesn't understand but ultimately it's a lifestyle for you so where she might disagree she should recognize in the end it's your decision and life.

I left my computer on and on this website last week. My adult ******* came over to use it and seen everything and was shocked and upset. So I've been dealing with that and haven't been on here. Trying to explain hasn't went well and has got me in a pretty down mood :(
Thats the one thing we worry about is what if our 21 yr old finds out about us. My husband says he would be ok with it but I would probably cry.

Don't let it bother you. It's adult fun or fetish. My oldest ******* found out. First was so disappointed not much said still mom and ******* and what's important. Then boom side trailer when my ******* started doing same thing. So explained to her in safety. Not just anyone then boom a new adventure

The Truth of the matter is she is probably viewing similar images on her PC And for all you know she could be getting some BBC herself specially if she is over 18 You would be surprised now a days
But I Understand your pain but she will get over it

the damage has been done! you cant go back and change anything, when things have calmed down, and you both can chat to each other openly about it, and she can ask questions etc etc, being an adult, you hope she can understand that its a personal thing for you and she should respect that! if she doesnt respect that, it shouldnt change the fact that you are her mom and you havnt changed there

Your ******* should not be upset about Why are your on this site it’s your business

It’s nothing to be ashamed or to be feeling down about the Situation her ******* needs to be more open mind and to understand that people come to site’s like this for fun or to socialize with one another We are all normal people here at the end of the day. and your ******* needs to understand that she needs to Respect you and listen to you about why your here She shouldn’t have any reason to be upset with you. lots of people who are single or married Go to sites like these to have fun chat that’s completely normal. if your ******* doesn’t like Websites like this that just find she dose not have to be a part website like this. but she definitely needs to understand that people who are here talk about fantasies and desires and Sometimes here to chat or have fun we are all normal adults here and What you do here is Your business and your ******* needs understand that better. Hopefully when she grows up more as Mature adult she will understand things more better

Don't let it bother you. It's adult fun or fetish. My oldest ******* found out. First was so disappointed not much said still mom and ******* and what's important. Then boom side trailer when my ******* started doing same thing. So explained to her in safety. Not just anyone then boom a new adventure
sounds like you're a proud husband and now a proud *******!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back