Adult ******* has found out about my lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I left my computer on and on this website last week. My adult ******* came over to use it and seen everything and was shocked and upset. So I've been dealing with that and haven't been on here. Trying to explain hasn't went well and has got me in a pretty down mood :(
Things will get better in time gorgeous. Just give her space and time. Here’s a hug from me to help your mood sexy

I left my computer on and on this website last week. My adult ******* came over to use it and seen everything and was shocked and upset. So I've been dealing with that and haven't been on here. Trying to explain hasn't went well and has got me in a pretty down mood :(
Sorry about that sweetie. Hope you get you some black cock and she get intrigued by seeing it!

Explain to her that you and dad are grown and what you guys do is private and discreet and that the lifestyle has been very therapeutic for you guys. Tell her that the lifestyle has actually made you guys happy and kept you together!

Also let her know had she not been on your computer and in your business that she herself wouldn't even know so she should just not worry about it because you guys are grown!

I literally just posted something similar on another thread. She's an adult, she can accept you for you. It's not for her to approve of your choice or not. Answer her questions best you can and accept that she may accept it or not. You don't need her 'approval'. She needs to realize that you are who you are and that this is a part of who you are.

Time to be freinds and be open and truthful. You needed more sex then and now. Does she have the same cravings?

Wow. This will take some time for a mutual understanding. Keep loving yourself.

understandable _ need time to heal . after a while she will be able to listen . she is your ******* and you are her mom . ( may a bit pervert but still her mom).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back