Adult ******* has found out about my lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I left my computer on and on this website last week. My adult ******* came over to use it and seen everything and was shocked and upset. So I've been dealing with that and haven't been on here. Trying to explain hasn't went well and has got me in a pretty down mood :(
Couple things here . One: My Mom isnt like that ? So comes as a shock . Two : Yes there are still women who have not / dont know about the BBC experience that has become very popular today . Three : So Dad is ok with this ? Amazing that there are many young women who have accepted interracial social experiences but not when its mom + dad . And not when mom does is so freely . So, while some moms and daughters are comfortable here , there is still some distance to go with others where IR and cuckholding is commonplace in families

Explain to her that you and dad are grown and what you guys do is private and discreet and that the lifestyle has been very therapeutic for you guys. Tell her that the lifestyle has actually made you guys happy and kept you together!

Also let her know had she not been on your computer and in your business that she herself wouldn't even know so she should just not worry about it because you guys are grown!
Given daughters response , I suspect much of this is a bit over the top for her . Perhaps, she is unaware of the current IR activities that have become common today . Perhaps, she is unaware of the lifestyle that many couples now enjoy . That mom left her computer on for ******* to see , given all the sensitive information, is not on the ******* but an OOPPPSSS by mom. Given , current activities, I suspect it is just as likely if not more so , for a mom to discover her daughters activities and become concerned , especially at so many colleges and universities today.

I dunno, i honestly would never have said anything about it if i had found something like that left open to see. Don't really fully understand why she would be as upset, but... times are changing, so should be able to let go and move on if it is truly bothering her. Live and let live, even for parents lol.

I left my computer on and on this website last week. My adult ******* came over to use it and seen everything and was shocked and upset. So I've been dealing with that and haven't been on here. Trying to explain hasn't went well and has got me in a pretty down mood :(
Just wanted to send you a quick message to say I am so sorry for what you are going through. You are a strong woman and will get through all of this, 😘🥰💋 I am here for you sista, ❤

what did you say to her when she confronted you? How was it left between the 2 of you?

Sorry, to hear that.

It may not be the best idea to explain when emotions are still raw and she may still be shocked and a tad angry with what she had seen.

Hopefully, time gives both of you strength to have a frank discussion.

I can not claim or even fathom what you are feeling or going through. Just wish you luck and strength to cope and hope your ******* does realise that your private life is just that - private and yours.

I'm sorry to hear that & hopefully things will be resolved with your ******* soon and many blessings to you 🙏🏾☯️☮️✨💕💯.

I knew it would only take a few messages before idiots chime in mocking a very serious situation with some stupid sex fantasies. 🤡 :rolleyes:
I hope you can work it out. It looks impossible now, but time heals all wounds. It's a lot for the offspring to process.
First, she has to understand that mom likes sex. That's a big hurdle.
Second, it's consensual fun, with dad's permission. You don't have to go beyond that.
The whole BBC thing, and details is just unnecessary.
We've had a good 20 year run. It'll be a shame to have to say goodbye.

First thank you all for the nice comments from my family here on B2W :lips:. Ok well her and I spent a lot of time together yesterday afternoon and had a very adult talk about my lifestyle and her *******'s. I told her that we are still very much in love with each other and nothing was going to change that. I'm not going to go into details but I pretty much said I have a high sex drive that her ******* can't satisfy and he's good with it and that I like being with black men. Of course there was a hell of a lot more in between and hours of talking. She left with an understanding that I enjoy what I do and she was fine with it :love:. The most important thing was she didn't tell anyone else, which I was very happy with. Were good

First thank you all for the nice comments from my family here on B2W :lips:. Ok well her and I spent a lot of time together yesterday afternoon and had a very adult talk about my lifestyle and her *******'s. I told her that we are still very much in love with each other and nothing was going to change that. I'm not going to go into details but I pretty much said I have a high sex drive that her ******* can't satisfy and he's good with it and that I like being with black men. Of course there was a hell of a lot more in between and hours of talking. She left with an understanding that I enjoy what I do and she was fine with it :love:. The most important thing was she didn't tell anyone else, which I was very happy with. Were good
You are some kinda woman and I love you. xxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back