Christmas Update From Meee (If anyone cares... lol)🤰🏻

HeyItsEricaB

Female
From
GA, US
So, I haven't been on here for a long time... but I have gotten a few messages that came through to my email asking how things were going and... there is definitely a few updates (a major one which you've probably already seen)

Soooooo quick recap

I started out as a girl with a grand total of 2 sexual partners that was in a committed relationship with my bf (who was white) but I was interested in... being less committed... and fucking a black guy... I had turned down several opportunities to explore that. Long story short, I stopped turning those options down pretty shortly after posting on this website... I fucked several... several black men behind my bfs back... but eventually he did find out (really quickly) that I was seeing other guys (always lock your doors friends)

We broke up. And I went a little crazier with hookups. Annnnd at some point... the picture below happened. I dated one of the guys I had been seeing -- open relationship but that ended. Despite being pregnant I continued seeing guys (honestly have been shocked how zero guys have cared and still want to fuck)

So currently I am about 33.5 weeks pregnant according to my doctor and due around New Year.

Sooooooo let me answer some questions that will probably be asked
1. I only had sex with black men from the time I posted here to the time I found out I was pregnant... so I am 100% POSITIVE that my TWO little nugget will be bi-racial
2. I know the Gender and sheeee x2 are going to be beautiful
3. I do not know specifically WHO the ******* is but have stayed in touch with a few of the guys from march-april of this year
4. I am currently 4 months into a relationship with a Saudi Arabian, Amhad. We got engaged last weekend -- he already has 6 nuggets of his own so we are adding two more. The marriage will be semi-open both ways.
5. Apart from my sister (who is dating a black guy right now) my family is pretty much shunning me but I am hopeful they will come around.
6. Life changes fast... just wanted to post a little update before life gets busier.

IMG_9985.png

Last edited:
Ahmad got engaged to you with the knowledge that you don't know who the ******* is?!?

What the absolute fuck!

I hope your pregnancy and birth goes well but you have a lot of complicated ******* to unravel. Was the promiscuity really worth it?

Sooo you're having "twins" but you're only adding "one" to his "six" 🤔
You've had many sexual encounters with black men while with your previous BFand then well hog wilde after, but you've only been on here since March 🤔
...This isn't a well thought out story 😒

So, I haven't been on here for a long time... but I have gotten a few messages that came through to my email asking how things were going and... there is definitely a few updates (a major one which you've probably already seen)

Soooooo quick recap

I started out as a girl with a grand total of 2 sexual partners that was in a committed relationship with my bf (who was white) but I was interested in... being less committed... and fucking a black guy... I had turned down several opportunities to explore that. Long story short, I stopped turning those options down pretty shortly after posting on this website... I fucked several... several black men behind my bfs back... but eventually he did find out (really quickly) that I was seeing other guys (always lock your doors friends)

We broke up. And I went a little crazier with hookups. Annnnd at some point... the picture below happened. I dated one of the guys I had been seeing -- open relationship but that ended. Despite being pregnant I continued seeing guys (honestly have been shocked how zero guys have cared and still want to fuck)

So currently I am about 33.5 weeks pregnant according to my doctor and due around New Year.

1. I only had sex with black men from the time I posted here to the time I found out I was pregnant... so I am 100% POSITIVE that my TWO little nugget will be bi-racial
3. I do not know specifically WHO the ******* is but have stayed in touch with a few of the guys from march-april of this year
4. I am currently 4 months into a relationship with a Saudi Arabian, Amhad. We got engaged last weekend -- he already has 6 nuggets of his own so we are adding one more. The marriage will be semi-open both ways.
5. Apart from my sister (who is dating a black guy right now) my family is pretty much shunning me but I am hopeful they will come around.
6. Life changes fast... just wanted to post a little update before life gets busier.

View attachment 6700023
You still look amazing and I wish you the best just hope that you get what you desire.

You've had many sexual encounters with black men while with your previous BFand then well hog wilde after, but you've only been on here since March 🤔
You seem angry. Typos happen what can I say lol

I'm glad you caught that too....

Soooooo quick recap

4. I am currently 4 months into a relationship with a Saudi Arabian, Amhad. We got engaged last weekend -- he already has 6 nuggets of his own so we are adding two more. The marriage will be semi-open both ways.

View attachment 6700023

looking sexy! pregnant women make me hot

Soooooo quick recap

View attachment 6700023
Damn I love pregnant women, so Sexy

Back